Number of visitors on community lots?

Anyone know if there's a way to increase the number of visitors on
community lots? :-\
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
5 answers Last reply

    > Anyone know if there's a way to increase the number of visitors on
    > community lots? :-\
    > --
    >

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
    > him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    I hate to say it, but have you tried
    intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 8

    If I remember correctly you were the first person to post that cheat code.

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > Anyone know if there's a way to increase the number of visitors on
    > community lots? :-\

    Buy a more powerful computer?

    --
    --Cuth

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:16:33 -0500, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
    wrote:

    >I hate to say it, but have you tried
    >intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 8
    >
    >If I remember correctly you were the first person to post that cheat code.

    Hehe yep, and I have it set to 99... but it doesn't appear to affect
    community lots. It appears stuck at around 8 people :-( Certainly
    Nightlife MUST fix this... there are a whole lot more than 8 people on
    those scenes.
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:16:33 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Buy a more powerful computer?

    8 is the maximum :-( I was hoping there was a way to tweak max number
    of visitors on community lots as well.
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    Have you ever tried the CUSTOMER GENERATOR from simlogical??

    It is under the category of "family business".....
    http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2FamilyBusiness.htm

    ]
    maybe that might help you....btw this item is hysterical when you abuse it
    and you get a lot more than 8 people on your lot...!!

    Tina

    > On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:16:33 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    > <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    > >Buy a more powerful computer?
    >
    > 8 is the maximum :-( I was hoping there was a way to tweak max number
    > of visitors on community lots as well.
    > --
    >

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
    him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

Sims Games Video Games