Sims2 Help! help!

Last response: in Video Games
a b } Memory
August 19, 2005 12:03:30 AM

When a zombie is created, do they retain their old relationship links?
Are their memory banks cleared?

And, although i know their accomplishments are shaken up, does their
personality remain the same?

I haven;t got any in my game at the moment 8(

More about : sims2 help

Anonymous
a b } Memory
August 19, 2005 12:31:51 AM

"Veronica L" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> When a zombie is created, do they retain their old relationship links?
> Are their memory banks cleared?
>
> And, although i know their accomplishments are shaken up, does their
> personality remain the same?
>
> I haven;t got any in my game at the moment 8(

They don't retain their relationships, at least not in my game. In fact
when one of mine
died, and brought back as a zombie, her husband hated her. LOL
She still cared for the baby and toddler though. Funny watching her
float around, well not
floating but still kinda looked like it.

Joy
Anonymous
a b } Memory
August 19, 2005 2:18:41 AM

Veronica L wrote:

> When a zombie is created, do they retain their old relationship links?
> Are their memory banks cleared?
>
> And, although i know their accomplishments are shaken up, does their
> personality remain the same?
>
> I haven;t got any in my game at the moment 8(

AS far as I can tell they retain family relationships but I'm not sure
about husband and wife. I have two zombies and they often think about
the kids etc and they ring up and come round. The zombies themselves
are quite grouchy with each other though, where they were a loving
couple. I have also noticed that some of the kids have started wishing
to be zombies.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Veronica L wrote:
>>
>> When a zombie is created, do they retain their old relationship links?
>> Are their memory banks cleared?
>>
>> And, although i know their accomplishments are shaken up, does their
>> personality remain the same?
>>
>> I haven;t got any in my game at the moment 8(

> AS far as I can tell they retain family relationships but I'm not sure
> about husband and wife. I have two zombies and they often think about
> the kids etc and they ring up and come round.

Yes, I remember that bit now you mention it. Oh, goodie!! So brothers and
sisters would remain close?
Whew!!!

The zombies themselves
> are quite grouchy with each other though, where they were a loving
> couple.

That's good. I need the grump and grouch, but I also need the sibling
relationship. I was starting to get worried.

I have also noticed that some of the kids have started wishing
> to be zombies.

I know! WHY, for gooness sake? Is there any advantage to being a zombie?
Like the aliens, I don;t play them much.

I had two characters in one of my games, in the same familly, when a member
died, and one of then wanted to become a zombie (knowledge) and the other
one was terrified the dead sibling would be turned into one.
I bet that made for some interesting table talk. 8(

Ta! 8))))

veronica
Anonymous
a b } Memory
August 19, 2005 8:56:41 AM

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:03:30 GMT, "Veronica L"
<marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>When a zombie is created, do they retain their old relationship links?
>Are their memory banks cleared?
>
>And, although i know their accomplishments are shaken up, does their
>personality remain the same?
>
>I haven;t got any in my game at the moment 8(

Not sure... when I ressurrected a guy I didnt pay enough, and he lost
all his relationships and skills. Maybe if you pay even less and get a
zombie, he does the same...
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous

> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:03:30 GMT, "Veronica L"
> <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>When a zombie is created, do they retain their old relationship links?
>>Are their memory banks cleared?
>>
>>And, although i know their accomplishments are shaken up, does their
>>personality remain the same?
>>
>>I haven;t got any in my game at the moment 8(
>
> Not sure... when I ressurrected a guy I didnt pay enough, and he lost
> all his relationships and skills. Maybe if you pay even less and get a
> zombie, he does the same...

Ooooer.
That's strange though. So the brain varies according to cost? Blimey.
Snigger... I guess the price relates to how much time Death is prepared to
spend on reprograming the brain cells.

I think I will stick at keeps relationships (other than spouse) but has a
personality shake-up.

I say, has anyone maxed out a zombie's physical skills? Nah... as you were.
They move 'normaly' when doing some things, to save on programing I suppose.
So you wouldn;t get a high-skill zombie assault course run through. Just a
normal good run although they would drag-leg up to the starting point..

Okay, thanks everyone.

veronica
!