How to turn folders on or off

Last response: in Home Theatre
May 26, 2005 2:31:12 AM

How the heck do I tell TiVo to group shows in folders?

I know I did it once, but now I can't find it anymore. The term
"folder" is not in the index. (sigh)

--

More about : turn folders

May 26, 2005 2:41:42 PM

"LurfysMa" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> How the heck do I tell TiVo to group shows in folders?
>
> I know I did it once, but now I can't find it anymore. The term
> "folder" is not in the index. (sigh)
>
> --

Go to the "Now Playing" Screen and you will see a little notation at the
bottom telling you to "press enter to change." This will bring you to
another Screen where you can then set your preferences.

Barry
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 8:18:45 PM

On Thu, 26 May 2005 10:41:42 GMT, "Barry"
<Barry@noneofyourbeeswax.com> wrote:

>"LurfysMa" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> How the heck do I tell TiVo to group shows in folders?
>>
>> I know I did it once, but now I can't find it anymore. The term
>> "folder" is not in the index. (sigh)
>>
>> --
>

>Go to the "Now Playing" Screen and you will see a little notation at the
>bottom telling you to "press enter to change." This will bring you to
>another Screen where you can then set your preferences.

That did it, thanks. I see now that they are called "groups", not
"folders". That's why I couldn't find it in the index.

....nope, "groups" is not in the index either.

May 26, 2005 9:57:43 PM

LurfysMa <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> How the heck do I tell TiVo to group shows in folders?

> I know I did it once, but now I can't find it anymore. The term
> "folder" is not in the index. (sigh)
> --

With DirecTivo 6.2, you can hit 'enter' and make selections, or you can
press "2" while looking at the list.

--
---