Really quick, what part should I upgrade?

intel1502

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2010
Hey, I just want to quickly post this so I can get the opinions of some wiser people :)

I currently have an XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 Kit (RS240 radiator, Rasa CPU Block, X20 750 Res/Pump) and am looking to upgrade.

My block is HIGHLY oxidized and missing washers, my system is reaching high 60's/70's in temperatures (2500k @5GHz), hence why I wish to replace it with something higher end.

I saw the EK-Supreme HF - Full EN (Nickel) and fell in love with it.
http://www.gammods.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_87_141&products_id=4785

I'm wondering whether the high temperatures on the CPU are due to lack of quality/proper components with the block (buy new block), or not enough heat being drawn away from the radiator (buy new radiator). :sweat:

If anyone could give me a kick in the right direction, it'd be much appriciated. :lol:
Intel1502

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Rasa block is still one of the better blocks out there. Are you sure it's seated correctly? Do you have air in the rad? If any component needs upgraded, I vote for a better pump. Otherwise, sounds like you have some other things to check into before you buy.

Saint- where from? I guess I've never asked that.

Bogota, Columbia my friend. Now you know why my English isn't the best one.