Best Case Solution Given Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primary Requirements
1) As quiet as possible, prefer larger slower case fans
2) Must have a fat case fan on the side, 120mm preferably

Secondary Requirements
3) Case fan sits on top of 3 slot video card on micro atx motherboard (M4N68T-M V2) to the greatest extent possible
4) Price, the lower the better
5) Cable management, ideally will be able to hide a lot of useless cables from a non modular PSU behind the motherboard somewhere
6) Additional cooling, multiple front/top/etc fans

Looking for a case that meets both primary requirements and as many of the secondary requirements as possible.

Solution
Corsair 600T - http://www.corsair.com/pc-cases/graphite-series-pc-case/graphite-series-600t-mesh-mid-tower-gaming-case.html

1) It's quiet, even with fans on full blast.
2) Room for up to 4 x 120mm fans on the side to remove heat.
3) Side fans will sit over a three slot video card.
4) A bit pricey.
5) Best cable management ever.
6) Comes with 2x 200mm fans, and a rear 120mm fan. Room for 4 x 120mm side fans, and 2 x 120mm fans on top if you swap out the stock 200mm fan. You can also stick a 120mm or 140mm fan in the unused optical bays as an intake since the mesh front is filtered.

87ninefiveone

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
Corsair 600T - http://www.corsair.com/pc-cases/graphite-series-pc-case/graphite-series-600t-mesh-mid-tower-gaming-case.html

1) It's quiet, even with fans on full blast.
2) Room for up to 4 x 120mm fans on the side to remove heat.
3) Side fans will sit over a three slot video card.
4) A bit pricey.
5) Best cable management ever.
6) Comes with 2x 200mm fans, and a rear 120mm fan. Room for 4 x 120mm side fans, and 2 x 120mm fans on top if you swap out the stock 200mm fan. You can also stick a 120mm or 140mm fan in the unused optical bays as an intake since the mesh front is filtered.

Solution
I ended up going with a Lian Li Lancool case (just got done researching and ordering on my own since Cyber Monday was about to end and all).

Thanks for the tip though. You can have the best answer even though I didn't end up going with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS