Nightlife: Thoughts

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2005 9:58:51 PM

I'm slightly concerned that the previewer didn't figure out how to
make his sims into vampires. Bugger. Probably means it's hard, tho
maybe that's a good thing. I'm sure someone will come up with a cheat,
if one doesnt exist already in the debug codes.

Vampires cannot do anything for 12 hours a day... hmm... how are they
gonna make money? Can't they be awake inside a room with no windows?

The fortune teller thing sounds nice. And she can set up your sims
with someone of their dreams... I *hope* that means the game spawns a
new sim, ideally suited sim and not somebody already existing in your
hood.

I've been dying for the ability to ask people their job etc. I hope
you can also ask them their aspiration and life goal.

And there's a machine that can change aspiration... ok, great, but
debug cheats does the same thing. I guess this way it's 'legit' hehe

"There are five different sorts of cars, and you can tailor the model
to your sim's lifestyle. Sporty sims can get the sleek sports car,
while familial sims can get the minivan. To get a car, simply build a
driveway on your lot, and you can then select a car, assuming you can
afford it. The most basic model comes in at 950 simoleans, but the
top-of-the-line sports car is a whopping 11,950 simoleons, instantly
making it one of the most expensive items in the game. You can also
build a garage, which is probably a good investment if you shell out a
ton of cash for your car."

1k for a basic car. I like it! 12k for the simmbourghini no doubt. I
bet the "good investment" part probably means your car can get stolen
:-)

"Sim creation has been beefed up considerably, and the good news is
that for those who were disappointed with the limited number of new
clothing options in University, there are dozens of new wardrobe
options to select from in Nightlife"

YAY

"Meanwhile, there are a slew of new musical tracks in Nightlife, which
are strangely catchy in their own way, as they give a techno theme to
the entire experience"

hihi nice
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

More about : nightlife thoughts

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:58:52 PM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...

Hello, GP! :-)

> I'm slightly concerned that the previewer didn't figure out how to
> make his sims into vampires. Bugger. Probably means it's hard, tho
> maybe that's a good thing. I'm sure someone will come up with a cheat,
> if one doesnt exist already in the debug codes.
>
> Vampires cannot do anything for 12 hours a day... hmm... how are they
> gonna make money? Can't they be awake inside a room with no windows?

They could be bar tenders, obviously, Duh! :-D Either that or adult video
rental clerks.... Besides, their food source doesn't cost money (if you do
it discreetly..., in a cloth changing booth, maybe? ;-)). Not using lamps
save a lot on electricity bill too.... No windows??? Here comes no sun!
How sad.... I don't think The Beatles would approve that. Do vampires
breathe?

> The fortune teller thing sounds nice. And she can set up your sims
> with someone of their dreams... I *hope* that means the game spawns a
> new sim, ideally suited sim and not somebody already existing in your
> hood.

But it costs 5000 simoleons! It's like British common law for bankruptcy
again.... Can't work, can't get money, can't buy potion, can't become human
again. Vicious cycle ensues.... I wonder if there is a Blade character in
the game to slay these night creatures who are too poor to buy blood (even
when they are at legal age). Oh, no..., I just realized the movie was about
social clash!

> I've been dying for the ability to ask people their job etc. I hope
> you can also ask them their aspiration and life goal.

Wow..., you are really nosy, aren't you. Just kidding. We know you! ;-)

> And there's a machine that can change aspiration... ok, great, but
> debug cheats does the same thing. I guess this way it's 'legit' hehe

Yeah, and my next aspiration is..., rock climber.

