cooking meal for the whole family

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 24, 2005 11:17:39 PM

i hate when every sim cooks for himself. is ther any hacked objects that
prevents sims having breakfast, lunch and dinner and makes them serve for
everyone?
thanks

More about : cooking meal family

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 11:17:40 PM

mari wrote:
> i hate when every sim cooks for himself. is ther any hacked objects that
> prevents sims having breakfast, lunch and dinner and makes them serve for
> everyone?
> thanks

Try this one. It makes "have a meal" and "serve a meal" the same thing
and makes the number of servings match the number of hungry sims on the lot.

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t...

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 11:17:41 PM

Oh well done - I've just been poking around looking for that.

Best wishes
maxon

"Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> mari wrote:
> > i hate when every sim cooks for himself. is ther any hacked objects that
> > prevents sims having breakfast, lunch and dinner and makes them serve
for
> > everyone?
> > thanks
> >

> Try this one. It makes "have a meal" and "serve a meal" the same thing
> and makes the number of servings match the number of hungry sims on the
lot.

> http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t...
>
> Jeanie
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 11:17:41 PM

"Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> mari wrote:
>> i hate when every sim cooks for himself. is ther any hacked objects
>> that
>> prevents sims having breakfast, lunch and dinner and makes them serve
>> for
>> everyone?
>> thanks
>>

> Try this one. It makes "have a meal" and "serve a meal" the same
> thing and makes the number of servings match the number of hungry sims
> on the lot.
>
> http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t...
>
> Jeanie

Thanks! This sounds better than that Two Jeff's hack.

Joy
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:46:09 AM

Jeanie wrote:

> Try this one. It makes "have a meal" and "serve a meal" the same thing
> and makes the number of servings match the number of hungry sims on the
> lot.
>
> http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t...
>
> Jeanie

There's also a 'no autonomy' fridge at Simlogical. I like it,
and have used it for a long time, but it only
comes in one style, and if you get too many sims and forget to
tell them to eat, they can get very low on hunger motivation
before you tell them to cook a meal. I like the idea of this
hack better.

Laura
!