HELP ME DECIDE PC CONFIGURATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnas

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
HELLO EVERYBODY! I AM PLANNING TO GET AN ASSEMBLED PC WITH A
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E7500 PROCESSOR AND INTEL ORIGINAL G31 CHIPSET MOTHERBOARD. IS THIS COMBINATION WOULD MAKE A GOOD PERFORMANCE PC. I DON`T HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPUTERS.I HAVE BROWSED INTEL WEB SITE WHERE I FOUND E7500 IT COSTS 113$. WHAT DOES MEAN BY "EMBEDED" I FOUND IT IN SPECIFICATION TABLE IS IT IMPORTANT FACTOR.

PLEASE GUYS HELP OUT WITH A DECENT SPECIFICATIONS WITH THIS E7500 PROCESSOR AND ITS COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARD (IF ANY BETTER THAN G31 AND COST MAY SLIGHTLY MORE THAN G31) AND ADVICE ME OTHER COMPONENTS .....(RAM,HARD DISK, POWER SUPPLY ETC.........)

I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR YOUR HELP

Solution
I don't now how the prices of pc hardware are in your country,but usually the Intel boards cost a bit more then the other board manufacturer and offer the same performance ,or sometimes less. I live in Italy,and in base of what my market offers i learned that for home-work applications a cheap reliable m-board will do fine. I am an immigrant from east Europe,so i also understand better the necessity of a cheap good system. If u go for Intel , is no necessary to get the latest chip-set affordable, it will do fine even a p31 chip set board,and i suggest some Asus EPU featured board ,maybe with wire fire on it(it can get handy sometimes) ,or p41-p43 chip set.U have to consider as-well the Gigabyte boards with this chip sets. I prefer...

technuttso

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2009
Hi! Wat is the use for such pc and wat is the price for this pc? Home office applications? Because this start combo is suited for this use,mostly.If u are into gaming u better look some other offers, or try to learn how to build a budget game pc.

krishnas

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009

hi!! technuttso.....! it is for home&work purpose. and the budget is about 25k in rupees(500$).i am not looking for a brand new gaming PC,but a better performance PC within my budget.suggest me a good combination of processor and motherboard from Intel if there is any better and cheap than Intel motherboard which is compatible with what ever processor that u suggest from Intel let me know.

i thought of the following configuration Intel DG43GT motherboard,Intel core 2 duo E7500 processor and 4 GB DDR2 RAM, 500 GB sata HDD. what do u think i just browsed theIntel web site and concluded it.

thank you for your response.

krishnas

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009

25k rupees(500$) max. do u have any better configuration with Intel processor and motherboard with this budget, if u so let me know........
thank u for u r response.

krishnas

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009

hi!! i intend to use it for work when am at home,and thanks for your response.

krishnas

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009

my budget is around 500$(25000 Rs) so i can`t afford high end processor and motherboard. i thought of Intel core 2 duo E7500 processor ,DG43GT motherboard,4 GB DDR2 RAM, 500 GB HDD.is it possible to get all of these within my budget. if not please assist me a better configuration.

thank you for your response.

technuttso

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2009
I don't now how the prices of pc hardware are in your country,but usually the Intel boards cost a bit more then the other board manufacturer and offer the same performance ,or sometimes less. I live in Italy,and in base of what my market offers i learned that for home-work applications a cheap reliable m-board will do fine. I am an immigrant from east Europe,so i also understand better the necessity of a cheap good system. If u go for Intel , is no necessary to get the latest chip-set affordable, it will do fine even a p31 chip set board,and i suggest some Asus EPU featured board ,maybe with wire fire on it(it can get handy sometimes) ,or p41-p43 chip set.U have to consider as-well the Gigabyte boards with this chip sets. I prefer Asus on a budget for all the rich features and good strong build quality. As the Cpu ...is a good choice but a better choice it will be a Pentium dual core 5xxx or 6xxx series.Similar performers,good oc candidates and lower price.In case off necessity a small OC will help increase their performance. Off course ,if they are on your market at a reasonable price.

Examples of boards under 50 Euros = 75 U.S. dollars with vga chip on-board:
P5KPL-AM EPU,
P5QPL-VM EPU,
P5QPL-AM, less expensive,costs 39 euros in a shop in my city but no energy savings,no EPU
Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L same price,same features
ASUS P5G41-M LX
Gigabyte GA-P31-ES3G,and so on...
Get a good Psu and ventilated case.

Good luck.

Solution

technuttso

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2009
But if u rather buy a system then self build one,this combo(yours) is good,in your country,for the price.I comes with the OS?.Then maybe it will be a very good deal. (for 335 euros,in my house)
Definitely.. Yes.
This is a good price for your system,with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.