Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

You two did a good job with your reviews.

I would only add that they can "try for baby" in their cars.
And play Real Poker and Win money.

Sage

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:15:25 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>You two did a good job with your reviews.
>
>I would only add that they can "try for baby" in their cars.
>And play Real Poker and Win money.

Hehe thanks, but you can try for baby anywhere you can woohoo... can't
you?
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:15:25 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>You two did a good job with your reviews.
>>
>>I would only add that they can "try for baby" in their cars.
>>And play Real Poker and Win money.
>
> Hehe thanks, but you can try for baby anywhere you can woohoo... can't
> you?

Oh yeah... well it sounds like more fun in the car, doesn't it?*-*
Sage

> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
> him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

> >I wonder if they will include the car shaking in the game!

>Doubtful. Too dirty :-(

Nah, there's got to be some scene to show it happening. The hothub
woohoo very dirty if you ask me.

"Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:15:25 GMT, "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>>>You two did a good job with your reviews.
>>>
>>>I would only add that they can "try for baby" in their cars.
>>>And play Real Poker and Win money.
>>
>> Hehe thanks, but you can try for baby anywhere you can woohoo... can't
>> you?
>
> Oh yeah... well it sounds like more fun in the car, doesn't it?*-*
> Sage

I wonder if they will include the car shaking in the game!

;-)

Skeats

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:55:43 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
> <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>I wonder if they will include the car shaking in the game!
>

> Doubtful. Too dirty :-(
> --

They'll probably have the windows steam up and the car rock a little.
Otherwise, how would you know anything was happening in there?!?

Jeanie