Nightlife Minisite

http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/

Interesting :-)
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
9 answers Last reply
More about nightlife minisite

    >http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/

    >Interesting :-)

    What it say?! What it say!?! Can't look at any Sims sites from work.

    On 23 Aug 2005 02:13:10 -0700, "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >>http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
    >
    >>Interesting :-)
    >
    >What it say?! What it say!?! Can't look at any Sims sites from work.

    It's a promosite for Nightlife, with some little videos and stuff. And
    some pickup lines you can email your friends hehe
    --

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
    >
    > Interesting :-)
    > --
    All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
    drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:
    > Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >
    >> http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
    >>
    >> Interesting :-)
    >> --
    >
    > All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
    > drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL
    >
    > Jeanie

    Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...

    -georg

    "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Jeanie wrote:
    >> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
    >>>
    >>> Interesting :-)
    >>> --
    >>
    >> All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
    >> drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >
    > Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...
    >
    > -georg

    Shame on you! ROTFL

    Joy

    Georg wrote:
    > Jeanie wrote:
    >
    >> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
    >>>
    >>> Interesting :-)
    >>> --
    >>

    >> All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
    >> drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >

    > Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...
    >
    > -georg
    Or line it with rubber and fill it with water. LOL

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:
    > Georg wrote:
    >
    >> Jeanie wrote:

    >>> All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
    >>> drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL
    >>>
    >>> Jeanie
    >>

    >> Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...
    >>
    >> -georg
    >
    > Or line it with rubber and fill it with water. LOL
    >
    > Jeanie

    Did you go to my high school?

    -georg
    giggling

    Georg wrote:
    > Jeanie wrote:
    >
    >> Georg wrote:

    >>> Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...
    >>>
    >>> -georg
    >>

    >> Or line it with rubber and fill it with water. LOL
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >

    > Did you go to my high school?
    >
    > -georg
    > giggling

    Hmmm....maybe. <g> Ah, those were the days. Boys still had gun racks
    in the back window of their trucks on the school parking lot and nobody
    thought a thing about it. Now look at how things are. Can't even take
    a cigarette lighter with you on a plane anymore. tsk.

    Jeanie

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:01:12 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Did you go to my high school?

    I wish I had!
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

Sims Games Video Games