Ingame problem help

demonportable

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
can anyone please help me with this problem recently i overclocked my videocard and my CPU together but my PC gave me a blue screen after over clocking the CPU
and now some objects while playing appears late unless i go near them can someone tell me what the cause is.i tryed using my old pentium 4 to check if it still appears the same and yes it still is the same.i am using a E6550 at the moment.and then i replaced my GTS 250 Green with another one GTS250 and still happens to be the same.so my guess is the the over clock didn't cause problem to both CPU and GPU. can someone point to me wheather it couldbe the mothr board or cpu or GPU please.

demonportable

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
is there any way to fix this i changed my mobo aswell just yesterday hoping to fix the problem but still the same why is this so...i tryed alternate RAM still the same..what about formatting the harddisk completely would that help the problem..

Objects appearing late? Could you describe that a little more? You can easily rule out CPU and ram with a program like prime95 and/or memtest, however your symptoms sound like something different to me. I wouldn't be surprised if the crash didn't corrupt something in your game, OS, or drivers. That is what a bluescreen is trying to avoid, but it doesn't always work. you may want to do a full reformat just to remove this possibility if possible.