Nightlife: IGN Preview & 21 pics

http://pc.ign.com/articles/646/646359p1.html

Some excerpts:

"will still come by to pick sims up for work (the best alarm clock of
them all) but now sims can go out on joyrides, hang out in the car and
listen to the radio, drive downtown, pick up their dates to go out on
the town, and even get a little hot and steamy in the back seat for
some WooHoo action."

Tihi... which means they must be able to stay inside the car whenever
they want. I believe they can even sleep in their cars (it gives
energy 3). Maybe they'll fall asleep in the car after woohoo...
serious narcolepsi :-)

"electro dance sphere (which made my sim violently throw up),"

Into the toilet, I hope :-)

"There is a default "Downtown" area up for choice, which seems good
enough to me. There are a enough entertainment choices to keep your
sims busy for years. Those that want to create their custom nightlife
areas can feel free to do that as well."

HOPEFULLY, this also means you can create multiple downtowns for each
hood... (you could create three unis for each town) so you can
potentially use two of them as pure addon residential neighbourhoods!
THAT WOULD ROCK! Because as an industrial simmer, I need *space* hehe

"The guys at Maxis have made it much easier for the average Joe to
score in Nightlife so that your lonely sims might finally have a
chance at happiness."

Woohoo, Goopy is gonna get some! At long last LOL (did ya'll know that
there's a guy who works at Maxis they call Goopy and he's modelled
after him? LOL)... cruel if you ask me :-)

"If your sims says or does something to make the date happy, the meter
goes up. Say or do something bad, the meter goes down. However, if the
meter goes up enough to reach a new level, more time is added to the
date. Should the date reach "Perfect" status, your sim is likely in
for a good night."

Tihi... nice.

"Making the dating easier is a new attraction system. Not only is it
good for finding people to date, but it also works very well for
hitting the right buttons when talking to them. A little lightning
bolt will show up in any options that another sim would be likely to
react well to."

According to Maxis, all existing sims in your games will get a
"potion" of some sort, to change their turn ons and offs so you can
match your current couples.

"Each sim also has values that make them more likely to be attracted
to you. If you can find those out, you can even change your sim's
looks to match a target's desires whether that be how fat your sim is
or what color hair. These turn-ons and turn-offs can actually be
changed along with aspirations (including the new Pleasure Seeker
aspiration) using the new ReNuYu Senso Orb. If you want your sim to
find formal wear a turn-off and blonde hair and facial hair a turn-on,
it's up to you"

I think someone said you can also rotate aspirations with it the orb.

"along with the good comes the bad. Seeing as your sims have more
emotion to their choices now, it's not surprising that they should
swing to the opposite side of the love spectrum. Take Jimmy and Tom.
They've always hated each other. But now they really hate each other.
In fact, every time that Jimmy or Tom thinks of the other person, the
thought bubble sprouts some hateful flames so there is no mistaking
the anger there."

Personally I think more powerful relationships is a good thing. Rarely
have ANY of my sims ever truly disliked eachother.

"The only things we haven't found yet are vampires and the fortune
teller. Both of these are random occurrences when out on the town."

Huh... I thought you could call the gypsy queens.

" If all else fails, she also sells Love Potion #8.5 to boost any
sim's attractiveness for a bit."

Tihi...

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3033199.html
I like the romantic red tablecloth and the candles and roses :-) Looks
like missy is getting herself a ring or a gift hehe

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034444.html
I guess this is the orb thing? LOL

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034468.html
I like the neon wall decor :-)

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034494.html
Totally loving the poker tables... every house must have one :-) And
especially my vacation-cabins hehe

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_2911477.html
I like the way it shows other couples on dates too... that never
happened in Hot Date. People were simply out eating together.

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_2911478.html
Wahey look at the huge painting in the right background.

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_2911479.html
Wineracks! :-D And look at those glass covers on those counters! And
there's TVs on the wall :-D

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_2911480.html
Check the fruit paintings... hanging over eachother. Maybe they come
in one package.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
46 answers Last reply

    Do you think you could sit down for a while and be quiet!!

