ThinkPad T42 or PowerPro M 5:6?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
May 19, 2004 12:39:40 PM

Hi,

It seems to be quite a hard choice to make between IBM's ThinkPad T42
and PowerNotebooks' PowerPro M 5:6. Price-wise, I go for M 5:6. But
I am not quite sure about a couple of things on that laptop. How is
the quality of the display? How is the quality of the keyboard? What
type of hard drives do they have? I also want to ask people
experienced with notebooks: How convenient is it to use a touchpad?
Do you attach a mouse to the laptop instead? How about the trackpoint
on thinkpads? I do a lot of programming. I think this is why I pay
much attention to keyboard/mouse and diplay.

Many thanks,

E Wu

More about : thinkpad t42 powerpro

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 22, 2004 2:02:41 AM

Ask about the T4x series in our forums.

==============
a b D Laptop
May 22, 2004 7:58:58 PM

Ask about the T4x series in our forums.
--
Regards,

James

a b D Laptop
May 29, 2004 6:27:25 AM

T42 is the best laptop money can buy. Period.

!