Blocked senders list location?

Can someone please tell me the file name or extension for the blocked
senders list?

--
gee six jay en ess@spamcop.net

Replace the words with the numbers to email me

Hi

The list of Blocked Senders is in the Registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{GUID}\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0\Block Senders

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User