No DVD crack

I have The speical DVD edition of The Sims 2 and I wanted to know does
anyone know where I can get a NO/DVD Crack for the game.....
11 answers Last reply
More about crack

    I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
    these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
    drive while playing? Does it make it play better?

    ~*~
    vecki

    >> For folks with a single CD/DVD drive, who do more than just play The Sims
    >The Sims into the drive, and you end .........................

    >> up with a big gash on it, and it's no longer playable.
    >> With the NoCD/DVD crack, your CD/DVD stays safe in its diamond box.

    If you have two CD drives you need to put two disc in!!

    I use the one at www.gameburnworld.com.

    vecki wrote:
    > I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
    > these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
    > drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    It means they can share the disc with their friends. Or, they can just
    be lazy and not put the disc in the machine.

    To the OP- to the best of my knowledge, there ain't one.

    -georg

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1125028194.039640.222770
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
    > these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
    > drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    For folks with a single CD/DVD drive, who do more than just play The Sims
    (there are a few out there I have heard), they have to:
    put The Sims in the drive
    play
    take The Sims out
    put something else in
    take something else out
    put The Sims back in
    play
    take The Sims back out
    put something else in
    take something else out
    put The Sims back in
    ....repeat multiple times...
    until the time you slip while putting The Sims into the drive, and you end

    "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > vecki wrote:
    >> I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
    >> these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
    >> drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
    >>
    >> ~*~
    >> vecki
    >>

    > It means they can share the disc with their friends. Or, they can just
    > be lazy and not put the disc in the machine.
    >
    > To the OP- to the best of my knowledge, there ain't one.
    >
    > -georg

    It means not having to wear out the DVD or CD drive! I have the legit
    games & I use
    a No CD virtual drive made by Daemon tools. I don't feel the least bit
    guilty either.

    Joy

    "Richard" <cybrczch@excite.com> wrote in message
    > "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1125028194.039640.222770
    > @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
    >> these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
    >> drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
    >>
    >> vecki
    >
    > For folks with a single CD/DVD drive, who do more than just play The Sims
    The Sims into the drive, and you end .........................
    > up with a big gash on it, and it's no longer playable.
    >
    > With the NoCD/DVD crack, your CD/DVD stays safe in its diamond box.

    My CD/DVD rom drive has started to groan and make revving up noises when
    putting in game cds so I would be grateful for the crack too.
    The only one I have heard on of this newsgroup seems too complicated for me
    to sort out.

    Skeats

    is there a mac version of this?

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:08:26 GMT, "Dragoneyez0301"
    <dragoneyez0301@houston.rr.com> wrote:

    >I have The speical DVD edition of The Sims 2 and I wanted to know does
    >anyone know where I can get a NO/DVD Crack for the game.....

    Use Daemon Tools & an image, or download the mini-image.
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    > On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:08:26 GMT, "Dragoneyez0301"
    > <dragoneyez0301@houston.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I have The speical DVD edition of The Sims 2 and I wanted to know does
    >>anyone know where I can get a NO/DVD Crack for the game.....
    >
    > Use Daemon Tools & an image, or download the mini-image.
    > --
    >

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and
    > beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    I agree with Guardian.

    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cdr_software/cdr_tools/daemon_tools.cfm

    Download daemon tools, then use this mini backup image.

    http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2university.htm

    Joy

    On 25 Aug 2005 20:49:54 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
    >these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
    >drive while playing? Does it make it play better?

    Basically, yes. And if you play several different games you get to put
    away your games on the shelf, instead of letting kids and stupid
    relatives and friends make them dirty, scratch them, break them etc.
    Plus, I AM lazy :-)
    --

    Georg wrote:
    > vecki wrote:
    >
    >> I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
    >> these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
    >> drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
    >>
    >> ~*~
    >> vecki
    >>

    > It means they can share the disc with their friends. Or, they can just
    > be lazy and not put the disc in the machine.

    It means the drive doesn't wear down from constantly spinning.

    Ever have one break? Or shatter a disc? Not a pretty thing.

    It also means I can take my laptop somewhere with me and not have to
    haul 40 discs around.

    --
    --Cuth

Sims DVD Games Video Games