Maxis chat in two hours!

Anyone coming? I've never been to one before, I've already written up
my questions hehe
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
7 answers Last reply

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:59:02 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >Anyone coming? I've never been to one before, I've already written up
    >my questions hehe

    13 minutes :-)
    --

    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:59:02 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    > <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone coming? I've never been to one before, I've already written up
    >>my questions hehe
    >
    > 13 minutes :-)

    I may be there... they're LATE though.
    Sage

    "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

    > "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:59:02 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    >> <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Anyone coming? I've never been to one before, I've already written up
    >>>my questions hehe
    >>
    >> 13 minutes :-)
    >
    > I may be there... they're LATE though.
    > Sage

    Yeah, they are apparently going by their site time, which is like 10 minutes
    late.

    However, I tried getting in, and it says they are full. Which stinks - they
    should have told us there were a limited number of connections. (Though it's
    not like I could have gotten there any earlier)

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:17:37 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
    <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >However, I tried getting in, and it says they are full. Which stinks - they
    >should have told us there were a limited number of connections. (Though it's
    >not like I could have gotten there any earlier)

    Yeah, looks hopelessly full. 500 spots and thousands of people trying
    to get it.
    --

    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:17:37 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
    > <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>However, I tried getting in, and it says they are full. Which stinks -
    >>they
    >>should have told us there were a limited number of connections.
    >>(Though it's
    >>not like I could have gotten there any earlier)
    >
    > Yeah, looks hopelessly full. 500 spots and thousands of people trying
    > to get it.
    > --
    >

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and
    > beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    It's always been that way. I always just wait and read the transcript.

    Joy

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:39:13 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

    >I couldn't get in either... but to get in and lose your place is Baaaaaaad.
    >They'll post it and we can read it. Hope someone asks OUR questions.

    I got a few questions in, but with so many people I doubt the
    moderator even notices them. Plus, there are topics they're not
    allowed to answer :-\
    --

    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:39:13 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I couldn't get in either... but to get in and lose your place is
    >>Baaaaaaad.
    >>They'll post it and we can read it. Hope someone asks OUR questions.
    >
    > I got a few questions in, but with so many people I doubt the
    > moderator even notices them. Plus, there are topics they're not
    > allowed to answer :-\
    > --

    Yeah, those are the topics that we really want to know too & they're too
    busy
    answering silly questions about what they've eaten today LOL.

    Joy

Sims Games Video Games