Sim interests and age

Has anyone noticed how sim interests change with age? When they turn
into teens, lots of things change... when they turn into adults, scifi
goes down like 4 points. When they get old, health interest increases
by 4.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
1 answer Last reply

    > Has anyone noticed how sim interests change with age? When they turn
    > into teens, lots of things change... when they turn into adults, scifi
    > goes down like 4 points. When they get old, health interest increases
    > by 4.
    > --
    Could be that they have over-active bladders and sleep a lot?
    Sage

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
    > him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

Sims Games Video Games