Good job

You two did a good job with your reviews.

I would only add that they can "try for baby" in their cars.
And play Real Poker and Win money.

Sage
6 answers Last reply
More about good

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:15:25 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

    >You two did a good job with your reviews.
    >
    >I would only add that they can "try for baby" in their cars.
    >And play Real Poker and Win money.

    Hehe thanks, but you can try for baby anywhere you can woohoo... can't
    you?
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    > On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:15:25 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
    >
    >>You two did a good job with your reviews.
    >>
    >>I would only add that they can "try for baby" in their cars.
    >>And play Real Poker and Win money.
    >
    > Hehe thanks, but you can try for baby anywhere you can woohoo... can't
    > you?

    Oh yeah... well it sounds like more fun in the car, doesn't it?*-*
    Sage

    > --
    >

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
    > him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    > >I wonder if they will include the car shaking in the game!

    >Doubtful. Too dirty :-(

    Nah, there's got to be some scene to show it happening. The hothub
    woohoo very dirty if you ask me.

    "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

    > "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:15:25 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>You two did a good job with your reviews.
    >>>
    >>>I would only add that they can "try for baby" in their cars.
    >>>And play Real Poker and Win money.
    >>
    >> Hehe thanks, but you can try for baby anywhere you can woohoo... can't
    >> you?
    >
    > Oh yeah... well it sounds like more fun in the car, doesn't it?*-*
    > Sage

    I wonder if they will include the car shaking in the game!

    ;-)

    Skeats

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:55:43 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
    > <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:
    >

    >>I wonder if they will include the car shaking in the game!
    >

    > Doubtful. Too dirty :-(
    > --

    They'll probably have the windows steam up and the car rock a little.
    Otherwise, how would you know anything was happening in there?!?

    Jeanie

Reviews Sims Games Video Games