Sign in with
Your question

Win7 MB drivers for asus m2n-vm-dh

Last response: in Motherboards
February 27, 2010 5:48:55 AM

trying with no luck to complete installation of MB drivers with win7 OS (cant find win7 drivers for this MB)

More about : win7 drivers asus m2n

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 435 V Motherboard
February 27, 2010 11:24:53 AM

Look for vista drivers, or download the windows 7 drivers off asus website. If you don't find vista or 7 drivers for this board, chances are it won't run with 7. Some vista drivers also work with windows 7.
February 27, 2010 7:06:38 PM

o1die said:
Look for vista drivers, or download the windows 7 drivers off asus website. If you don't find vista or 7 drivers for this board, chances are it won't run with 7. Some vista drivers also work with windows 7.

Have been trying to use some vista drivers but OS is win 7 64 bit pro try use win vista 64 bit drivers lot time wont install and get msg saying about wrong OS or prob with installing saying 32bit uninstaller not workin....

1 thing I can say if anyone has prob dont waste your time with stupid program driver fetch it claims to have all these drivers you can download so i take gamble pretty sure it will fail but hey it says money back gaurantee..... of course none of those driver it downloads work not a single one.... and of course no response from my emails to get my refund :( 

I now need try cut my loss i bought win7 pro 64bit and 8 gig of gskill ddr2 1066 ram and have a 6000+ dual core amd chip thinking about get new m/b and cpu to try salvage some value...

am thinking about am2+ am3 board with a 965 be amd chip and want to be able use my 4x 2 gb ddr2 1066 modules i have 2 x 4890 ati cards 1 in a different comp so want find a decent ddr2 am2+ am3 board that can run xfire 16x 16x and of course work with win7 !
!