    > http://pc.ign.com/articles/646/646359p1.html
    >
    > "along with the good comes the bad. Seeing as your sims have more
    > emotion to their choices now, it's not surprising that they should
    > swing to the opposite side of the love spectrum. Take Jimmy and Tom.
    > They've always hated each other. But now they really hate each other.
    > In fact, every time that Jimmy or Tom thinks of the other person, the
    > thought bubble sprouts some hateful flames so there is no mistaking
    > the anger there."

    Oh yes, excellent - I shall be testing this to the extreme.

    > Personally I think more powerful relationships is a good thing. Rarely
    > have ANY of my sims ever truly disliked eachother.

    Well, I've tried my hardest and even then you have to provoke the fights
    yourself - no spontaneous scuffling on the front lawn and embarrassing your
    family in front of the neighbours. The only spontaneous fights I've seen
    have been between NPCs.

    Ah hah:

    "During the period of time the hate is pumping, each sim is less likely to
    talk to each other at all. What this seems to mean though is that sims have
    much more violent tendencies. I've already seen a bunch of fights in the
    little bit of time I've played Nightlife."

    Oh yes, goody.

    What is that?

    http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034444.html

    I bet Loki wants one of those. Oh wait, is that the aspiration changer?
    Why does it look like someone's hitched up an old aircraft engine to a
    bedstead? Never mind - that looks like Vidcund with his head in it.

    http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034445.html
    Guy in a grotty vest driving a simbourghini - right ....
    He also seems to have the cheeks of a dormouse but no matter.

    Sigh - I think I'm going to have to try and upgrade my motherboard and I
    have no idea how I can do that. There are always more people in those
    pictures than I get on my community lots.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:56:28 GMT, "Maxon"
    <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

    >Do you think you could sit down for a while and be quiet!!

    I'm not one of your sims... I AM THE PUPPET MASTER! :-P

    >http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034445.html
    >Guy in a grotty vest driving a simbourghini - right ....
    >He also seems to have the cheeks of a dormouse but no matter.

    Yeah I noticed that too... hopefully a custom creation.

    >Sigh - I think I'm going to have to try and upgrade my motherboard and I
    >have no idea how I can do that. There are always more people in those
    >pictures than I get on my community lots.

    Upgrading the motherboard is a more serious challenge... I've FUBAR'ed
    a couple of them. One beyond repair, heh heh.
    --

    I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    > http://pc.ign.com/articles/646/646359p1.html
    >
    > Some excerpts:
    >
    > "will still come by to pick sims up for work (the best alarm clock of
    > them all) but now sims can go out on joyrides, hang out in the car and
    > listen to the radio, drive downtown, pick up their dates to go out on
    > the town, and even get a little hot and steamy in the back seat for
    > some WooHoo action."

    (Oh lordy, wonder if there's a try for baby. LOL My 9 year old loves the
    try for baby. She knocks up all her families. When she asks what their
    doing in the hot tub or bed, I tell her their diving under for privacy so
    they can kiss. Wonder what I'll have to come up with for the car. LOL)

    > Tihi... which means they must be able to stay inside the car whenever
    > they want. I believe they can even sleep in their cars (it gives
    > energy 3). Maybe they'll fall asleep in the car after woohoo...
    > serious narcolepsi :-)

    I've noticed the males seem to be more suceptible to this than anyone else.
    LOL

    > "electro dance sphere (which made my sim violently throw up),"
    >
    > Into the toilet, I hope :-)

    Man, one more mess to clean up after my Sims. I LOVE maids. Too bad I'm
    the one at home. LOL

    > "There is a default "Downtown" area up for choice, which seems good
    > enough to me. There are a enough entertainment choices to keep your
    > sims busy for years. Those that want to create their custom nightlife
    > areas can feel free to do that as well."
    >
    > HOPEFULLY, this also means you can create multiple downtowns for each
    > hood... (you could create three unis for each town) so you can
    > potentially use two of them as pure addon residential neighbourhoods!
    > THAT WOULD ROCK! Because as an industrial simmer, I need *space* hehe
    >
    > "The guys at Maxis have made it much easier for the average Joe to
    > score in Nightlife so that your lonely sims might finally have a
    > chance at happiness."
    >
    > Woohoo, Goopy is gonna get some! At long last LOL (did ya'll know that
    > there's a guy who works at Maxis they call Goopy and he's modelled
    > after him? LOL)... cruel if you ask me :-)

    (Is Goopy the one with that twisted face that looks like he got dropped on
    his head a lot?)

