Gettint CRC errors on downloaded zip files??

G

Hi,

I have a problem in my computer that I can't find a solution to. When I am downloading big ZIP files I get very often CRC errors on the files. This doesn't happen if I copy them from a USB stick. What possibly cause this? It is getting quite annoying as every other ZIP file I download has a CRC error.

Best Regards.

G

I have tested the memory and hard disk, both are fine. I also changed my memory week ago, and the problem has been occuring before and after that.

Could the problem be related to the LAN connection in my motherboard? Perhaps I should test if the same happens if I connect to the internet via the wireless connection?

G

Yeah, only thing I can logically think of is that it must be related to motherboard / lan.. I'll try that next.

kavinthomash

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013

Hello,

This is major issues of corruption Zip files, therefore I recommend you higher technology of Zip file recovery software, by which you can remove all CRC error easily and repair or extract entire damage Zip files confidently from unexpected database. You can get more information about this software just visit here once time and download demo version of Zip repair tool :- http://www.ziprepairtool.com/corrupt-zip-repair.html