What is your 3DMark06 score?

Mine is 10622, my specs Intel e5200 Stock (OC soon), 4gb DDR2 800 ram, 320gb HD, GA-P43-ES3G mobo, sapphire 3870,

what is ur score? and specs?
36 answers Last reply
More about what 3dmark06 score
  1. around 8k, e5200 @3.4, 4gb ddr2, geforce 9600gso
  2. 16702 with phenom 9950 @3.2, 4gb ddr2, radeon 5850
  3. 15,462 with listed setup.
  4. i really think its all bout video card

    BUT KEEP ON POSTING YOUR SCORES!
  5. It's not actually all about your video card in 3dmark 06 - actually having certain cpu's makes more of a difference in the score.

    Most people with an overclocked i7 and say a 4890 or better card will go above 20k. Most people with an overclocked phenom II and say a 5800 series card will get to about 20k too.

    06 is just too old to be worthwhile now, try vantage or the new dx11 unigine one, or sisofts sandra has new graphics benchmarks too.
  6. crazy359 said:
    Mine is 10622, my specs Intel e5200 Stock (OC soon), 4gb DDR2 800 ram, 320gb HD, GA-P43-ES3G mobo, sapphire 3870,

    what is ur score? and specs?


    Cant say I measure my epeen =.=

    Word, playa.
  7. Don't do 3DMark06 but got P21,816 on 3DMark Vantage though.
  8. Not sure. It can't install on Windows 7.
  9. 17,080 w/ Q9550 @ 3.7ghz & 4870 @ 800mhz/1000(x4)mhz. Only 2GB of ram for this run as well, had a stick go bad. :(
  10. jimmysmitty said:
    Not sure. It can't install on Windows 7.

    What error do you get ?
  11. 16,155 w Phenom II 710 x3 @ 3.6ghz & 4870 512mb @ 825/1095

    If i can dig up the SS, I will edit the post and put it in.
  12. Let me unzip my pants real quick.......24502 with my system.

    3DMARK06 isn't a very good at representing actual gaming performance. With my CPU at stock clocks, I get around 19-20K. If I overclock my CPU to 3.9GHz, I get almost 25K. It is very CPU dependent so it shouldn't be used as an actual gaming performance standard.
  13. Lol....can't get to even run on Win XP :/
  14. You probably need to use the -nosysteminfo flag, google that.
  15. 10976, C2D E6300 Oc @ 3.01Ghz, 2 Gb OCZ DDR2 800, Sapphire Radeon HD4850, ASUS P5K mobo.
  16. 12015 E2140 @ 3.34 :D BFG 8800GT OC @ 675gpu,975mem.1674shader
  17. ok i will download 3d mark vantage and make new thread bout those scores
  18. 14400 i7 920 D0 + Gigabyte 8800GTS512, both @ stock clocks
  19. around 6K
    old Pentim D
    4 gb ddr2
    hd 4770 oc
    windows xp
    time to upgrade!!
  20. 12796 with AMD x3 720BE, ATI 4850, both at stock settings
  21. 24,621 with 3DMark06 (default settings) on my system.
  22. Negasta said:
    14400 i7 920 D0 + Gigabyte 8800GTS512, both @ stock clocks


    i have a question

    i have a i7 920 with 9600gt and 8gb of ram and i gor like around 12000, how is that possible?
  23. 13154 with my old pc's final upgrade.

    Phenom9950 @ 2.73Ghz on an Asus M2N-E 2x2 DDR2-800 GTX260 2x320Gig Seagate HDD in Raid0
    Could be faster with an am2+ board that gives it double the HTLink
  24. Maziar said:
    What error do you get ?


    None. I run the installer and then it does nothing. Then Window gives the "Did this program install correctly" thing.

    Tried running it in Compatability mode, as administrator and finally gave up.

    If I remember correctly though on my same system with a HD2900Pro 1GB I was hitting 14K or so. Need to try with my 4870 just to see how it changes but still. Meh.
  25. jimmysmitty said:
    None. I run the installer and then it does nothing. Then Window gives the "Did this program install correctly" thing.

    Tried running it in Compatability mode, as administrator and finally gave up.

    If I remember correctly though on my same system with a HD2900Pro 1GB I was hitting 14K or so. Need to try with my 4870 just to see how it changes but still. Meh.

    If you are running 64 bit,they made a hotfix for Vista 64 bit(Which works with 7 64 bit too)so may want to try that
  26. crazy359 said:
    i have a question

    i have a i7 920 with 9600gt and 8gb of ram and i gor like around 12000, how is that possible?


    You have a 9600GT, that score doesn't sound too off to me. Remember, that GPU is a step under the old 8800GT performance wise.
  27. crazy359 said:
    i have a question

    i have a i7 920 with 9600gt and 8gb of ram and i gor like around 12000, how is that possible?


    His 8800GTS 512MB is faster than your 9600GT. That alone is going to make his score higher than yours. And even if he only has 4GB of RAM, as compared to your 8GB of RAM, that won't really make any difference with 3dMark06.
  28. With my 920 and 4670 I get 10352.
  29. so i guess it is only GPU
  30. 15929 on system l
    CPU> PII 955
    MOBO> Asus M4A785TD-V Evo AM3
    RAM>Kingmax DDR1333 desktop 2GB
    CPU> Club 3D 4890
  31. Ok my score will be 13,376

    spec: Intel dual core 2.4ghz overclocked to 2.9ghz
    260GB Sata hard drive
    HIS video card 3850HD 512MB GDDR3/GDDR4 (overclocked)
    Corsairs 4GB Memory
    AsuS P5KPL-CM mobo (O.C)

    This is the new system I just build few day ago
    I don't have a score on my other system yet I will do that in a later time
    my other system spec is in my profile
  32. crazy359 said:
    so i guess it is only GPU



    I would say its a combo of both, but at 1280 resolution

    4770
    I5750

    16005 3DMarks


    http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr185/notty222/th_3dmark06.png
  33. My new 3dmark06 since my upgrade is 21603. :)
  34. 18104
    DFI LP-DK-X48-T2RSB Plus, CPU: Q9650 (E0)@3.834GHz, ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro, Corsair TWIN2X2048-8500C5D 2 Sapphire 100225TXSR in crossfire, Corsair CMPSU-650TX, Antec P160, 3 120mm fans, Samsung 226BW, Win7rc1x86
  35. Keiki646 said:
    Ok my score will be 13,376

    spec: Intel dual core 2.4ghz overclocked to 2.9ghz
    260GB Sata hard drive
    HIS video card 3850HD 512MB GDDR3/GDDR4 (overclocked)
    Corsairs 4GB Memory
    AsuS P5KPL-CM mobo (O.C)

    This is the new system I just build few day ago
    I don't have a score on my other system yet I will do that in a later time
    my other system spec is in my profile


    HOW IS THAT POSSSIBLE, HE HAS EVERYTHING LOWER THEN MINE!!!!!
    well i was on 20 inch monitor, maybe he was on a smaller one?
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs