Batman: Arkham Asylum PLEASE HELP

G

Its not belong here but i need to know.

hi all,
im pretty much stuck at this level for sevral hours now...

i'm passing through the chamber room and and go to the door, when i walk inside i got a ledge and then a vent, but i cant grapple or jump into the vent..

i went back and collected anything collectable in the botanical gardens, or at least i think i did, but i still cant seem to go through...

anyone got any ideas? :\

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8982/baastuck.jpg

please help

G

at gamespot guide says: " Climb the ledges within, then grapple into the vent overhead" but i dont see the ledges and cant use the grapple.

sirkillalot

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
yea my 1 as well it reads ...
Climb up the various ledges in the cramped passageway and crawl into the vent at the top to exit out and discover two of The Joker's goons harrassing another Arkham employee.

are you at the right passageway??

G

yes thats the only way out. using detect mode i can see two guards through the wall

G

when i open the door it says "Flooded corridor" and in detective mode a see through the wall two joker mans beating someone

Botanical Gardens - Flooded Corridor
------------------------------------
"Climb the two ledges then grapple into the vent. It leads right to two thugs
harassing another innocent employee. When you emerge from the vent, they spot
you. Only two of them though, so you should be ashamed if they give you a hard
time.

After you defeat them, talk to the man and you'll get a new objective."

i dont know what is wrong with this game

G

people has the some problem ITS A SHAME FOR SUCH A GAME TO HAS THAT BUGS. i spent several hours exploring and nothing. its on 28% career.

"yeah its called "abandoned chamber". from this chamber i enter to the flodded corridor.
strangely enough i pressed lots of times on "F" and he took me thtough a wall :S its a very strange bug."

"this is the thing...i cannot grapple the vent...the game doesnt let me...
i just see the 2 thugs through the wall"

"I'm also cant get into the vent after get my first batclaw in the cave, pulling the boxes is no problem, but after pull the vent door, I cant do anything to get inside the vent!!! 'F' key doesn't work at all.
HELP!! need a patch to fix this thing..."

redwine01

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2008
for those who didnt buy the game can easily avoid the bug by getting the latest "cra ck" like me :D but i dont know about legit copies maybe u need a patch or something.