Toshiba satellite 305 bios settings

Dorsey_06

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2012
So I'm working on a toshiba satellite 305 that has had a better life but still works somewhat of the time I finally got it to download and hopefully install vista home sp2 but since I let it do all this while I slept it wants to boot up and then shuts down about 15 sec. Into the boot cycle Will boot to bios w/o shutting down so was worndering if it may be bad settings or a end of operations for this laptop help with factory bios settings would. BE grate

Solution

Watch for your computer to power back on after the reboot process. You will need to enter the BIOS reset utility before the reboot process completes.

Hold down the "Esc" key on your keyboard during the reboot process. Press the "F1" key when prompted to start the BIOS reset...

Watch for your computer to power back on after the reboot process. You will need to enter the BIOS reset utility before the reboot process completes.

Hold down the "Esc" key on your keyboard during the reboot process. Press the "F1" key when prompted to start the BIOS reset.

Wait for your computer to complete the reboot process once the BIOS reset has completed. Windows will launch once the BIOS has reset.

Solution