Nightlife: Yet more screens

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 28, 2005 5:10:26 AM

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Interesting to note the dumpster outside the restaurant. Also note
what appears to be the kitchen... behind the bar, and which appears to
take up only 2 spaces and be an integrated piece. Very nice. To the
left of it... what is that? A winerack? I wonder how you pay for the
food. Guess it works like a real restaurant and the waiter takes
orders, gives cheques etc. I wonder if you can pay the entire meal for
you and your date, or all your friends... which could get expensive
:-)

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Cool searchlights on the neighbourhood screen. Hope they're inside the
lots too.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Nothing of interesting, really.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
This appears to be some kind of map or something, inquiring where you
want to go, from one lot to another.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
This one shows some of the different Simbourghinis! Wow, there are
lots! And all 5 models in misc->car window apparently. Man I hope
it'll be possible to make custom cars! Note also that it says comfort
and energy! You can sleep in your car! LOL! And fun 9. I bet you could
drive around for weeks using your cash to buy food and stuff... and
sleep in your car without going to the home lot. ROADTRIP!!!

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Downtown loading screen... nothing spectacular.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Getting in and going home... nothing special.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Coming home... boring.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Nothing special. Appears to feature the new dating meter, or whatever
that is.

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Yawn...

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Gypsy lady :-)

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
Gypsy queen again... did they change the simoleon denounciation? There
seems to be a space between thousands and hundreds. Presumably there's
one between million too. Or maybe it's because it's the german
version... or I'm just plain wrong :-)

http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...

Dancesphere... yawn
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

More about : nightlife screens

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 28, 2005 5:10:27 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message >
http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
pecials/gc2005/nightlife/gross/12.jpg
> Gypsy queen again... did they change the simoleon denounciation? There
> seems to be a space between thousands and hundreds. Presumably there's
> one between million too. Or maybe it's because it's the german
> version... or I'm just plain wrong :-)

Don't Europeans use commas and deciminals the opposite way of Americans?
Like for a thousand, instead of 1,000 it would be 1.000 (only in that
shot, you can't see the decimal point, since it's tiny. And I thought UKers
did it as well as Germans, so you should be used to that, I'd think).
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 28, 2005 5:10:27 AM

In the Sims, you paid when the waitress took you to the table. Remember the
little podium the waitstaff would stand at?

BD

> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Interesting to note the dumpster outside the restaurant. Also note
> what appears to be the kitchen... behind the bar, and which appears to
> take up only 2 spaces and be an integrated piece. Very nice. To the
> left of it... what is that? A winerack? I wonder how you pay for the
> food. Guess it works like a real restaurant and the waiter takes
> orders, gives cheques etc. I wonder if you can pay the entire meal for
> you and your date, or all your friends... which could get expensive
> :-)
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Cool searchlights on the neighbourhood screen. Hope they're inside the
> lots too.
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Nothing of interesting, really.
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> This appears to be some kind of map or something, inquiring where you
> want to go, from one lot to another.
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> This one shows some of the different Simbourghinis! Wow, there are
> lots! And all 5 models in misc->car window apparently. Man I hope
> it'll be possible to make custom cars! Note also that it says comfort
> and energy! You can sleep in your car! LOL! And fun 9. I bet you could
> drive around for weeks using your cash to buy food and stuff... and
> sleep in your car without going to the home lot. ROADTRIP!!!
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Downtown loading screen... nothing spectacular.
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Getting in and going home... nothing special.
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Coming home... boring.
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Nothing special. Appears to feature the new dating meter, or whatever
> that is.
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Yawn...
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Gypsy lady :-)
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
> Gypsy queen again... did they change the simoleon denounciation? There
> seems to be a space between thousands and hundreds. Presumably there's
> one between million too. Or maybe it's because it's the german
> version... or I'm just plain wrong :-)
>
> http://www.simszone.de/php_inc/screens.php?Image=http:/...
>
> Dancesphere... yawn
> --
>

> I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
> him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 28, 2005 7:24:10 AM

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:47:28 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
<jer@connectria.com> wrote:

>Don't Europeans use commas and deciminals the opposite way of Americans?
>Like for a thousand, instead of 1,000 it would be 1.000 (only in that
>shot, you can't see the decimal point, since it's tiny. And I thought UKers
>did it as well as Germans, so you should be used to that, I'd think).

I've got the international version, and I can't remember any commas or
spaces in mine, but yes, normally we do.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 28, 2005 7:36:36 AM

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:26:10 -0500, "bd85tx" <bd85tx@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In the Sims, you paid when the waitress took you to the table. Remember the
>little podium the waitstaff would stand at?

Indeed. Saw no such device this time. Guess you ask and pay directly.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 28, 2005 3:06:15 PM

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

> Don't Europeans use commas and deciminals the opposite way of Americans?
> Like for a thousand, instead of 1,000 it would be 1.000 (only in that
> shot, you can't see the decimal point, since it's tiny. And I thought
UKers
> did it as well as Germans, so you should be used to that, I'd think).

Well, in the UK it would be 1,000 but it is different on the continent I
think - and that was a German version of the game. German punctuation
always gets me.

Best wishes
maxon
!