No DVD crack

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2005 7:08:26 AM

I have The speical DVD edition of The Sims 2 and I wanted to know does
anyone know where I can get a NO/DVD Crack for the game.....

More about : dvd crack

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 7:08:27 AM

I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
drive while playing? Does it make it play better?

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 7:08:27 AM

>> For folks with a single CD/DVD drive, who do more than just play The Sims
>The Sims into the drive, and you end .........................

>> up with a big gash on it, and it's no longer playable.
>> With the NoCD/DVD crack, your CD/DVD stays safe in its diamond box.

If you have two CD drives you need to put two disc in!!

>My CD/DVD rom drive has started to groan and make revving up noises when
>putting in game cds so I would be grateful for the crack too.
>The only one I have heard on of this newsgroup seems too complicated for me
>to sort out.

I use the one at www.gameburnworld.com.
August 26, 2005 8:34:13 AM

vecki wrote:
> I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
> these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
> drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
>
> ~*~
> vecki

It means they can share the disc with their friends. Or, they can just
be lazy and not put the disc in the machine.

To the OP- to the best of my knowledge, there ain't one.

-georg
August 26, 2005 8:37:57 AM

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1125028194.039640.222770
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
> these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
> drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
>
> ~*~
> vecki

For folks with a single CD/DVD drive, who do more than just play The Sims
(there are a few out there I have heard), they have to:
put The Sims in the drive
play
take The Sims out
put something else in
take something else out
put The Sims back in
play
take The Sims back out
put something else in
take something else out
put The Sims back in
....repeat multiple times...
until the time you slip while putting The Sims into the drive, and you end
up with a big gash on it, and it's no longer playable.

With the NoCD/DVD crack, your CD/DVD stays safe in its diamond box.
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 1:28:02 PM

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> vecki wrote:
>> I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
>> these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
>> drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
>>
>> ~*~
>> vecki
>>

> It means they can share the disc with their friends. Or, they can just
> be lazy and not put the disc in the machine.
>
> To the OP- to the best of my knowledge, there ain't one.
>
> -georg

It means not having to wear out the DVD or CD drive! I have the legit
games & I use
a No CD virtual drive made by Daemon tools. I don't feel the least bit
guilty either.

Joy
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 1:51:25 PM

"Richard" <cybrczch@excite.com> wrote in message
> "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1125028194.039640.222770
> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
>
>> I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
>> these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
>> drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
>>
>> vecki
>
> For folks with a single CD/DVD drive, who do more than just play The Sims
The Sims into the drive, and you end .........................
> up with a big gash on it, and it's no longer playable.
>
> With the NoCD/DVD crack, your CD/DVD stays safe in its diamond box.

My CD/DVD rom drive has started to groan and make revving up noises when
putting in game cds so I would be grateful for the crack too.
The only one I have heard on of this newsgroup seems too complicated for me
to sort out.

Skeats
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 3:53:10 PM

is there a mac version of this?
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 5:36:03 PM

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:08:26 GMT, "Dragoneyez0301"
<dragoneyez0301@houston.rr.com> wrote:

>I have The speical DVD edition of The Sims 2 and I wanted to know does
>anyone know where I can get a NO/DVD Crack for the game.....

Use Daemon Tools & an image, or download the mini-image.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous

> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:08:26 GMT, "Dragoneyez0301"
> <dragoneyez0301@houston.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>I have The speical DVD edition of The Sims 2 and I wanted to know does
>>anyone know where I can get a NO/DVD Crack for the game.....
>
> Use Daemon Tools & an image, or download the mini-image.
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and
> beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

I agree with Guardian.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cdr_software/cdr_tool...

Download daemon tools, then use this mini backup image.

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2universi...

Joy
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 5:37:21 PM

On 25 Aug 2005 20:49:54 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
>these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
>drive while playing? Does it make it play better?

Basically, yes. And if you play several different games you get to put
away your games on the shelf, instead of letting kids and stupid
relatives and friends make them dirty, scratch them, break them etc.
Plus, I AM lazy :-)
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 9:07:16 PM

Georg wrote:
> vecki wrote:
>
>> I don't actually have an answer for you, but why do people need/want
>> these cracks? What is the benefit to not having the cd/dvd in the
>> drive while playing? Does it make it play better?
>>
>> ~*~
>> vecki
>>

> It means they can share the disc with their friends. Or, they can just
> be lazy and not put the disc in the machine.

It means the drive doesn't wear down from constantly spinning.

Ever have one break? Or shatter a disc? Not a pretty thing.

It also means I can take my laptop somewhere with me and not have to
haul 40 discs around.

--
--Cuth
!