> "There are five different sorts of cars, and you can tailor the model
> to your sim's lifestyle. Sporty sims can get the sleek sports car,
> while familial sims can get the minivan. To get a car, simply build a
> driveway on your lot, and you can then select a car, assuming you can
> afford it. The most basic model comes in at 950 simoleans, but the
> top-of-the-line sports car is a whopping 11,950 simoleons, instantly
> making it one of the most expensive items in the game. You can also
> build a garage, which is probably a good investment if you shell out a
> ton of cash for your car."
>
> 1k for a basic car. I like it! 12k for the simmbourghini no doubt. I
> bet the "good investment" part probably means your car can get stolen
> :-)

I wonder how big would the thief's bag be this time around. :-D

> "Sim creation has been beefed up considerably, and the good news is
> that for those who were disappointed with the limited number of new
> clothing options in University, there are dozens of new wardrobe
> options to select from in Nightlife"
>
> YAY

Yeah, and I wonder if they have more risque stuffs.

> "Meanwhile, there are a slew of new musical tracks in Nightlife, which
> are strangely catchy in their own way, as they give a techno theme to
> the entire experience"
>
> hihi nice

I bet it'll be a trance party....

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:58:52 PM

> "Sim creation has been beefed up considerably, and the good news is
> that for those who were disappointed with the limited number of new
> clothing options in University, there are dozens of new wardrobe
> options to select from in Nightlife"
>
> YAY
>
> "Meanwhile, there are a slew of new musical tracks in Nightlife, which
> are strangely catchy in their own way, as they give a techno theme to
> the entire experience"
>
> hihi nice
> --

I've had mine pre-ordered for a while. I can't wait until it gets here!
Yippee!
--
Emily E

www.emilyw.com
August 23, 2005 9:58:53 PM

Ashikaga, are you buying Nightlife? Just curious since you've been so
busy. We've missed your posts!

Joy

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>> build a garage, which is probably a good investment if you shell out
>> ton of cash for your car."
>>
>> 1k for a basic car. I like it! 12k for the simmbourghini no doubt. I
>> bet the "good investment" part probably means your car can get stolen
>> :-)
>
> I wonder how big would the thief's bag be this time around. :-D
>
>> "Sim creation has been beefed up considerably, and the good news is
>> that for those who were disappointed with the limited number of new
>> clothing options in University, there are dozens of new wardrobe
>> options to select from in Nightlife"
>>
>> YAY
>
> Yeah, and I wonder if they have more risque stuffs.
>
>> "Meanwhile, there are a slew of new musical tracks in Nightlife,
>> which
>> are strangely catchy in their own way, as they give a techno theme to

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:58:53 PM

Ashi! How nice to see you here again. I hope you've been well and just too
busy enjoying life to come around much.

Tell us how you're doing.

Kelly
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:57:52 PM

> "Sim creation has been beefed up considerably, and the good news is
> that for those who were disappointed with the limited number of new
> clothing options in University, there are dozens of new wardrobe
> options to select from in Nightlife"
>
> YAY

And what do you bet that they are all plain butt-ugly? LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:57:53 PM

"Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> "Sim creation has been beefed up considerably, and the good news is
>> that for those who were disappointed with the limited number of new
>> clothing options in University, there are dozens of new wardrobe
>> options to select from in Nightlife"
>>
>> YAY
>
> And what do you bet that they are all plain butt-ugly? LOL
>
> Jeanie

LOL makes ya wonder what kind of clothes they wear themselves? heehee

Joy
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:57:54 PM

"joyplayer" <excuseme@nomail.com> wrote in message

> "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> "Sim creation has been beefed up considerably, and the good news is
>>> that for those who were disappointed with the limited number of new
>>> clothing options in University, there are dozens of new wardrobe
>>> options to select from in Nightlife"
>>>
>>> YAY
>>
>> And what do you bet that they are all plain butt-ugly? LOL
>>
>> Jeanie
>
> LOL makes ya wonder what kind of clothes they wear themselves? heehee
>
> Joy

Sorry, meant to say what kind of clothes the maxis people wear. LOL
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 3:48:39 AM

Hmm I am going to name a hood Sunnydale, and the only thing I need now
is a face factory like program I had for sims1.
That way I can capture buffy`s face and the rest of the gang and start
my own vampirehunting series ;o)
Hmm will there ever be a face factory program for sims2? <sigh>
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:31:06 AM

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:04:22 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello, GP! :-)

I am graced by your presence, sensei, hehe

>They could be bar tenders, obviously, Duh! :-D Either that or adult video
>rental clerks.... Besides, their food source doesn't cost money (if you do

Or prostitutes, drug dealers, couriers... <g> Hmm, I wonder how often
they have to feed. I hope there's some reward that allows them feed
without eating other sims. If not, I'll throw them some townies I dont
like.

