alextheawesome

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
I just bought a Haf 932 because it looked like a good deal. I checked out and everything and it said the whole "order confirmed" thing, but i have yet to receive an email. My recent purchases doesn't show it. Could it be because it's midnight?

Black Friday is the start of the Christmas shopping season in the USA. It is also the busiest shopping day of the year. It is not unusual to experience delays in credit and debit card processing.

Last year I went to a Fry's Electronics store on Black Friday to purchase a television that was on sale. It was a bargain basement deal. The store was swamped with customers. I visit Fry's quite often and I had never seen so many customers in the store. I had a very long wait in line. Transaction processing was definitely slow. It didn't show up in my bank account until the following day.

Yesterday I woke up at 4:00 AM Arizona time. I went to the newegg web site and ordered ink cartridges for my printer that were on sale. No problem. Three hours later I went back to the web site. The web pages either wouldn't come up or came up very very slowly. Newegg and other online vendors must have been flooded with bargain hunters. They were back to normal last night.