University Classrooms

In the Sims movie 'A day in the Life' which won second place in the uni
movie contest, sims are shown actually in class. I can't find the
classrooms in the game, so how did they do that?
3 answers Last reply
More about university classrooms

    No idea but you don't see the sims in class in the game - it's like them
    going to work, you don't see that either. They must have set up a scenario
    for that on a regular lot or just done an animation.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Steven Jones" <stevenj76@aapt.net.au> wrote in message
    > In the Sims movie 'A day in the Life' which won second place in the uni
    > movie contest, sims are shown actually in class. I can't find the
    > classrooms in the game, so how did they do that?

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:25:05 +1000, "Steven Jones"
    <stevenj76@aapt.net.au> wrote:

    >In the Sims movie 'A day in the Life' which won second place in the uni
    >movie contest, sims are shown actually in class. I can't find the
    >classrooms in the game, so how did they do that?

    I believe they created a community lot to resemble class.
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    I seen some hacks, such as the blackboard and chair+desk set...

Sims Movies Games Video Games