Extern HDD detected but acsess denied.

robertg1

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2011
Extern Hdd
:hello: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hi, To all experts out there,
Extern HDD (given as F:), detected, but acess denied. What do i do??????
I've been in touch with Seagate but to no avail. I used "File Scavenger" to get my data back but that is not the point, now i have a 1Tb HDD that is of no use because i cannot acsess it. Is there any body out there that is capable of solving the probleem????? I am not the only one that has this probleem, looking through the forum for a solution i found many (suprisingly many), that have the same or almost the same problem.

I throw down the gauntlet to all experts are you a hero or a sharleton.

Help us please to find a solution, and if you can, (and are willing to take up the stride), PLEASE keep the explanation simple.

Yours Sincerely "A Brother in Arms". :cry: :cry: :cry:

robertg1

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2011

:hello: Sorry that it's taken so long to reply but due to circumstances was it not possible to take advantage of your solution for my external hard disk. The reason here for are of a personal nature and must stay so. (Sorry not open for discussion or comment).
To the point.
I've just tried your solution and it doesn't work. have you any other idea's ????

robertg1

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2011

:hello: Sorry that i didn't reply till now but for personal reasons it wasn't possible.
I've try'd your solution but it hasn't work'd do you have any other idea's????????