A 4870 would do better at that resolution but the 4850 is ok.
Wait 2-3 days, Prices of current cards will drop when the new cards are released.
So I should order the barebone kit and wait a week or so to order a video card?
I know the new i7 and i5 processors are coming out soon but still that barebone is a great deal, right?
If the price of the 4870's do drop over the next week or so, I will get one of those instead.
EDIT: I ordered the kit and optical drive. I took your advice an will wait a few days for the price of video cards to drop.