can't open attachments in xp professional

I just had xp professional installed and now I can't open
attachments. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks so much, Sharon
2 answers Last reply
More about open attachments professional

    Check the below article;

    Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329570

    --
    Darren Hook [MSFT]

    "sharon" <sgallucci@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
    >I just had xp professional installed and now I can't open
    > attachments. Can someone help me with this?
    >
    > Thanks so much, Sharon

    Hi

    Do you mean in Outlook Express? If so, try this:

    With OE open go to Tools>Options>Security and uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved...'. If you do uncheck this option, please make sure that you virus-check all attachments before opening them.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "sharon" <sgallucci@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message news:096a01c47af1$7d61b980$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    >I just had xp professional installed and now I can't open
    > attachments. Can someone help me with this?
    >
    > Thanks so much, Sharon

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP