I have a couple who's engaged and I keep trying to get them married. I try
to do everything right. I have the arch, some chairs, some wine to toast
with, the cake, the balloon, music, friends, etc...., BUT no matter how
duddish the wedding, or how great the party is going, the wedding arch has
no interactions available. No "get married", no nothing. I've tried
reading every walkthrough I can find, google with every senario possible,
ModtheSims2.com, I can't find a single thing that addresses this issue.
HELP!! My 9 year old is addicted to the saga of the college sweethearts and
wants the formal wedding. LOL She went to bed depressed that I couldn't
get them to do it for her. LOL I told her hopefully someone might have an
answer. Thanks in advance guys.

Happy Homemaker

Happy Homemaker29 wrote:
> I have a couple who's engaged and I keep trying to get them married. I try
> to do everything right. I have the arch, some chairs, some wine to toast
> with, the cake, the balloon, music, friends, etc...., BUT no matter how
> duddish the wedding, or how great the party is going, the wedding arch has
> no interactions available. No "get married", no nothing. I've tried
> reading every walkthrough I can find, google with every senario possible,
> ModtheSims2.com, I can't find a single thing that addresses this issue.
> HELP!! My 9 year old is addicted to the saga of the college sweethearts and
> wants the formal wedding. LOL She went to bed depressed that I couldn't
> get them to do it for her. LOL I told her hopefully someone might have an
> answer. Thanks in advance guys.
>
> Happy Homemaker

The only thing I can think if is that you might have the arch placed in
there backwards and the sims can't get inside it to get married. Are
there plants close by? Is it right at the edge of the lot or is the
ground unlevel under it?

Jeanie

"Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The only thing I can think if is that you might have the arch placed in
> there backwards and the sims can't get inside it to get married. Are
> there plants close by? Is it right at the edge of the lot or is the
> ground unlevel under it?
>
> Jeanie

(I know some groups don't like top posting, and some don't like bottom
posting, let me know this groups preference and I'll try to remember.) Now
onto the issue at hand. It may have been backwards, but I wasn't sure. I
don't think anything was blocking, maybe one of the trees were too close,
I'll delete it temporarily and try again. I've had 3 wedding partys so far.
Each one has bombed tremendously. Normally my sims have decent parties, but
for some reasons her guests were going upstairs to entertain themselves. I
cured that by deleting her front, and only door. LOL After the party was
over, I put it back in. Do you cut the cake before or after the "get
married"? Since they had nothing better to do with no "get married"
function, I just had them cut the cake anyway. LOL My poor sim keeps
bombing her parties and bawling afterwards. I want to try your tip now but
if I get married without my daughter in audience, she'll be so irritated
with me and ask why all day long driving me nuts, so it looks like I'm
waiting till morning. LOL Thanks again for the tip.

Happy Homemaker

Happy Homemaker29 wrote:
> "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>The only thing I can think if is that you might have the arch placed in
>>there backwards and the sims can't get inside it to get married. Are
>>there plants close by? Is it right at the edge of the lot or is the
>>ground unlevel under it?
>>
>>Jeanie
>

> (I know some groups don't like top posting, and some don't like bottom
> posting, let me know this groups preference and I'll try to remember.)

Personally, I don't care for top posting. It breaks up the "flow" of a
thread for me. And it drives me nuts when people don't leave part of
the original post when they reply. If I have my newsreader set to only
display unread posts, then I haven't got a clue who they are talking to
or what the hell they are talking about. But that's just me.
Everybody's different. And I usually chop a reply up (like this one!)
and add my two cents where they do the most good. LOL

Now
> onto the issue at hand. It may have been backwards, but I wasn't sure. I
> don't think anything was blocking, maybe one of the trees were too close,
> I'll delete it temporarily and try again. I've had 3 wedding partys so far.
> Each one has bombed tremendously. Normally my sims have decent parties, but
> for some reasons her guests were going upstairs to entertain themselves. I
> cured that by deleting her front, and only door. LOL After the party was
> over, I put it back in. Do you cut the cake before or after the "get
> married"? Since they had nothing better to do with no "get married"
> function, I just had them cut the cake anyway. LOL My poor sim keeps
> bombing her parties and bawling afterwards. I want to try your tip now but
> if I get married without my daughter in audience, she'll be so irritated
> with me and ask why all day long driving me nuts, so it looks like I'm
> waiting till morning. LOL Thanks again for the tip.
>
> Happy Homemaker

Some hints for a good wedding party, as I've experienced and learned
through experimentation:

1. Before entering the lot, use the cheat code "intProp
maxNumOfVisitingSims 20" in the neighborhood screen. This way, you will
get to invite up to 20 people. Some won't come, for whatever reason,
but you'll have a good crowd. Slower computers might not function real
well with a lot of sims on the lot, but having as many guests as
possible helps insure that they will chat with each other and help the
party go better. If the maid or gardener happen to be there, they'll
change into formal wear and attend the party, too, jumping up afterwards
to continue their work.

