Sudden exit of lan games

ariel73

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2009
Hello,
I hope you could help me with my problem on my Lan Games ( left4dead) while being played multiple players on 4 PC units using router the server unit of the game suddenly exit while in the middle of the game. Even if we try to change unit to be use as the server of the game still encounters same problem. I hope you could give me some ideas on what is the possible reasons for this Error. How can i solve this problem.

Thank You in advance

Ariel

ariel73

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2009
Do you mean that the server is disconnected randomly, or the game quits on that computer?

Sir,
Yes the server is disconnected randomly while on the process of playing games. I don't know exactly what is causing this things to happen. Could the router unit may be causing this problem? I have observe that randomly PC suddenly hang-up or freeze while playing online games. I've done simulation, I connect PC directly to internet modem and opened online games, it open much faster and no hang-up encountered. Then I tired connecting the same PC know using my router connection, I open onlines games but it open too slow as if I taugh it already hang-up / freeze. I hope you could give me some inputs and ideas on how to solve this problem. Thank you very much in advanced for replying on may message.

Ariel