Use alien dna?

Is it possible to extract a particular sim from his neighbourhood to get him
to live in another neighbourhood?
I would like to extract all alien sims from all of my neighbourhouds (copy
them would be even better, so that the original sim also stays in his old
life), then create a new neighbourhood and have only alien sims live there.
Of course, I would like to do this without having to load every house that
has an alien sim living in it and then having to make the sim move out.
It's not really about the sim character in particular, I just want to use
all that alien dna that I've gathered in various neighbourhoods.
I hope this makes any sense and that there's an easy way to do this ;)
3 answers Last reply
More about alien

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:38:31 +0200, "Glycerine" <dontspamme@my.mail>
    wrote:

    >Is it possible to extract a particular sim from his neighbourhood to get him
    >to live in another neighbourhood?

    Yes. "Find own place" in newspaper or computer, get him to move out on
    his own, then move his character file from one neighbourhood to
    another. You can identify him and his file with SimPE and the
    neighbourhoodbrowser.

    >I would like to extract all alien sims from all of my neighbourhouds (copy
    >them would be even better, so that the original sim also stays in his old
    >life), then create a new neighbourhood and have only alien sims live there.
    >Of course, I would like to do this without having to load every house that
    >has an alien sim living in it and then having to make the sim move out.
    >It's not really about the sim character in particular, I just want to use
    >all that alien dna that I've gathered in various neighbourhoods.
    >I hope this makes any sense and that there's an easy way to do this ;)

    Why don't you make new aliens? Use the debug cheats and make lots of
    alien pregnancies?
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    You can make copy sims using SimPE - you load up your neighbourhood, use the
    SimSurgery plug in, find your sim and use the export function. This will
    save a copy of your sim in your Saved Sims folder. You usually need to make
    another copy of them in Bodyshop in order to be able to edit them and save
    them.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Glycerine" <dontspamme@my.mail> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to extract a particular sim from his neighbourhood to get
    him
    > to live in another neighbourhood?
    > I would like to extract all alien sims from all of my neighbourhouds (copy
    > them would be even better, so that the original sim also stays in his old
    > life), then create a new neighbourhood and have only alien sims live
    there.
    > Of course, I would like to do this without having to load every house that
    > has an alien sim living in it and then having to make the sim move out.
    > It's not really about the sim character in particular, I just want to use
    > all that alien dna that I've gathered in various neighbourhoods.
    > I hope this makes any sense and that there's an easy way to do this ;)

    Good idea about making new aliens ;)
    I decided to test that with the insimenator and it worked fine. Made tons
    of new sims and grew them up in an instant!

Sims Games Video Games