Can you tell...

Last response: in Video Games
August 28, 2005 8:17:08 AM

....that I'm very, very excited? Every time a new EP comes around, I'm
all buzzed LOL, hope I'm not annoying anyone or cluttering your dear
group. Some of the things very dearest to me have been included in
this EP... ability to view neighbourhood, visit neighbour's houses,
cars... damnit, I can hardly wait! I'm freaking out man! lol
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

More about : question

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 8:17:09 AM

> ...that I'm very, very excited? Every time a new EP comes around, I'm
> all buzzed LOL, hope I'm not annoying anyone or cluttering your dear
> group. Some of the things very dearest to me have been included in
> this EP... ability to view neighbourhood, visit neighbour's houses,
> cars... damnit, I can hardly wait! I'm freaking out man! lol
> --

You just keep bouncing around, it's getting me all ready to run out the
minute I can. Are you sure you don't work in Maxis P.R.?

Kelly
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 8:26:01 AM

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:24:13 -0700, "Kelly Cobb"
<kelly.cobb@gmail.com> wrote:

>You just keep bouncing around, it's getting me all ready to run out the
>minute I can. Are you sure you don't work in Maxis P.R.?

Who told... oh, eh, why, uh... no? :-)

BUT IN CASE THEY'RE READING THIS THEY CAN HAVE ME CHEAP, CUZ I PLAY
ALL DAY FOR NOTHING ALREADY......
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
August 28, 2005 10:44:58 AM

"Kelly Cobb" wrote...
> "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
>> ...that I'm very, very excited? Every time a new EP comes around, I'm
>> all buzzed LOL, hope I'm not annoying anyone or cluttering your dear
>> group. Some of the things very dearest to me have been included in
>> this EP... ability to view neighbourhood, visit neighbour's houses,
>> cars... damnit, I can hardly wait! I'm freaking out man! lol
>>
> You just keep bouncing around, it's getting me all ready to run out the
> minute I can. Are you sure you don't work in Maxis P.R.?

That makes me wonder if they have a trampoline in the new expansion pack.
Anyways, I don't think Guardian Pegasus is bouncing, but gliding with
style.... ;-)

I am also very exciting about the ability to see neighbors' houses and other
landscape from your own lot. That'll definitely give my photo albums
something to show off.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 2:35:13 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> ...that I'm very, very excited? Every time a new EP comes around,
> I'm
> all buzzed LOL, hope I'm not annoying anyone or cluttering your dear
> group.

"YOUR dear group"? Shouldn't that be "Our dear group"?

:-)

T.
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 4:16:18 PM

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> "Kelly Cobb" wrote...
>> "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
>>> ...that I'm very, very excited? Every time a new EP comes around, I'm
>>> all buzzed LOL, hope I'm not annoying anyone or cluttering your dear
>>> group. Some of the things very dearest to me have been included in
>>> this EP... ability to view neighbourhood, visit neighbour's houses,
>>> cars... damnit, I can hardly wait! I'm freaking out man! lol
>>>
>> You just keep bouncing around, it's getting me all ready to run out the
>> minute I can. Are you sure you don't work in Maxis P.R.?
>
> That makes me wonder if they have a trampoline in the new expansion pack.
> Anyways, I don't think Guardian Pegasus is bouncing, but gliding with
> style.... ;-)
>
> I am also very exciting about the ability to see neighbors' houses and
> other landscape from your own lot. That'll definitely give my photo
> albums something to show off.

Wow yes, can you do that with the telescopes too? ;o)

> Ashikaga

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 8:09:20 PM

> I am also very exciting about the ability to see neighbors' houses and other
> landscape from your own lot. That'll definitely give my photo albums
> something to show off.
>
> Ashikaga

Yes, and it will send my butt out shopping for a new video card! LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 10:58:08 PM

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:09:20 GMT, Jeanie <taureanmoon@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Yes, and it will send my butt out shopping for a new video card! LOL

That's it! I'm opening a new Sims 2/Hardware store! :-P
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 9:50:34 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>I am also very exciting about the ability to see neighbors' houses and
>>other
>>landscape from your own lot. That'll definitely give my photo albums
>>something to show off.
>
> This is going to add SO much to the "feel" of the game, for my part.
> When playing, it's always felt like a lonely house out in the middle
> of nowhere, or the twilight zone or something... and supposedly you
> can visit neighbours by clicking on their lots, from within another
> lot! Very stylish :-)
>
> And now, landscaping, neighbourhood architecture, style etc. will
> really have some meaning. The neighbourhood screen never did it
> justice to begin with, and was full of visual bugs.
>
> Y'know, I came to wonder...... how neighbourhood lighting will work!
> If you light a campfire or bonfire on another lot, then leave, will it
> be seen as burning on others? What about cars? If a car is gone when
> you save, will that show on other lots, or the neighbourhood screen?
> And what about programmed lights? Will the hood be dark? I dont think
> so, because screenshots of it at night shows it as lit in many
> places... so one has to wonder how that'll all work... I hope it
> carries over information on at least lights, if not fire etc. I always
> set my outdoor lights to "always on".

I think it'll just be generic, so when it's at night, the light will be on,
not reflecting real changes players made during the course of the game.
That sounds more feasible. But of course, I didn't program it, so I
wouldn't know the final product.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 10:47:10 PM

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:50:34 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I think it'll just be generic, so when it's at night, the light will be on,
>not reflecting real changes players made during the course of the game.
>That sounds more feasible. But of course, I didn't program it, so I
>wouldn't know the final product.

That's what I'm afraid of. They should just snapshot the lot at day
AND night.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
!