>it discreetly..., in a cloth changing booth, maybe? ;-)). Not using lamps
>save a lot on electricity bill too....

They must have infrared vision, then :-)

>No windows??? Here comes no sun!

I hope that's a possibility. Or you should be able to put some kind of
special curtain on the window to darken it. And make that old creepy
mansion look extra uninviting.

>How sad.... I don't think The Beatles would approve that. Do vampires
>breathe?

Don't think so.

>again.... Can't work, can't get money, can't buy potion, can't become human
>again. Vicious cycle ensues.... I wonder if there is a Blade character in

There is something the fortune teller sells that can combat vampiracy,
but probably not reverse it... I'm sure there'll be a code for it
though.

>the game to slay these night creatures who are too poor to buy blood (even
>when they are at legal age). Oh, no..., I just realized the movie was about
>social clash!

Tihi... somehow I dont suppose Captain Hero signed up to fight
vampires. Hmm...... ooo... my vampires are gonna have zombie servants!

>I wonder how big would the thief's bag be this time around. :-D

LOL, hopefully he'll break *into* it :-) Though he's had no problem
stealing huge stuff before, like pool tables...

>I bet it'll be a trance party....

I was at a trance party once... transvestites everywhere!
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:32:47 AM

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:48:39 +0200, "D.E." <ask4myemail> wrote:

>Hmm will there ever be a face factory program for sims2? <sigh>

There is... they're called volunteers and hang out at various forums
and bbs <g> At modthesims2.com fx, there are lots of people who
happily do requests, and quite well, I might add.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 8:36:49 AM

"Kelly Cobb" wrote...
> Ashi! How nice to see you here again. I hope you've been well and just too
> busy enjoying life to come around much.
>
> Tell us how you're doing.

I am doing fine! Thank you. :-) I just read GP's posts on Nightlife,
which sounds rather interesting. I missed restaurants from the first game.
And nice to see you around too! :-)

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 8:38:18 AM

"joyplayer" wrote...
> Ashikaga, are you buying Nightlife? Just curious since you've been so
> busy. We've missed your posts!

Thanks! I think I'll buy it. I have some really empty community lots that
could use some food service and such.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 8:44:42 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>Hello, GP! :-)
>
> I am graced by your presence, sensei, hehe

And you always make me happy. :-D

>>They could be bar tenders, obviously, Duh! :-D Either that or adult
>>video
>>rental clerks.... Besides, their food source doesn't cost money (if you
>>do
>
> Or prostitutes, drug dealers, couriers... <g> Hmm, I wonder how often
> they have to feed. I hope there's some reward that allows them feed
> without eating other sims. If not, I'll throw them some townies I dont
> like.

I wish those townies would just begone, not turning into vampires and plague
my other sims....

>>it discreetly..., in a cloth changing booth, maybe? ;-)). Not using
>>lamps
>>save a lot on electricity bill too....
>
> They must have infrared vision, then :-)

Or sonar from their ears....

>>No windows??? Here comes no sun!
>
> I hope that's a possibility. Or you should be able to put some kind of
> special curtain on the window to darken it. And make that old creepy
> mansion look extra uninviting.

Ooh..., that actually sounds rather attractive, really.

>>How sad.... I don't think The Beatles would approve that. Do vampires
>>breathe?
>
> Don't think so.

Then..., do they fart? :-D

>>again.... Can't work, can't get money, can't buy potion, can't become
>>human
>>again. Vicious cycle ensues.... I wonder if there is a Blade character
>>in
>
> There is something the fortune teller sells that can combat vampiracy,
> but probably not reverse it... I'm sure there'll be a code for it
> though.

Nah, I like my Sims natural.... I try not to cheat..., though it's kinda
hard without codes.

>>the game to slay these night creatures who are too poor to buy blood (even
>>when they are at legal age). Oh, no..., I just realized the movie was
>>about
>>social clash!
>
> Tihi... somehow I dont suppose Captain Hero signed up to fight
> vampires. Hmm...... ooo... my vampires are gonna have zombie servants!

That's kinda Adam's Family or something.

>>I wonder how big would the thief's bag be this time around. :-D
>
> LOL, hopefully he'll break *into* it :-) Though he's had no problem
> stealing huge stuff before, like pool tables...

And yet..., they are so skinny. You'd think they'd build up some muscles
after all that workout.

>>I bet it'll be a trance party....
>
> I was at a trance party once... transvestites everywhere!

Duh? Trance party..., TRANSvestites. Coincidence? Nah nah. Don't think
so!

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 4:16:20 PM

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 04:44:42 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>And you always make me happy. :-D

I am the a.g.t-s royal jester. I aim to please hehe

>I wish those townies would just begone, not turning into vampires and plague
>my other sims....

Well, you can presumably spot the vampires by their long canines and
the fact that they take off before daylight breaks. If they get bitten
the Madame has an antidote, which will no doubt cost a pretty penny...

>Ooh..., that actually sounds rather attractive, really.

Yes, it's unfathomable that Maxis have not aquired my services
already! <g>

>Then..., do they fart? :-D

Again, I would have to say no, as they do not usually digest food
either. But I guess it depends who's 'version' we're adhering to,
hehe.

>Nah, I like my Sims natural.... I try not to cheat..., though it's kinda
>hard without codes.

I only to cheat to fix things, or to put things in the game I feel
should be there. Such as career rewards, which should be purchaseable.
It's not fair that other sims cant call the reaper for instance.

>That's kinda Adam's Family or something.

hehe... every great vampire has zombie servants, y'know... what do
they call them? Golems?

>And yet..., they are so skinny. You'd think they'd build up some muscles
>after all that workout.

I've always thought it a shame that the burglars are not played by
other neighbourhood sims in the criminal career. Same with cops. Would
be a hoot to see Captain Hero come take care of one :-)

>Duh? Trance party..., TRANSvestites. Coincidence? Nah nah. Don't think
>so!

Hehe, I'm serious too. I had no idea what it was. My friends had a lot
of fun on my expense. But I turned the tables and told some tall men
in heels they'd like to dance :-D
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 4:16:21 PM

Ghouls, I think, and ghouls aren't zombies. But zombies probably make a
good substitute. 'Brains, brains ....' Golems are fabricated (human-made)
humanoids which are animated by magic - you get them in Jewish mythology, I
think. Frankenstein was a sort of golem though golems don't have to be made
out of flesh.

Eww - why am I even talking about this?

Best wishes
maxon

news:D qhog1dik04umavgprkc8fh6t2dr3a9mu7@4ax.com...
> >That's kinda Adam's Family or something.
>
> hehe... every great vampire has zombie servants, y'know... what do
> they call them? Golems?

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:40:42 PM

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:07:12 GMT, "Maxon"
<jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

>Ghouls, I think, and ghouls aren't zombies. But zombies probably make a
>good substitute. 'Brains, brains ....' Golems are fabricated (human-made)
>humanoids which are animated by magic - you get them in Jewish mythology, I
>think. Frankenstein was a sort of golem though golems don't have to be made
>out of flesh.
>
>Eww - why am I even talking about this?

LOL, well thank you for the explanation. Did you write your thesis on
horror mythology or something? :-D
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:40:43 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:07:12 GMT, "Maxon"
> <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>>Ghouls, I think, and ghouls aren't zombies. But zombies probably make a
>>good substitute. 'Brains, brains ....' Golems are fabricated (human-made)
>>humanoids which are animated by magic - you get them in Jewish mythology, I
>>think. Frankenstein was a sort of golem though golems don't have to be made
>>out of flesh.
>>
>>Eww - why am I even talking about this?
>

> LOL, well thank you for the explanation. Did you write your thesis on
> horror mythology or something? :-D

I wrote my thesis on vampires. You don't want to read it.

Ghouls are the preferred servants accoring to White Wolf's the
Masquerade. But most folks post Bram Stoker just refer to them as Renfields.

-georg
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:58:57 PM

Ha ha - yes, I think it depends on your source for the information. Poor
old Renfield but then he's just a character in a book. I never liked
Dracula - I found it a tedious read but I feel that way about a lot of 19th
century literature. I feel that way about a lot of 19th century music too.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hmmmmmm

I'm interested in golems though, not least because Jewish traditions are a
part of my present research (a rather small part).

Best wishes
maxon

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> > LOL, well thank you for the explanation. Did you write your thesis on
> > horror mythology or something? :-D
>
> I wrote my thesis on vampires. You don't want to read it.
>
> Ghouls are the preferred servants accoring to White Wolf's the
> Masquerade. But most folks post Bram Stoker just refer to them as
Renfields.

> -georg
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 8:39:04 PM

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> schreef in bericht
> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:48:39 +0200, "D.E." <ask4myemail> wrote:
>

>>Hmm will there ever be a face factory program for sims2? <sigh>
>
> There is... they're called volunteers and hang out at various forums
> and bbs <g> At modthesims2.com fx, there are lots of people who
> happily do requests, and quite well, I might add.

yeah but it is not the same, they try and do their best, but I really like
photo accurate faces otherwise the hoodoo won`t work, oh I shouldn`t
have mentioned that, erase the last ;o)

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
> him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 8:39:05 PM

D.E. wrote:

> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> schreef in bericht
>
>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:48:39 +0200, "D.E." <ask4myemail> wrote:
>>

>>> Hmm will there ever be a face factory program for sims2? <sigh>
>>

>> There is... they're called volunteers and hang out at various forums
>> and bbs <g> At modthesims2.com fx, there are lots of people who
>> happily do requests, and quite well, I might add.
>

> yeah but it is not the same, they try and do their best, but I really like
> photo accurate faces otherwise the hoodoo won`t work, oh I shouldn`t
> have mentioned that, erase the last ;o)

Well, actually, some of the sim creators use photographs of the
celebrities and create face masks from them. They have their own
skintones, too, but I'm afraid of them. I've already lost one
neighborhood to the dreaded badbirth problem with custom skin tones!

Oh, and you do hoodoo? Who knew? LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 10:38:22 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>And you always make me happy. :-D
>
> I am the a.g.t-s royal jester. I aim to please hehe

I've seen a T-shirt that says that, but I think it's a different "aim." ;-)

<snip>
>>Nah, I like my Sims natural.... I try not to cheat..., though it's kinda
>>hard without codes.
>
> I only to cheat to fix things, or to put things in the game I feel
> should be there. Such as career rewards, which should be purchaseable.
> It's not fair that other sims cant call the reaper for instance.

I am a strict interpreter.... I only use cheat to fix bugs, but not using
them to do career rewards. Though I do use cheat to make bigger houses....

