Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Ddr2 motherboard ddr3 ram

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 3, 2010 11:12:39 PM

Hello,
I purchased a mother board that supports ddr2 ram I think I bought thee ddr3 ram though will I still be able to use the ddr3 ram in the ddr2 motherboard?
a b V Motherboard
March 3, 2010 11:14:30 PM

What is the motherboard model? Some support both DDR2 and DDR3.
m
0
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 3, 2010 11:58:25 PM

Quote:
Hello,
I purchased a mother board that supports ddr2 ram I think I bought thee ddr3 ram though will I still be able to use the ddr3 ram in the ddr2 motherboard?

it is an Asus
m
0
l
Related resources
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 4, 2010 12:07:32 AM

aford10 said:
What is the motherboard model? Some support both DDR2 and DDR3.

it is an Asus
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
March 4, 2010 12:09:57 AM

Asus has lots of different models with different specs. what model is it?
m
0
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 4, 2010 12:28:23 AM

aford10 said:
What is the motherboard model? Some support both DDR2 and DDR3.

m4a785-m
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
March 4, 2010 12:32:21 AM

No, that motherboard doesn't support DDR3 memory. Return the RAM if you still can.
m
0
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 4, 2010 12:38:40 AM

aford10 said:
No, that motherboard doesn't support DDR3 memory. Return the RAM if you still can.

Ido that. Thanks for the help!!!
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
March 4, 2010 12:39:03 AM

You're welcome
m
0
l
!