Nightlife: Yet more screens

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/1.jpg
Interesting to note the dumpster outside the restaurant. Also note
what appears to be the kitchen... behind the bar, and which appears to
take up only 2 spaces and be an integrated piece. Very nice. To the
left of it... what is that? A winerack? I wonder how you pay for the
food. Guess it works like a real restaurant and the waiter takes
orders, gives cheques etc. I wonder if you can pay the entire meal for
you and your date, or all your friends... which could get expensive
:-)

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/2.jpg
Cool searchlights on the neighbourhood screen. Hope they're inside the
lots too.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/3.jpg
Nothing of interesting, really.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/4.jpg
This appears to be some kind of map or something, inquiring where you
want to go, from one lot to another.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/5.jpg
This one shows some of the different Simbourghinis! Wow, there are
lots! And all 5 models in misc->car window apparently. Man I hope
it'll be possible to make custom cars! Note also that it says comfort
and energy! You can sleep in your car! LOL! And fun 9. I bet you could
drive around for weeks using your cash to buy food and stuff... and
sleep in your car without going to the home lot. ROADTRIP!!!

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/6.jpg
Downtown loading screen... nothing spectacular.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/7.jpg
Getting in and going home... nothing special.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/8.jpg
Coming home... boring.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/9.jpg
Nothing special. Appears to feature the new dating meter, or whatever
that is.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/10.jpg
Yawn...

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/11.jpg
Gypsy lady :-)

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/12.jpg
Gypsy queen again... did they change the simoleon denounciation? There
seems to be a space between thousands and hundreds. Presumably there's
one between million too. Or maybe it's because it's the german
version... or I'm just plain wrong :-)

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/13.jpg

Dancesphere... yawn
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
5 answers Last reply

    "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message >
    http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/s
    pecials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/12.jpg
    > Gypsy queen again... did they change the simoleon denounciation? There
    > seems to be a space between thousands and hundreds. Presumably there's
    > one between million too. Or maybe it's because it's the german
    > version... or I'm just plain wrong :-)

    Don't Europeans use commas and deciminals the opposite way of Americans?
    Like for a thousand, instead of 1,000 it would be 1.000 (only in that
    shot, you can't see the decimal point, since it's tiny. And I thought UKers
    did it as well as Germans, so you should be used to that, I'd think).

    In the Sims, you paid when the waitress took you to the table. Remember the
    little podium the waitstaff would stand at?

    BD

> [...]
    > Yawn...
    >
    > http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/11.jpg
    > Gypsy lady :-)
    >
    > http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/12.jpg
    > Gypsy queen again... did they change the simoleon denounciation? There
    > seems to be a space between thousands and hundreds. Presumably there's
    > one between million too. Or maybe it's because it's the german
    > version... or I'm just plain wrong :-)
    >
    > http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http://images.simszone.de/specials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/13.jpg
    >
    > Dancesphere... yawn
    > --
    >

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:47:28 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
    <jer@connectria.com> wrote:

    >Don't Europeans use commas and deciminals the opposite way of Americans?
    >Like for a thousand, instead of 1,000 it would be 1.000 (only in that
    >shot, you can't see the decimal point, since it's tiny. And I thought UKers
    >did it as well as Germans, so you should be used to that, I'd think).

    I've got the international version, and I can't remember any commas or
    spaces in mine, but yes, normally we do.
    --

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:26:10 -0500, "bd85tx" <bd85tx@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >In the Sims, you paid when the waitress took you to the table. Remember the
    >little podium the waitstaff would stand at?

    Indeed. Saw no such device this time. Guess you ask and pay directly.
    --

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

    > Don't Europeans use commas and deciminals the opposite way of Americans?
    > Like for a thousand, instead of 1,000 it would be 1.000 (only in that
    > shot, you can't see the decimal point, since it's tiny. And I thought
    UKers
    > did it as well as Germans, so you should be used to that, I'd think).

    Well, in the UK it would be 1,000 but it is different on the continent I
    think - and that was a German version of the game. German punctuation
    always gets me.

    Best wishes
    maxon

World Of Warcraft Video Games