2. Have the person with the most friends do the inviting, and only
invite people who like the sim doing the calling.

3. Have all the family sims on the lot in as good a mood as possible
and try not to throw parties when there are babies or toddlers about.
They will invariably need attention right at the crucial moment and
screw everything up.

4. You don't need to bother with the buffet table if you have the cake,
nor will you need a bar and bartender if you have the champagne bottle.

5. Make sure you have enough tables and chairs for all the people at
the party, and enough toilets to go around. You can even build a small
cabana-type building to house a few of the bathroom stalls to avoid
bottlenecks. You can sell them back and tear it down afterwards and if
you do it before midnight, you get a full refund. Actually, all you
need is one wall to attach the stalls to.

6. Have a stereo nearby and turn it on BEFORE the party starts so
guests can dance.

7. Set up the wedding arch, tables, chairs, etc. before inviting the
guests. Make sure that the arch is facing the right way (green arrows
to the front) and that there is at least one square clear on all four
sides of it. Don't worry about getting your family into formal wear,
they'll do that automatically when the ceremony is about to begin.
Chairs for the guests to sit in and watch the wedding aren't necessary,
but they look nice. If they don't have chairs, they will simply gather
around the arch and watch.

8. Have a separate table for the cake and another for the bottle of
champagne. Make sure there is lots of room around the champagne table
because there will be a number of sims clustered there all through the
party. That bottle just never seems to go dry, so you only need one
bottle, no matter how many guests you have. It's like the Wedding at
Cana where the water turned to wine. <g>

9. After the guests are invited, have the sims go outside to greet as
many of the guests as possible, but cut short the chit chat or time will
run out on you and everybody will start milling around finding something
interesting to do, like pouring soap in your fountain or watching the
game on TV.

10. Make either the bride or the groom the active sim, click on the
arch and choose "Get married." The other partner will get into wedding
duds and join them there. Even if she/he jilts the hopeful sim, they
will do it under the arch. A successful wedding party has to include an
actual marriage. (Likewise, a successful birthday party must include
someone making an age transition. Sports parties and house parties are
more "iffy" and that's where your bar and bartender, buffet table, or a
big screen TV come in handy.)

11. After the wedding takes place, if you have other controllable sims
on the lot, have one of them go to the champagne bottle and make a
toast. All sims on the lot will suddenly have a glass in their hands
and the drinking will start. Sims like champagne. There is apt to be
one toast after another once you get them started. If all you can
control is the bride and groom, have one of them get the nectar flowing.
Though, usually one of the guests will start hitting that bottle on
their own.

12. If no one has started dancing yet, have the bride or groom start
dancing with a guest. You can cancel that action as soon as the other
sims start dancing. Usually, there will be at least one sim dancing
throughout the whole party.

13. Now's a good time to cut the cake. Have the bride or groom do it
and the other will join them. They'll feed each other cake and then
take a piece and go sit down. Your idea for removing the house doors is
a good one because that will keep all the guests in the yard where they
belong and not inside the house eating chips at the kitchen counter or
puking in the master bathroom. But make sure they all have a place to
sit (preferably at a table) or they won't eat.

14. Allow the time to tick by and don't try to say goodbye to any of
the guests. Just mingle and schmooze here and there. At the end of the
party, a limo will arrive to whisk the happy couple away for a one hour
honeymoon (at some motel with "nap rates" apparently) and as soon as it
arrives, the guests will leave on their own accord. When the happy
couple return, all their needs will be green and they are ready for some
serious woohooing. LOL

I've not had a bad party yet, using these or similar guidelines. Good luck!

> 7. Set up the wedding arch, tables, chairs, etc. before inviting the
> guests. Make sure that the arch is facing the right way (green arrows to
> the front) and that there is at least one square clear on all four sides
> of it.

I have placed potted plants to the immediate right/left of that arch without
problems but that isn;t why I posted.

What about a nice red carpet under the arch and down the isle?
Looks nice in the garden, that does.

Has anybody made alternative arches yet?

Happy Homemaker29 wrote:

> I have a couple who's engaged and I keep trying to get them married.

You are sure they aren't accidently married already? You must be
careful with the "Propose" option. If you "Propose... marriage" they
marry there and then, so you shouldn't go beyond "Propose...
engagement". But since you already went through a couple of weddings,
that probably isn't it.

As for not wanting to spoil things for your daughter, you can try
everything you want and then simply not save.

T.

Veronica L wrote:
> "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>7. Set up the wedding arch, tables, chairs, etc. before inviting the
>>guests. Make sure that the arch is facing the right way (green arrows to
>>the front) and that there is at least one square clear on all four sides
>>of it.
>

> I have placed potted plants to the immediate right/left of that arch without
> problems but that isn;t why I posted.

I have, too, but since the OP was having trouble getting her sims to the
arch, I thought leaving a space all around free would be a good idea.

> What about a nice red carpet under the arch and down the isle?
> Looks nice in the garden, that does.

I've never thought of that, but it sounds nice. Pity the bride doesn't
walk down the aisle. Instead they saunter, sidle, slink, slump or
stagger in from the side (all depending upon their attitude towards the
marriage, I suppose).

> Has anybody made alternative arches yet?

I've not seen any yet. A nice brass one would be nice, I think.

Jeanie

"Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message

> You are sure they aren't accidently married already? You must be careful
> with the "Propose" option. If you "Propose... marriage" they marry there
> and then, so you shouldn't go beyond "Propose... engagement". But since
> you already went through a couple of weddings, that probably isn't it.
>
> As for not wanting to spoil things for your daughter, you can try
> everything you want and then simply not save.
>
> T.

If they were married, he'd be joined to the household right? So far that
I've seen in the past with other sims, that hasn't happened yet. (I've had
arch issues since I've started this addicting game, therefore all my past
sims have had to get married without it.

Happy Homemaker

"Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Happy Homemaker29 wrote:
>
>> I have a couple who's engaged and I keep trying to get them married.
>
> You are sure they aren't accidently married already? You must be careful
> with the "Propose" option. If you "Propose... marriage" they marry there
> and then, so you shouldn't go beyond "Propose... engagement". But since
> you already went through a couple of weddings, that probably isn't it.
>
> As for not wanting to spoil things for your daughter, you can try
> everything you want and then simply not save.
>
> T.

ARGH!!! Ok now the party is going along greatly, good time rating, but
wedding arch with nothing near is is STILL non-clickable. What is the deal!
And my fiance doesn't even have a propose marriage option but all my guests
have a stay the night option or move in option. This is really getting on
my nerves. I want the big wedding. WAH!!!! I'm ready to give up here.

Happy Homemaker

"Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Some hints for a good wedding party, as I've experienced and learned
> through experimentation:
>
> 1. Before entering the lot, use the cheat code "intProp
> maxNumOfVisitingSims 20" in the neighborhood screen. This way, you will
> get to invite up to 20 people. Some won't come, for whatever reason, but
> you'll have a good crowd. Slower computers might not function real well
> with a lot of sims on the lot, but having as many guests as possible helps
> insure that they will chat with each other and help the party go better.
> If the maid or gardener happen to be there, they'll change into formal
> wear and attend the party, too, jumping up afterwards to continue their
> work.

(I keep getting a "no such cheat" message) and the arch, with nothing near
it, still isn't clicking. Everyone is having a good time at my party but
during the last minute, because the arch won't marry them, the party bombs.
Driving me batty.

