Maxis chat in two hours!

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2005 1:59:02 AM

Anyone coming? I've never been to one before, I've already written up
my questions hehe
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

More about : maxis chat hours

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 3:47:37 AM

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:59:02 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>Anyone coming? I've never been to one before, I've already written up
>my questions hehe

13 minutes :-)
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
August 26, 2005 3:47:38 AM

> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:59:02 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
> <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>
>>Anyone coming? I've never been to one before, I've already written up
>>my questions hehe
>
> 13 minutes :-)

I may be there... they're LATE though.
Sage
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
> him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
August 26, 2005 3:47:39 AM

"Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:59:02 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
>> <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone coming? I've never been to one before, I've already written up
>>>my questions hehe
>>
>> 13 minutes :-)
>
> I may be there... they're LATE though.
> Sage

Yeah, they are apparently going by their site time, which is like 10 minutes
late.

However, I tried getting in, and it says they are full. Which stinks - they
should have told us there were a limited number of connections. (Though it's
not like I could have gotten there any earlier)
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 4:25:27 AM

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:17:37 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
<trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>However, I tried getting in, and it says they are full. Which stinks - they
>should have told us there were a limited number of connections. (Though it's
>not like I could have gotten there any earlier)

Yeah, looks hopelessly full. 500 spots and thousands of people trying
to get it.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 4:25:28 AM

> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:17:37 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
> <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>However, I tried getting in, and it says they are full. Which stinks -
>>they
>>should have told us there were a limited number of connections.
>>(Though it's
>>not like I could have gotten there any earlier)
>
> Yeah, looks hopelessly full. 500 spots and thousands of people trying
> to get it.
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and
> beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

It's always been that way. I always just wait and read the transcript.

Joy
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 4:46:10 AM

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:39:13 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>I couldn't get in either... but to get in and lose your place is Baaaaaaad.
>They'll post it and we can read it. Hope someone asks OUR questions.

I got a few questions in, but with so many people I doubt the
moderator even notices them. Plus, there are topics they're not
allowed to answer :-\
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 4:46:11 AM

> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:39:13 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>I couldn't get in either... but to get in and lose your place is
>>Baaaaaaad.
>>They'll post it and we can read it. Hope someone asks OUR questions.
>
> I got a few questions in, but with so many people I doubt the
> moderator even notices them. Plus, there are topics they're not
> allowed to answer :-\
> --

Yeah, those are the topics that we really want to know too & they're too
busy
answering silly questions about what they've eaten today LOL.

Joy
!