University Classrooms

In the Sims movie 'A day in the Life' which won second place in the uni
movie contest, sims are shown actually in class. I can't find the
classrooms in the game, so how did they do that?

No idea but you don't see the sims in class in the game - it's like them
going to work, you don't see that either. They must have set up a scenario
for that on a regular lot or just done an animation.

Best wishes
maxon

"Steven Jones" <stevenj76@aapt.net.au> wrote in message
> In the Sims movie 'A day in the Life' which won second place in the uni
> movie contest, sims are shown actually in class. I can't find the
> classrooms in the game, so how did they do that?

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:25:05 +1000, "Steven Jones"
<stevenj76@aapt.net.au> wrote:

>In the Sims movie 'A day in the Life' which won second place in the uni
>movie contest, sims are shown actually in class. I can't find the
>classrooms in the game, so how did they do that?

I believe they created a community lot to resemble class.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

I seen some hacks, such as the blackboard and chair+desk set...