ducky250448

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Hello,
I'm having a really difficult time here. I have 2 60gb OCZ vertex 2 SSD's and i want to put them in raid 0. I want to use the Intel Matrix Storage Manager. But whenever i try to create the raided volume, i don't have the option to select disks, yet the drives are perfectly fine, and the bios even sees it and everything. I followed my manual for the Sabertooth x58 motherboard, and i put the sata config into raid in bios, i've evne tried updating the bios. But nothing seems to work. I could really use some help please. If you need to contact me you can email me at ducky.chase@gmail.com. Probly would be better to email me so i will be able to see the reply posts rather than hunt for them on this site. Thanks in advance.

ducky250448

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Well after some time and hard concentration i've somehow mangaged to figure out....and now running with exactly what i wanted. Two vertex 2 60gb sdd's in an intel raid setup. I believe the problem was that there was no mbr on it, so it was unable to do whatever it needed to do. Perhaps the firmware update helped even tho i don't think it updated to a later version. Still not sure exactly what i did but a little of everything seemed to help. also cleared the cmos and battery overnight as well.