Butnaked

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
Hello,
my burned DUAL LAYER disc when play back on my PIONEER desktop DVD stop/skips just about at the time the layers changes.
I have window XP disc I am using illusion DVD+R DL.
Play back on PC no problem.
Anybody can help?

Butnaked

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011

Hi am using NERO 10.

I try shrink video to fit on normal DVD and no problem (just quality is no the same), so it is not bad download file.

I purchased now new writer, waiting for post to come ( Samsung 22x SH-S223C SATA ) but even with my little knowledge I thing this is not the problem.

Butnaked

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
One more think, DVD-DL disc on my home Pioneer player stop and after quite long time start again than stop and so ... but intervals of stopping gets shorter and shorter and in 4 or 5 minute video start and play till the end.
I try play DVD on my friend's JVC this time DVD stops just about in half - but stop definitely.

Butnaked

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
Hi.
Thanx for advise, I try burn 3 DVD-DL disc with ImgBurn (VIDEO_TS)
Non Of them was finished, the were so many errors during process and non of the disc was finalized.

I NOTISED (if this has any significance) That my NERO 10 Burned Disc (at lest this one is playing on my PC) has from back side nice smooth shade when burned, but ImgBurn DVD disc - all three has some huge breaks lines between burned shade in the beginning. (I try include scan picture of the disc back side, but could find the option on my POST reply)

Butnaked

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
I was told to purchase DVD-R DL disc.
I did and problem is gone. (I burned 6 Dual DVD since and all play fine)
Apparently all DVD+R do this,
LIKE TI KNOW WHY ???