The Wooden Simolean Sims2 Update at the Hullabaloo!

Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2005 4:35:29 PM

The Wooden Simolean proudly presents two tuxedos for your Sims2 adult
men, only
available at the SimsHost Hullabaloo!

http://www.hullabaloo.simshost.com/forum/viewforum.php?...
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 6:42:55 PM

Your link went nowhere.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 12:27:20 AM

Forgive me for not using the reply, I'm too lazy to set my mail up for
it right now. LOL

I want to thank you for the link though. :)

Joy
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 7:42:59 AM

No problem! Thanks for pointing out a potential problem for the next
time I place something at the Hullabaloo for download.

(I'm too lazy to make a whole page on my site for Sims2 stuff when I've
got a whole TWO skins so far...)

Rose/Miros
Webmistress, the Wooden Simolean
http://www.woodensimolean.simshost.com