Unwanted Office install

Hi,
I removed MS Office 2000 with Add or Remove programs in
XP Home. Now, every so often a window pops up beginning
Microsoft Office 2000 installation. I even ran a search
in the registry, and removed all references to Office
2000 including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
The only other MS app. installed is MS Works 7.0
How do I completely get rid of Office 2000?
Thanks, have a good day.
Bill NJ

MS Word, a module of MS Office is also included with MS Works. If you have
Word installed, my guess is, that is the issue. Try removing Works and
reinstalling it and see if that resolves the issue.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User