<snip>
>>Duh? Trance party..., TRANSvestites. Coincidence? Nah nah. Don't
>>think
>>so!
>
> Hehe, I'm serious too. I had no idea what it was. My friends had a lot
> of fun on my expense. But I turned the tables and told some tall men
> in heels they'd like to dance :-D

Anyways..., not all transvestites like guys (in that way). Anyways, don't
know if you have read "The Catcher in the Rye". There is one chapter where
the main character was voyeuring and he saw an ordinary business man who was
dressing in women's gears. It's just some sort of secret pleasure for some
people. Keep in mind, the book was written in the 1950's. It's a little
beyond its time. And I remember I was looking for a corny-looking red
hunting hat everywhere right after I read the book so I could look like the
main character.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:13:58 PM

> Sorry, meant to say what kind of clothes the maxis people wear. LOL

If Maxis is like most software development shops, then jeans and t-shirts it
is.

Well, at least their developers.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:29:40 PM

"Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> D.E. wrote:
>>
>> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> schreef in bericht

>>> There is... they're called volunteers and hang out at various forums
>>> and bbs <g> At modthesims2.com fx, there are lots of people who
>>> happily do requests, and quite well, I might add.
>>

>> yeah but it is not the same, they try and do their best, but I really
>> like
>> photo accurate faces otherwise the hoodoo won`t work, oh I shouldn`t
>> have mentioned that, erase the last ;o)
>>
> Well, actually, some of the sim creators use photographs of the
> celebrities and create face masks from them. They have their own
> skintones, too, but I'm afraid of them. I've already lost one
> neighborhood to the dreaded badbirth problem with custom skin tones!
>
> Oh, and you do hoodoo? Who knew? LOL

Well I am more into woohoodoo but keep it a secret ;o)

> Jeanie
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:49:11 PM

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:38:22 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I am a strict interpreter.... I only use cheat to fix bugs, but not using
>them to do career rewards. Though I do use cheat to make bigger houses....

If you mean "maximumallowedlevel" that's not a cheat. It's a game
setting, so don't feel bad :-)

>Anyways..., not all transvestites like guys (in that way). Anyways, don't
>know if you have read "The Catcher in the Rye". There is one chapter where
>the main character was voyeuring and he saw an ordinary business man who was
>dressing in women's gears. It's just some sort of secret pleasure for some
>people. Keep in mind, the book was written in the 1950's. It's a little
>beyond its time. And I remember I was looking for a corny-looking red
>hunting hat everywhere right after I read the book so I could look like the
>main character.

LOL... you and every would-be assassin :-P
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 8:15:59 PM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>I am a strict interpreter.... I only use cheat to fix bugs, but not using
>>them to do career rewards. Though I do use cheat to make bigger
>>houses....
>
> If you mean "maximumallowedlevel" that's not a cheat. It's a game
> setting, so don't feel bad :-)

No..., I mean I used Motherlode to give me more simoleons so I can have
money to buy building materials....

>>Anyways..., not all transvestites like guys (in that way). Anyways, don't
>>know if you have read "The Catcher in the Rye". There is one chapter
>>where
>>the main character was voyeuring and he saw an ordinary business man who
>>was
>>dressing in women's gears. It's just some sort of secret pleasure for
>>some
>>people. Keep in mind, the book was written in the 1950's. It's a little
>>beyond its time. And I remember I was looking for a corny-looking red
>>hunting hat everywhere right after I read the book so I could look like
>>the
>>main character.
>
> LOL... you and every would-be assassin :-P

No.... If you suggest I am conducting a fashion crime, then I am GROSSLY
offended.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 8:19:01 PM

"Homer J. Simpson" wrote...
>> Sorry, meant to say what kind of clothes the maxis people wear. LOL
>
> If Maxis is like most software development shops, then jeans and t-shirts
> it is.
>
> Well, at least their developers.

Depends. I've been Maxis's headquarter (California Plaza, before they
merged with Redwood City's EA HQ) for a job interview and I must say /some/
of them are actually good dressers. Of course, if you go to the game
testing department, that's another story. ;-)

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 10:51:36 PM

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:15:59 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>No..., I mean I used Motherlode to give me more simoleons so I can have
>money to buy building materials....

Cheating in the highest degree! :-P
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
!