Sign in with
Your question

System failure no working USB ports

Last response: in Windows XP
February 12, 2012 4:01:40 PM

Recently my conputerbavwindows cp 2003 home edition didn't work for some reason it would startup then I would see the background and my mouse no icons or anything so I did a system recovery on my pc and then I started to get running again but then I had soo realized that my USB ports did not work so I couldn't connect to the Internet so I switched my upstairs computer with my downstairs computer so I could hook up a ethernet cable to my computer I downloaded windows xp service pack 2 or sp/2(I thoght the update drivers might have fixed my USB ports) after I downloaded and installed it my computer had a system failure and very time I turn on my computer it gets to the windows logo and loading bar thing and the I get a still able to go into safe mode :fou: 
a b \ Driver
February 12, 2012 8:54:47 PM

Buddystubs said:
Recently my conputerbavwindows cp 2003 home edition didn't work for some reason it would startup then I would see the background and my mouse no icons or anything so I did a system recovery on my pc and then I started to get running again but then I had soo realized that my USB ports did not work so I couldn't connect to the Internet so I switched my upstairs computer with my downstairs computer so I could hook up a ethernet cable to my computer I downloaded windows xp service pack 2 or sp/2(I thoght the update drivers might have fixed my USB ports) after I downloaded and installed it my computer had a system failure and very time I turn on my computer it gets to the windows logo and loading bar thing and the I get a still able to go into safe mode :fou: 

Make your CD 1st boot device in setup (F2) then Boot from Windows CD and repair install your computer (s)
February 12, 2012 9:32:31 PM

What if I don't have the windows cd could I download that software on my other computer and put it on the cd or would it screw up my other computer
!