I just want to get expert opinion on which cpu, graphics card & motherboard to get. I'm building a budget PC and my budget is $100 for each component.
I'm thinking of getting Athlon II 250 & Radeon HD 4670 but I have no idea what motherboard to get.
The PC will be used for:-
1. Surfing the net (blogging, Youtube, Facebook that kinda stuff)
2. Using Office 2007
3. Watching movies (maybe a little HD stuff)
4. Playing FIFA, Pro Evo Soccer & Football Manager (the latest ones)
5. Occasional encoding & burning DVDs
6. I want to use Windows 7 when it comes out
I will not be overclocking as I don't want to spend on extra cooling solutions. I won't be using more than 1 graphics card.