  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 3:40:17 AM

Has anyone noticed how sim interests change with age? When they turn
into teens, lots of things change... when they turn into adults, scifi
goes down like 4 points. When they get old, health interest increases
by 4.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

More about : sim interests age

August 25, 2005 3:40:18 AM

> Has anyone noticed how sim interests change with age? When they turn
> into teens, lots of things change... when they turn into adults, scifi
> goes down like 4 points. When they get old, health interest increases
> by 4.
> --
Could be that they have over-active bladders and sleep a lot?
Sage

!