Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How do I capture a picture from a screen with picture and text?

Last response: in Windows XP
February 12, 2012 11:31:45 AM

Hello,
There is a county wedsite that has property information, a small plat map, and photo on one screen. How can I capture the plat map and photo so that I can email it as an attachment? There is an option to print the screen.
February 12, 2012 8:05:41 PM

Why not email the link to the page?

OK, you have a couple of options:

If you have PDF writer software installed, simply print the webpage to a PDF document and email it.

Otherwise, you can perform a screen capture, paste it into photo editing software, crop it, save it to an image, then email it.
m
l
February 19, 2012 10:04:00 AM

Thanks for the reply. Your are right, I should have included the link so you could better assist me. The site is www.mcpafl.org/propsearch.aspx then click on real property search. then enter Smith for owner, then select any property, then click on parcel map. The parcel map is what I would like to save as a photo. Thanks again for your help.
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

February 20, 2012 1:01:14 AM

The parcel maps are simply JPEG images, so all you need to do is right click on the image and save it to your desktop, naming it something like map1.jpg.
February 26, 2012 10:53:11 AM

Best answer selected by tomflkeys.
m
l
February 26, 2012 10:57:32 AM

I wish to thank everyone for all of their help. I was making this problem more difficult than it was. This forum was really great because everyone was very professional and there were not any negative comments that you see on other forums.
m
l
February 27, 2012 2:25:32 AM

The parcel map is what I would like to save as a photo. Thanks again for your help.
m
l
!