Happy Homemaker

> [...]
> piece and go sit down. Your idea for removing the house doors is a good
> one because that will keep all the guests in the yard where they belong
> and not inside the house eating chips at the kitchen counter or puking in
> the master bathroom. But make sure they all have a place to sit
> (preferably at a table) or they won't eat.
>
> 14. Allow the time to tick by and don't try to say goodbye to any of the
> guests. Just mingle and schmooze here and there. At the end of the
> party, a limo will arrive to whisk the happy couple away for a one hour
> honeymoon (at some motel with "nap rates" apparently) and as soon as it
> arrives, the guests will leave on their own accord. When the happy couple
> return, all their needs will be green and they are ready for some serious
> woohooing. LOL
>
> I've not had a bad party yet, using these or similar guidelines. Good

kat

Happy Homemaker29 said

> ARGH!!! Ok now the party is going along greatly, good time rating,
> but wedding arch with nothing near is is STILL non-clickable. What
> is the deal! And my fiance doesn't even have a propose marriage
> option but all my guests have a stay the night option or move in
> option. This is really getting on my nerves. I want the big
> wedding. WAH!!!! I'm ready to give up here.

College sweethearts you said. And something else that suggested he
wasn't yet living on the lot.
Is he definitely an Adult and not still a Young Adult? Try the
Propose - Move In action first, see if he ages, if he does then you
should get the Get Married option on the arch. That was something I had
happen.

--
kat

kat wrote:
> Happy Homemaker29 said
>

>>ARGH!!! Ok now the party is going along greatly, good time rating,
>>but wedding arch with nothing near is is STILL non-clickable. What
>>is the deal! And my fiance doesn't even have a propose marriage
>>option but all my guests have a stay the night option or move in
>>option. This is really getting on my nerves. I want the big
>>wedding. WAH!!!! I'm ready to give up here.
>

> College sweethearts you said. And something else that suggested he
> wasn't yet living on the lot.
> Is he definitely an Adult and not still a Young Adult? Try the
> Propose - Move In action first, see if he ages, if he does then you
> should get the Get Married option on the arch. That was something I had
> happen.

Oh yeah! That's very true. Forgot about that. That happened to a few of
my sims too. this also eliminates the "is there room in the family"
stupid question.

-georg

"kat" <kat@ntalk.org> wrote in message

> College sweethearts you said. And something else that suggested he wasn't
> yet living on the lot.
> Is he definitely an Adult and not still a Young Adult? Try the Propose -
> Move In action first, see if he ages, if he does then you should get the
> Get Married option on the arch. That was something I had happen.
>

> --
> kat
> >^..^<

Aha! Ok, I'll go back to "college" and see if he is still in there. If so,
I'll graduate and try again and see if it works. Thanks for the heads up!
I was beginning to think it was a glitch with my game.

Happy Homemaker

Happy Homemaker29 wrote:
> "kat" <kat@ntalk.org> wrote in message
>

>>College sweethearts you said. And something else that suggested he wasn't
>>yet living on the lot.
>>Is he definitely an Adult and not still a Young Adult? Try the Propose -
>>Move In action first, see if he ages, if he does then you should get the
>>Get Married option on the arch. That was something I had happen.
>>

>>--
>>kat
>> >^..^<
>

> Aha! Ok, I'll go back to "college" and see if he is still in there. If so,
> I'll graduate and try again and see if it works. Thanks for the heads up!
> I was beginning to think it was a glitch with my game.
>
> Happy Homemaker

Don't go back to college if he's not a controllable sim!

Just invite him over, and propose move in. As soon as he says yes to
move in, he graduates and does the age transition. And he's
controllable. Ta-da, he's ready for the big wedding. You can send him to
a dresser to get dressed.

-georg

kat

Happy Homemaker29 said

> "kat" <kat@ntalk.org> wrote in message
>
>> College sweethearts you said. And something else that suggested he
>> wasn't yet living on the lot.
>> Is he definitely an Adult and not still a Young Adult? Try the
>> Propose - Move In action first, see if he ages, if he does then you
>> should get the Get Married option on the arch. That was something I
>> had happen.

> Aha! Ok, I'll go back to "college" and see if he is still in there.
> If so, I'll graduate and try again and see if it works. Thanks for
> the heads up! I was beginning to think it was a glitch with my game.

You don't need to graduate him, just invite him over, then if you can
get Move In, do it and see what happens. He'll automatically graduate
when he ages. He won't age until he leaves Uni anyway.

--
kat

> Veronica L wrote:
>> "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>7. Set up the wedding arch, tables, chairs, etc. before inviting the
>>>guests. Make sure that the arch is facing the right way (green arrows to
>>>the front) and that there is at least one square clear on all four sides
>>>of it.
>>

>> I have placed potted plants to the immediate right/left of that arch
>> without problems but that isn;t why I posted.
>
> I have, too, but since the OP was having trouble getting her sims to the
> arch, I thought leaving a space all around free would be a good idea.
>>
>> What about a nice red carpet under the arch and down the isle?
>> Looks nice in the garden, that does.
>
> I've never thought of that, but it sounds nice.

