Buy T21, T22, or T23? Or 600X? Need help here.

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
May 19, 2004 7:45:55 AM

i'm in the market for a used laptop and love the THinkpads, but I'd like to
know from the experts here which are the ones to buy. In particular, if I'm
getting a T model from a couple years ago, do I want a T21, a T22, or a T23,
and which specific configuration would be suggested. I'll likely replace the
HD with a 5400 or 7200 unit, and up the memory once i get it. Prefer the
1400x1080 screen, I think.

Also, if i get another 600x, is there a specific one that is preferred over
the others? e.g., is the 450 MHz seriously less good than the 500 MHz?
What is the fastest stock 600X that was made?

Thanks for the help--

More about : buy t21 t22 t23 600x

Anonymous
a b D Laptop