Bulding new pc for advanced multimedia

i would like to know the components ( manufacturer, specs and its current price) required for building a decent PC for advance multimedia. Video editing and animation are my area of work and also occasional gamer
5 answers Last reply
More about bulding advanced multimedia
  1. Budget? Preffered site of purchase?

Parts not required? i.e. OS, monitor, keyboard etc.

If you have a monitor, what is the resolution? And what games do you want to play?
  2. yes, i am interested in knowing the prices. ok let me have the site addrs, i will check it.
    hmm. i have windows vista, LCD TV monitor(1080p) with HDMI, key board and mouse. My first priority is multimedia, Video editing and animation
  3. What "build" was trying to say is that it would help us a lot if you edited your post to follow the format layed out in the "How to ask for new build advice" sticky at the top of the forum.
  4. shortstuff_mt, i am still not able to get you guys. what do you mean by "how to ask for new build advice"?
  5. Click this link http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/page-261222_13_0.html and post again with the information shown asked

How are we supposed to help you if we don't even know how much you can spend?
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Multimedia Video Editing Components Systems Product