Oh, I went over the top when I discovered, like the poster of this thread,
how to get them married.
Little pairs of chairs with a plant at the isle edge of each one.
Venus, to the right and left of the main seating area with bamboozle behind
her. Oh, so pretty.

huh! That didn't last long.

Pity the bride doesn't
> walk down the aisle. Instead they saunter, sidle, slink, slump or stagger

Strewth!!!!

Have any been dragged, yet? 8))

in from the side (all depending upon their attitude towards the
> marriage, I suppose).
>>
>> Has anybody made alternative arches yet?
>>
> I've not seen any yet. A nice brass one would be nice, I think.

A plain tree, would be nice. 8))
or for some types, under a brick railway arch....
Them Gothic arches... Oh yes.
Or even a marry-me boozer's bar.

'Do you take this woman to be..'
'Ho yush! Hic!'

Happy Homemaker29 wrote:
> "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>

>>Some hints for a good wedding party, as I've experienced and learned
>>through experimentation:
>>
>>1. Before entering the lot, use the cheat code "intProp
>>maxNumOfVisitingSims 20" in the neighborhood screen. This way, you will
>>get to invite up to 20 people. Some won't come, for whatever reason, but
>>you'll have a good crowd. Slower computers might not function real well
>>with a lot of sims on the lot, but having as many guests as possible helps
>>insure that they will chat with each other and help the party go better.
>>If the maid or gardener happen to be there, they'll change into formal
>>wear and attend the party, too, jumping up afterwards to continue their
>>work.
>

> (I keep getting a "no such cheat" message) and the arch, with nothing near
> it, still isn't clicking. Everyone is having a good time at my party but
> during the last minute, because the arch won't marry them, the party bombs.
> Driving me batty.
>
> Happy Homemaker

Are you sure you are typing it in correctly? It's case sensitive. I
have it included in my userStartup cheat file in Config, with an alias
so all I have to do is type in "party". You can make that last number
anything you want. The cheat guides all suggest using 8. I've got mine
set to 50, but have never invited more than 15.

As for the arch, I have no idea what the problem is. Have you tried
putting it in different areas of the lot? Tried it in another household
on a different lot altogether? It's possible that you have a corrupted
lot on your hands. That happens and nobody seems to know what or what
to do about it. I just move everybody out, bulldoze and start over.
Sometimes it's actually a corruption in that part of the neighborhood
and you just can't put a lot there anymore.

Jeanie

Veronica L wrote:
> "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Veronica L wrote:

>>>Has anybody made alternative arches yet?
>>>

>>I've not seen any yet. A nice brass one would be nice, I think.
>>

> A plain tree, would be nice. 8))
> or for some types, under a brick railway arch....
> Them Gothic arches... Oh yes.
> Or even a marry-me boozer's bar.
>
> 'Do you take this woman to be..'
> 'Ho yush! Hic!'

Hey, leave my wedding out of it!

-georg

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Veronica L wrote:

>> A plain tree, would be nice. 8))
>> or for some types, under a brick railway arch....
>> Them Gothic arches... Oh yes.
>> Or even a marry-me boozer's bar.
>>
>> 'Do you take this woman to be..'
>> 'Ho yush! Hic!'
>
> Hey, leave my wedding out of it!

And here comes the bride now, crawling up the isle, being chivvied along by
her Maid of Honour... Wait.. Ah, she is giving the bride a nip of gin from a
flask held under a very fetching blue garter. They are on their way again
now and the Best Man and.. er, the Bride's Father, I think, are getting the
groom into a standing position...

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, quite the poshest wedding of the Social
Season...
After the reception the happy couple are off on honeymoon touring the
whiskey distilleries of Scotland.
I am sure you will join with me in wishing the Scotland the very best of
luck.

