Nightlife Minisite

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2005 3:20:00 AM

http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/

Interesting :-)
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

More about : nightlife minisite

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:06:19 PM

On 23 Aug 2005 02:13:10 -0700, "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk>
wrote:

>>http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
>
>>Interesting :-)
>
>What it say?! What it say!?! Can't look at any Sims sites from work.

It's a promosite for Nightlife, with some little videos and stuff. And
some pickup lines you can email your friends hehe
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Related resources

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
>
> Interesting :-)
> --
All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 8:27:51 PM

Jeanie wrote:
> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>
>> http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
>>
>> Interesting :-)
>> --
>
> All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
> drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL
>
> Jeanie

Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...

-georg
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 8:27:52 PM

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Jeanie wrote:
>> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>>
>>> http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
>>>
>>> Interesting :-)
>>> --
>>
>> All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
>> drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL
>>
>> Jeanie
>
> Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...
>
> -georg

Shame on you! ROTFL

Joy
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:46:34 PM

Georg wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
>
>> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>>
>>> http://thesims2.ea.com/liveinsim/
>>>
>>> Interesting :-)
>>> --
>>

>> All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
>> drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL
>>
>> Jeanie
>

> Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...
>
> -georg
Or line it with rubber and fill it with water. LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 11:01:12 PM

Jeanie wrote:
> Georg wrote:
>
>> Jeanie wrote:

>>> All Right! Pickup trucks and bowling alleys! All we need now is a
>>> drive in movie and these sims will be having some fun now! LOL
>>>
>>> Jeanie
>>

>> Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...
>>
>> -georg
>
> Or line it with rubber and fill it with water. LOL
>
> Jeanie

Did you go to my high school?

-georg
giggling
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 12:15:10 AM

Georg wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
>
>> Georg wrote:

>>> Only if we can toss a mattress in the back of the pickup...
>>>
>>> -georg
>>

>> Or line it with rubber and fill it with water. LOL
>>
>> Jeanie
>

> Did you go to my high school?
>
> -georg
> giggling

Hmmm....maybe. <g> Ah, those were the days. Boys still had gun racks
in the back window of their trucks on the school parking lot and nobody
thought a thing about it. Now look at how things are. Can't even take
a cigarette lighter with you on a plane anymore. tsk.

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:23:14 AM

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:01:12 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>Did you go to my high school?

I wish I had!
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
!