1) As quiet as possible, prefer larger slower case fans
2) Must have a fat case fan on the side, 120mm preferably
3) Case fan sits on top of 3 slot video card on micro atx motherboard (M4N68T-M V2) to the greatest extent possible
4) Price, the lower the better
5) Cable management, ideally will be able to hide a lot of useless cables from a non modular PSU behind the motherboard somewhere
6) Additional cooling, multiple front/top/etc fans
Looking for a case that meets both primary requirements and as many of the secondary requirements as possible.
1) It's quiet, even with fans on full blast.
2) Room for up to 4 x 120mm fans on the side to remove heat.
3) Side fans will sit over a three slot video card.
4) A bit pricey.
5) Best cable management ever.
6) Comes with 2x 200mm fans, and a rear 120mm fan. Room for 4 x 120mm side fans, and 2 x 120mm fans on top if you swap out the stock 200mm fan. You can also stick a 120mm or 140mm fan in the unused optical bays as an intake since the mesh front is filtered.