V >8^p

Veronica L wrote:
> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>Veronica L wrote:
>

>>>A plain tree, would be nice. 8))
>>>or for some types, under a brick railway arch....
>>>Them Gothic arches... Oh yes.
>>>Or even a marry-me boozer's bar.
>>>
>>>'Do you take this woman to be..'
>>>'Ho yush! Hic!'
>>
>>Hey, leave my wedding out of it!
>>

> And here comes the bride now, crawling up the isle, being chivvied along by
> her Maid of Honour... Wait.. Ah, she is giving the bride a nip of gin from a
> flask held under a very fetching blue garter. They are on their way again
> now and the Best Man and.. er, the Bride's Father, I think, are getting the
> groom into a standing position...
>
> This, Ladies and Gentlemen, quite the poshest wedding of the Social
> Season...
> After the reception the happy couple are off on honeymoon touring the
> whiskey distilleries of Scotland.
> I am sure you will join with me in wishing the Scotland the very best of
> luck.
>
> V >8^p

No, no, no! I was the sober one who went to the early service! He was
the one that dodged the cops around 3 am, was tossed out of an all night
diner around 4 am, and opened the bar where we were having the reception
about 8 am... he only managed a nap. And he did need help getting
dressed and to the church on time. He still expresses amazement the
church wasn't struck by lightening with him inside.

>> V >8^p
>
> No, no, no! I was the sober one who went to the early service! He was the
> one that dodged the cops around 3 am, was tossed out of an all night diner
> around 4 am, and opened the bar where we were having the reception about 8
> am... he only managed a nap. And he did need help getting dressed and to
> the church on time. He still expresses amazement the church wasn't struck
> by lightening with him inside.

And so are we all!

I'd like to see you manage to fit that into a Sims scenario.

Veronica L wrote:
> "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>>V >8^p
>>
>> No, no, no! I was the sober one who went to the early service! He was the
>>one that dodged the cops around 3 am, was tossed out of an all night diner
>>around 4 am, and opened the bar where we were having the reception about 8
>>am... he only managed a nap. And he did need help getting dressed and to
>>the church on time. He still expresses amazement the church wasn't struck
>>by lightening with him inside.
>>

> And so are we all!
>
> I'd like to see you manage to fit that into a Sims scenario.

Well, maybe with Nightlife, it might be possible to manage the whole
wild weekend. ... Ye gods. Glad we survived the wedding. Can't believe
it be 9 years in 2 months or so.

-georg

> Are you sure you are typing it in correctly? It's case sensitive. I have
> it included in my userStartup cheat file in Config, with an alias so all I
> have to do is type in "party". You can make that last number anything you
> want. The cheat guides all suggest using 8. I've got mine set to 50, but
> have never invited more than 15.
>
> As for the arch, I have no idea what the problem is. Have you tried
> putting it in different areas of the lot? Tried it in another household
> on a different lot altogether? It's possible that you have a corrupted
> lot on your hands. That happens and nobody seems to know what or what to
> do about it. I just move everybody out, bulldoze and start over.
> Sometimes it's actually a corruption in that part of the neighborhood and
> you just can't put a lot there anymore.
>
> Jeanie

Kat nailed the arch issue on the head! Doofus was still in college! I had
no idea. I'm helping him graduate as we speak. Hopefully after he
graduates all arch issues will be done with! LOL I'll make sure I copied
the cheat right and try again. Thanks for everyone's help.

Happy Homemaker

> Don't go back to college if he's not a controllable sim!
>
> Just invite him over, and propose move in. As soon as he says yes to move
> in, he graduates and does the age transition. And he's controllable.
> Ta-da, he's ready for the big wedding. You can send him to a dresser to
> get dressed.
>
> -georg

Thanks Kat and Georg. So far the move in option doesn't show up with him
but it does with my old sorority sisters/wedding guests. Go figure. I'll
keep trying with him.

Happy Homemaker

kat

Happy Homemaker29 said

> Kat nailed the arch issue on the head! Doofus was still in college! I
> had no idea. I'm helping him graduate as we speak. Hopefully
> after he graduates all arch issues will be done with! LOL I'll make
> sure I copied the cheat right and try again. Thanks for everyone's
> help.

I'd had a similar problem, except I didn't realise the age of the Sim I
was trying to marry mine to, because she initially picked him up as a
walkby Townie in her home neighbourhood. They had got quite friendly
and I thought he might be The One and pushed it up to an engagement
while she was at college. When she got home she invited him over and
planned the wedding, but - no options on the arch. She could ask him to
move in so I did that and he promptly aged, and gained a degree. Must
have been at one of the other colleges. ;-)

Hope yours works out.

--
kat