cooking meal for the whole family

i hate when every sim cooks for himself. is ther any hacked objects that
prevents sims having breakfast, lunch and dinner and makes them serve for
everyone?
thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about cooking meal family

    mari wrote:
    > i hate when every sim cooks for himself. is ther any hacked objects that
    > prevents sims having breakfast, lunch and dinner and makes them serve for
    > everyone?
    > thanks

    Try this one. It makes "have a meal" and "serve a meal" the same thing
    and makes the number of servings match the number of hungry sims on the lot.

    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=2002

    Jeanie

    Oh well done - I've just been poking around looking for that.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > mari wrote:
    > > i hate when every sim cooks for himself. is ther any hacked objects that
    > > prevents sims having breakfast, lunch and dinner and makes them serve
    for
    > > everyone?
    > > thanks
    > >

    > Try this one. It makes "have a meal" and "serve a meal" the same thing
    > and makes the number of servings match the number of hungry sims on the
    lot.

    > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=2002
    >
    > Jeanie

    "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > mari wrote:
    >> i hate when every sim cooks for himself. is ther any hacked objects
    >> that
    >> prevents sims having breakfast, lunch and dinner and makes them serve
    >> for
    >> everyone?
    >> thanks
    >>

    > Try this one. It makes "have a meal" and "serve a meal" the same
    > thing and makes the number of servings match the number of hungry sims
    > on the lot.
    >
    > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=2002
    >
    > Jeanie

    Thanks! This sounds better than that Two Jeff's hack.

    Joy

    Jeanie wrote:

    > Try this one. It makes "have a meal" and "serve a meal" the same thing
    > and makes the number of servings match the number of hungry sims on the
    > lot.
    >
    > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=2002
    >
    > Jeanie

    There's also a 'no autonomy' fridge at Simlogical. I like it,
    and have used it for a long time, but it only
    comes in one style, and if you get too many sims and forget to
    tell them to eat, they can get very low on hunger motivation
    before you tell them to cook a meal. I like the idea of this
    hack better.

    Laura

Sims Cooking Games Video Games