Sign in with
Your question

You are still unable to find your product key

Last response: in Windows XP
February 16, 2012 12:56:48 AM

Hello,
I was never given information on a product key because the package was on the netbook when I bought it.What do I do now
February 16, 2012 8:01:20 PM

Look on the netbook and get it from there. Unless this was a used one and someone installed a different copy of Windows.
m
l
Related resources
February 24, 2012 3:27:25 AM

hang-the-9 said:
Look on the netbook and get it from there. Unless this was a used one and someone installed a different copy of Windows.

:hello:  Thanks for your response, but no, it was brandnew. The label that was supposed to have the info. was missing. However, I went ahead and upgraded because I was running Windows 2007 Starter.
m
l
February 24, 2012 12:31:56 PM

dmorrow said:
:hello:  Thanks for your response, but no, it was brandnew. The label that was supposed to have the info. was missing. However, I went ahead and upgraded because I was running Windows 2007 Starter.

Hm.. you mean Office 2007 Starter not Windows. You posted in the Windows XP section so I though you were looking for a Windows XP key since there was no other info in the post.

The Office 2007 that is pre-installed on computers is a demo version, will only run 30 days or something before you need to buy a key, that's why there was no key for Office included.
m
l
!