Number of visitors on community lots?

Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2005 3:04:30 AM

Anyone know if there's a way to increase the number of visitors on
community lots? :-\
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous

> Anyone know if there's a way to increase the number of visitors on
> community lots? :-\
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
> him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

I hate to say it, but have you tried
intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 8

If I remember correctly you were the first person to post that cheat code.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 6:16:33 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> Anyone know if there's a way to increase the number of visitors on
> community lots? :-\

Buy a more powerful computer?

--
--Cuth
August 22, 2005 4:18:35 PM

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:16:33 -0500, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>I hate to say it, but have you tried
>intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 8
>
>If I remember correctly you were the first person to post that cheat code.

Hehe yep, and I have it set to 99... but it doesn't appear to affect
community lots. It appears stuck at around 8 people :-( Certainly
Nightlife MUST fix this... there are a whole lot more than 8 people on
those scenes.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 4:19:13 PM

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:16:33 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Buy a more powerful computer?

8 is the maximum :-( I was hoping there was a way to tweak max number
of visitors on community lots as well.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 12:49:37 AM

Have you ever tried the CUSTOMER GENERATOR from simlogical??

It is under the category of "family business".....
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2FamilyBusi...

]
maybe that might help you....btw this item is hysterical when you abuse it
and you get a lot more than 8 people on your lot...!!

Tina

!