Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Paging Tom's Mods: This will not be ready in time for Valentines day.

Last response: in News & Leisure
February 12, 2011 7:58:31 PM

BEST. INVENTION. EVER.
February 12, 2011 8:10:09 PM

Probably shouldn't wear it at a public gathering where there is lots of applause.
February 12, 2011 8:11:56 PM

LOL. Not the women reynod knows.
February 12, 2011 8:51:36 PM

If this becomes popular, the first thing I am going to do when I see an attractive woman is start clapping.
February 14, 2011 1:53:33 PM

Sorry but due to my experience in this department, Iv'e been asked not to comment further as this thread is restricted to men with limited knowledge of the topic.

It's one of those "blindly led" topics ...

Carry on while the rest of us laugh with you ... yes ... with you.

<snicker>

P.S. That site has malware ... my AV proggy doesn't like it.
February 14, 2011 2:03:20 PM

When I grow up, I want to be like reynod. Above and beyond the call of duty, a good, yet restricted somewhat silent fiddle player and infected.
February 14, 2011 9:33:50 PM

It's kind of disgusting how much we Americans spend on Valentines Day. I saw a figure in a news story that stated we spent like $14 billion on Valentine's Day related junk in 2009. If we put that money towards something worthwhile, it would be a much better world.

...and no, I didn't spend a dime this year. This is one of the advantages of not having a nag errr girlfriend or wife. ;) 
February 14, 2011 9:38:03 PM

Wife got a new car.
February 14, 2011 9:40:57 PM

I showered her with gifts of love. Signed her V day card Semper Fi.
February 14, 2011 9:43:29 PM

I'm one of those old romantic guys who is lucky to have the most wonderful wife in the whole world. No woman could take her place. Except Jacklyn.
February 15, 2011 11:36:40 AM

I concur ... $16.50 flowers and a $9.99 box of chocolates.

Obviously you have a much better wife?

February 15, 2011 1:35:20 PM

Yeah had dad carried on and married the movie star I would have bedded Okra by now.
February 16, 2011 11:28:55 AM

Ooh ... so you like big bacon hocks eh?

February 16, 2011 8:58:35 PM

badge said:
Wife got a new car.

Spending the big bucks there eh, badge?
February 16, 2011 10:50:05 PM

It's a long story. My 18 year old son is in his first year of college. We bought a neat little turbo charged 2011 Nissan Juke to entice him to do well and it will be his later this year. She will drive it until summer or fall semester then turn it over to the champ (I'll explain what 'the champ' later). He was there and cost us two thousand in options. Upgraded wattage and sub woffer on the stero, heated leather buckets, back up camera, chrome package, Sapphire black pearl paint. You know real chick getters. So, my son is bringing his friends by showing them the car He will have by next semester. I think it's working. He is getting an A in drama. May be due to what occured on Valentines day when He borrowed $55 to take his girlfriend to dinner. Next moring I had a look in the Honda Pilot He is driving, which was mine until last week, until He aquires the new Nissan Juke. Found a tube of medical quality vaseline in the back seat! I trll 'ya that kid reminds me of Hugh heffner. I'm pretty sure my son is hef reincarnated. The smoking jacket He wears around the house is peculiar behavior as far as I am concerned.

I get the CX7 for now. Wife will get a new Acura RDX or similar (which we almost bought now) when the Juke is turned over to the son for making the grades. My son has promise as a writer. Plus He has a lot of experience to gain in the back seat of the Pilot which has a much bigger rear seat than what he was driving before. Hey, Buwish...you are a writer? How's the bed in that oversized van do?
February 17, 2011 5:24:25 AM

Way more information than I need to know.

Over here in Saudi Arabia, the religious police are doing their best to shield their people from the corrupting influence of Western holidays.
February 17, 2011 1:27:15 PM

Jeez badge ... If your kid reads this he is going to have a fit ... Poor guy.

February 17, 2011 3:30:14 PM

But, I alwys go the extra mile to provide pertinent information j.

King Abdullah flew home to Saudi Arabia after successful back surgery in New York’s Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. He convalesced for two months in the Plaza Hotel. There’s no limit to the quality of medical care you can get in America if you work hard, play by the rules, and strike oil.

February 17, 2011 3:46:58 PM

rey I'll take your advice and never post another medical vaseline related word regarding my 18 year old son.

Stranger. I know you are a thoughtful man who was able to show your committment and passion for your wife of so many years on Valentines day with the wonderful token of love, an electric blanket, you gave without waivering.

Does Scotland and /or Ozstralia celebrate Valentines day? jsc see what I have to put up and yet provide so much guidance and insight to their lives...
February 18, 2011 4:52:18 AM

Hey Badge,

Is your son gonna be like his old man and be a great THG poster as well. I got a good username for him:

Hue Heff 2.0 :D 
February 18, 2011 5:59:39 AM

My son has an uncanny resembelance to Hef. I am grateful He favors my Dad, his grandfather who looked a lot like Tony Curtis. Dad used to hang out and hit up on chicks at the bar with his claim, 'yes I am Tony Curtis."

It's kind of funny my grandfather on my mother's side, everyone called him 'The Ed' his name was Ed, looked a lot like Donald Trump. Here's Donald sunning himself by the pool.

February 18, 2011 12:57:10 PM

Has you wife noticed the 'Hot chick Magnet" gene in you as well. I would watch out as your son gets married and has a kid. Watch how many female nurses will encircle the little guy. :D 
February 20, 2011 5:34:10 AM

You had better hope he makes it through college without having to put a car seat in the car if he's that good with the ladies. ;) 
February 20, 2011 5:51:58 AM

Did Hugh Hefner? :D 
February 20, 2011 6:32:00 AM

I was upgrading the video driver on my son's notebook this evening. An email was open. Hugh had emailed one of his professors apologozing for not attending class the other day. Seems his car had broken down again. The Pilot was given to him last week and runs perfect. I guess even Hef has character flaws. Living with Hef is a challenge for me. Maybe He won't get the new car until He gets to grad school. It'll be old by then, but will run perfect.
February 20, 2011 6:38:50 AM

Will he allow you to live in his Mansion? How about your wife...will she allow it? :D 
February 20, 2011 6:44:06 AM

In high school, I had a friend who's brother was a concert promoter/talent scout/agent. His office was located downtown above the Playboy club. We would drive there and look for Bunnies going to work downstairs. I remember we managed to aquire some bar napkins with the Bunny logo. We of course went around the school saying we were regulars at the club and dated the bunnies. No one belived us. And no my son doesn't have any bad genes which can be traced to the incident.
February 20, 2011 11:48:07 AM

Pathetic really ... no wonder you got so good at guitar.

You must have spent a lot of time in mum's basement badge.

We will rehabilitate you.

Pork a couple of your latino receptionists ...
February 20, 2011 4:30:29 PM

You have made a blue. Have another butcher and blow in the bag.
February 20, 2011 5:24:50 PM

badge said:
You have made a blue.

Is there something you need to tell us Badge? :D 
February 21, 2011 3:30:32 PM

Yeah, I enjoyed looking at the fat women pics about as much as I would French-kissing a plumber's helper. Post more!!!!!!! ;) 
September 12, 2011 3:25:44 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!