can't open attachments in xp professional

sharon

I just had xp professional installed and now I can't open
attachments. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks so much, Sharon

Check the below article;

Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329570

--
Darren Hook [MSFT]

"sharon" <sgallucci@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
>I just had xp professional installed and now I can't open
> attachments. Can someone help me with this?
>
> Thanks so much, Sharon

Hi

Do you mean in Outlook Express? If so, try this:

With OE open go to Tools>Options>Security and uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved...'. If you do uncheck this option, please make sure that you virus-check all attachments before opening them.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"sharon" <sgallucci@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message news:096a01c47af1$7d61b980$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>I just had xp professional installed and now I can't open
> attachments. Can someone help me with this?
>
> Thanks so much, Sharon

TRENDING THREADS