    > "If your sims says or does something to make the date happy, the meter
    > goes up. Say or do something bad, the meter goes down. However, if the
    > meter goes up enough to reach a new level, more time is added to the
    > date. Should the date reach "Perfect" status, your sim is likely in
    > for a good night."
    >
    > Tihi... nice.

    (This ought to be interesting. My little torturer can come up with all
    sorts of devious things I'll bet.)

    > "Making the dating easier is a new attraction system. Not only is it
    > good for finding people to date, but it also works very well for
    > hitting the right buttons when talking to them. A little lightning
    > bolt will show up in any options that another sim would be likely to
    > react well to."
    >
    > According to Maxis, all existing sims in your games will get a
    > "potion" of some sort, to change their turn ons and offs so you can
    > match your current couples.

    (This ought to make it easier than making two of my daughter's sims taking
    to each other for 3 sims days to get them just to like each other enough for
    a marriage. This will definitely make Mom's job easier. LOL)

    > "Each sim also has values that make them more likely to be attracted
    > to you. If you can find those out, you can even change your sim's
    > looks to match a target's desires whether that be how fat your sim is
    > or what color hair. These turn-ons and turn-offs can actually be
    > changed along with aspirations (including the new Pleasure Seeker
    > aspiration) using the new ReNuYu Senso Orb. If you want your sim to
    > find formal wear a turn-off and blonde hair and facial hair a turn-on,
    > it's up to you"
    >
    > I think someone said you can also rotate aspirations with it the orb.
    >
    > "along with the good comes the bad. Seeing as your sims have more
    > emotion to their choices now, it's not surprising that they should
    > swing to the opposite side of the love spectrum. Take Jimmy and Tom.
    > They've always hated each other. But now they really hate each other.
    > In fact, every time that Jimmy or Tom thinks of the other person, the
    > thought bubble sprouts some hateful flames so there is no mistaking
    > the anger there."
    >
    > Personally I think more powerful relationships is a good thing. Rarely
    > have ANY of my sims ever truly disliked eachother.
    >
    > "The only things we haven't found yet are vampires and the fortune
    > teller. Both of these are random occurrences when out on the town."
    >
    > Huh... I thought you could call the gypsy queens.
    >
    > " If all else fails, she also sells Love Potion #8.5 to boost any
    > sim's attractiveness for a bit."
    >
    > Tihi...

    (I cannot WAIT for this game. Two moer hours to payday. Thank God for
    automatic deposit. The second that puppy hits I'm at EAstore! Pins and
    needles!)

    > http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3033199.html
    > I like the romantic red tablecloth and the candles and roses :-) Looks
    > like missy is getting herself a ring or a gift hehe
    >
    > http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034444.html
    > I guess this is the orb thing? LOL
    >
    > http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034468.html
    > I like the neon wall decor :-)
    >
    > http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034494.html
    > Totally loving the poker tables... every house must have one :-) And
    > especially my vacation-cabins hehe
    >
    > http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_2911477.html
    > I like the way it shows other couples on dates too... that never
    > happened in Hot Date. People were simply out eating together.
    >
    > http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_2911478.html
    > Wahey look at the huge painting in the right background.
    >
    > http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_2911479.html
    > Wineracks! :-D And look at those glass covers on those counters! And
    > there's TVs on the wall :-D
    >
    > http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_2911480.html
    > Check the fruit paintings... hanging over eachother. Maybe they come
    > in one package.
    > --

    I notice in this pic
    http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034446.html neatness STILL
    doesn't count. What EP do we have to wait for for manners to come into
    play? LOL

    HappyHomemaker

    > I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat
    > him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

    On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:15:35 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >(Oh lordy, wonder if there's a try for baby. LOL My 9 year old loves the
    >try for baby. She knocks up all her families. When she asks what their
    >doing in the hot tub or bed, I tell her their diving under for privacy so
    >they can kiss. Wonder what I'll have to come up with for the car. LOL)

    LOL! I think she's poking fun at you. My 10 year old nephew knows more
    about human reproduction than I do! Schools these days...

    The sims can "try for baby" any place they can woohoo, so I think it's
    a safe bet :-) Additionally, I believe they've stated that the windows
    will "steam up", so you cant see hehe

    >I've noticed the males seem to be more suceptible to this than anyone else.
    >LOL

    The hormonal differences actually make men more "active" during the
    early day, and women the later part, or at least so my resident
    neurobiologist tells me :-)

    >(Is Goopy the one with that twisted face that looks like he got dropped on
    >his head a lot?)

    Safe bet, yes hehehe...

    >(This ought to make it easier than making two of my daughter's sims taking
    >to each other for 3 sims days to get them just to like each other enough for
    >a marriage. This will definitely make Mom's job easier. LOL)

    Same here... I wonder how fast we can make the long-term relationship
    go up. A little kissy kissy, a little woohoo... should make it rise
    pretty quick. Maybe you can propose in one night lol!

    >(I cannot WAIT for this game. Two moer hours to payday. Thank God for
    >automatic deposit. The second that puppy hits I'm at EAstore! Pins and
    >needles!)

    Heh heh... 13 days til final launch sequence... I'm running all giddy
    around the house, electro-dancing and smudging, or whatever that dance
    was called hehe

    >I notice in this pic
    >http://media.pc.ign.com/media/739/739565/img_3034446.html neatness STILL
    >doesn't count. What EP do we have to wait for for manners to come into
    >play? LOL

    Neatness really only counts if you don't have a maid!

    > Oh man... I feel for you both. Poor her...

    Thank you, but honestly, she and I are very blessed. You know what they
    say, there's never more on your plate than you can handle.

    > Oh man... you have every right and good instincts to be protective of
    > her.

    I try to let her be independant, but I'm also very aware of her limitations
    and just step back and monitor, if you will.

    > Amen to that... I did some reading, and I find it astonishing that she
    > functions as well as she does. And you are one astonishingly good
    > mother...
    >
    > http://corpus-callosum.blogspot.com/

    I had never heard of this site and I've checked quite a lot when I first
    heard of this. We found it by accident really. When the neurologist found
    out about the traumatic birth and the ADHD, and possible oxygen loss, he
    wanted to do an MRI for his own curiosity. I agreed since it was a
    non-invasive test. When we went back to get the results, that's when I
    found out. According to him, there's a lot more people out there with this
    than they know because they usually only find out with a brain MRI and most
    people don't get a brain MRI until they get into a car accident, or hit in
    the head, or even never until after the autopsy. Also, some people with
    this, are so severe, they can't walk, talk, have a feeding tube, etc... So
    when I say we are blessed, I mean every word. I will take her any way God
    sees fit to give me her, and if that's this way, better or worse, I'll take
    it.

    > I don't believe it's possible to actually conceive by accident, but
    > there are some hacks you can download that give a "pregnancy risk" of
    > 5%, 15% etc. :-)

    I have a twin, triplet, quad hack, but nothing that raises risk. I'll go
    searching tomorrow. Getting ready to call it a night in a bit.

    > A couple of genuine Nightlifers, huh? Or are you VAMPIRES!? EEK!

    LOL Close though. LOL No actually I have fibromyalgia and sleep comes
    very hard for me. In fact I take sleeping pills to sleep or I get generally
    an hour a night. When I told my last doctor I was seeing for the
    osteoarthritis, I told him, I can't sleep, I'm falling asleep at the wheel
    and I'm scared to drive. I need to know what is going on. He told me,
    condeceningly, "I don't prescribe narcotics for arthritis." I didn't want
    narcotics. I wanted to know why I can't go to sleep at night. I got so
    p'od, I switch docs and finally found out what was going on. All part of
    the immune issues. No idea why everything is screwy. All I know is some of
    my bones have not evolved like they're supposed to when you're an adult,
    like the sternum is a bunch of little bones then fuses into one large bone.
    I got tested for cancer because a dark spot kept showing up, come to find
    out the bone never fused. Sheesh! On top of that I got other bones that
    are literally in their 60's, but I'm only 35. LOL I had spinal surgery as
    a teen and according to the rheumatologist it probably changed my body
    chemistry enough to screw it up royally. It's alright really being up all
    night half the time. Sometimes it's quieter and you get more "me" time.
    Something you don't get a lot of with a very clingy daughter. LOL

    > I bought and paid the game 3-4 months ago! LOL

    Sure rub it in! LOL

    > Hmm... aren't they though? IIRC it's sloppy sims that often burp, fart
    > etc. heheh

    I have some really neat ones who do it too. Irritating sometimes.

    HH

    >> Personally I think more powerful relationships is a good thing. Rarely
    >> have ANY of my sims ever truly disliked eachother.

    >Well, I've tried my hardest and even then you have to provoke the fights
    >yourself - no spontaneous scuffling on the front lawn and embarrassing your
    >family in front of the neighbours. The only spontaneous fights I've seen
    >have been between NPCs.

    I've had Lillith and Angela go at it at a few times.

    >"Making the dating easier is a new attraction system. Not only is it
    >good for finding people to date, but it also works very well for
    >hitting the right buttons when talking to them. A little lightning
    >bolt will show up in any options that another sim would be likely to
    >react well to."

    >According to Maxis, all existing sims in your games will get a
    >"potion" of some sort, to change their turn ons and offs so you can
    >match your current couples.

    Nice. I was wandering how it would fit in with existing sim
    relationships. I imagined I had to fiddle with SimPe. Thankfully not.

    >Oh yes, but those Maxis families are set up to a certain extent - I've never
    >played the Maxis neighbourhoods. In fact, I deleted them, saves a lot of
    >space.

    I started playing Pleasantville. Don't play it any longer but I
    can't bring myself to delete it. Only took a curious glance at the
    other maxis hoods. (I did move the Capps over. Hence, comment below)

    > I think you might get it (a spontaneous fight) if your sims has an
    >actual enemy (little red 'smiley' icon in the relationship screen) but it's
    >quite difficult to get them to do that even when their relationship
    >is -100/-100. I've had to force it with SimPE a few times - I'm guessing
    >the Maxis people did the same with Lilith and Angela (except they didn't use
    >SimPE, of course)

    Well the sim that represents me really hated the older male Capp
    (Can't remember his first name) And that was without any prompting
    from me! I was playing the family and kept on inviting myself round and
    they just ended up hating each other.

    Don't think it got to -100/-100 because the guy died. My sim just
    stood there cheering and laughing while it was happening!!

    Oh yes, but those Maxis families are set up to a certain extent - I've never
    played the Maxis neighbourhoods. In fact, I deleted them, saves a lot of
    space. I think you might get it (a spontaneous fight) if your sims has an

    "Kelly Cobb" <kelly.cobb@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Have you ever visited the Epilepsy foundation's support forums? The
    > Parents
    > Helping Parents one is great. I post there as 'rachelsmom'. Here's a link,
    > in case you're interested: http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/ecommunities/

    Thanks. I never heard of that website. I'll check it out.

    > Puberty is very hard on people with other issues, such as those whose
    > chemistry is already unstable. Throw in a bunch of AEDs and it gets dicey.
    > We're there right now, too. The difference is Rachel understands about the
    > talks we've been having and the importance of taking care of herself.
    >
    > Rachel was, for a short time, thought to have had O.D.D., because her AED
    > med mix was wrong. She couldn't control her anger and threw a book in the
    > classroom. She was suspended for one day of 4th grade. I called her neuro.
    > and we reduced the med that caused the problem. Voila, the O.D.D. suddenly
    > disappeared. I had a long talk with the school counselor over that one.

    Yeah we had a similar problem a short while back. She was on risperdal for
    ..25mg. ODD, 20 mg.adderal XR, and 38 mg. Strattera for ADHD, and Zarontin
    for seizures. Her adderal was so high, her heartrate began racing and she
    flipped out in school. She began hitting the teacher, grabbing other kids
    pencils, bit two teachers who tried to come in and help remove her from the
    classroom, man, what a mess. But truthfully, a lot of it wasn't her fault.
    We took her off the Adderal, and that helped tremendously. Now she's been
    weaned off all ADHD mds because her neurologist feels the ADHD really isn't
    ADHD, but side effect of the seizure disorder. We found out Independance
    day she can't tolerate firework flashing because right after watching the
    fireworks, she had a seizure directly afterwards. (petit mal) The neuro
    said he'd never heard of anything like that happening, but it's not uncommon
    as it is a flashing light. After about a week, the seizures stopped
    completely again.

    > Amen.:)
    >
    > Kelly

    (Thanks again for the heads up on the website!)
    HH

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:53:13 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Now and then, about every 4 months, I'll go through spurts where I can't
    >stay awake for the life of me. I will, and have, curled up into a ball and
    >fell asleep on my computer desk. The weird part is, I don't even know it
    >until my husband will say that I fell asleep and go upstairs and take a nap.

    Sounds like a very severe condition to me. Extreme narcolepsi brought
    on by extreme sleep deprivation. What causes the sleep deprivation is
    what you need to look into... I sure hope you don't drive. If you do,
    please stop, it's very dangerous :-\

    >Yeah that's what the rheumatologist thinks. He says it's because of the
    >restless legs, which went unmedicated for almost 3 months because one doctor
    >didn't want to represcribe without seeing me, but I couldn't get in for
    >another 6 months. Plus, I have the apnea as well, but also untreated
    >because severe claustrophobia with full face mask, nausea with another, and
    >can't breath for nothing with another. So in that 6 months time, I go

    Yeah I have to switch masks too. I can't sleep with the half-mask,
    because I cant push enough air through my nose... since my passages
    were warped when I was less than a year old.

    >without until he figures out what he wants to do. Rheumy thinks all this
    >isn't helping sleep situation basically.

    Man... I've had extreme apnea for at least 10 years maybe 12-13, since
    I entered puberty, so I know how these things can screw you up... my
    blood oxygen level drops to almost 50% when I sleep. That's heart
    attack terrain, and I've been sleeping like that for at least a decade
    LOL

    >I understand that feeling. I didn't go to bed till close to 3 this morning

    I went to bed at 3PM yesterday :-P Often all I can do is go shop
    groceries, and play videogames and watch TV and stuff... life is hell
    basically, but since the CPAP isn't working yet, it's all I've ever
    known.

    >and spent the entire night tossing and turning, only to wake at 7 to have my
    >daughter say she peed her bed. (She hasn't done this in a very long time,
    >even during the seizure uresis. We think she's getting a UTI, but the

    Urinal tract infection?

    >doctors found nothing in her urine yesterday. They sent a culture off to be
    >tested, I'm supposed to wait till they are almost closing to find out if
    >they did because by then, the results should be back. My brain is so dead
    >right now I'm correcting this response a LOT! LOL)

    LOL no worries :-)

    > Sounds like a very severe condition to me. Extreme narcolepsi brought
    > on by extreme sleep deprivation. What causes the sleep deprivation is
    > what you need to look into... I sure hope you don't drive. If you do,
    > please stop, it's very dangerous :-\

    Part of my sleep depreivation is severe post traumatic stress disorder. A
    little gift left over from early childhood. The rest of it is the apnea,
    restless legs, and not getting level four R.E.M sleep (from the fibro). I
    do drive, but ONLY when I'm fully awake. When I feel like I'm slagging, I
    refuse to drive.

    > Yeah I have to switch masks too. I can't sleep with the half-mask,
    > because I cant push enough air through my nose... since my passages
    > were warped when I was less than a year old.

    The one with the tubes in the nose drove me batty. I tried it out at a
    hospital supply company and I almost hurled from the pressure of the air
    being pushed through. I had to rip it off or change the color of their
    carpet.

    > Man... I've had extreme apnea for at least 10 years maybe 12-13, since
    > I entered puberty, so I know how these things can screw you up... my
    > blood oxygen level drops to almost 50% when I sleep. That's heart
    > attack terrain, and I've been sleeping like that for at least a decade
    > LOL

    I remember having problems for years and everyone kept telling me it was all
    in my head. It took almost 10 years to find out it was no where near my
    head.

    > I went to bed at 3PM yesterday :-P Often all I can do is go shop
    > groceries, and play videogames and watch TV and stuff... life is hell
    > basically, but since the CPAP isn't working yet, it's all I've ever
    > known.

    Before they found out about the fibro, I would do that for about a week,
    every other week. I can understand how frustrated how my husband must have
    felt.

    > Urinal tract infection?

    Yeah. Urinary actually, but yes. I finally got the test results back and
    they did come up positive for infection so they called in a prescription for
    her. She had another accident last night so she asked me if she could sleep
    in her diapers just until this goes away so she can sleep without wetting
    the sheet. I told her if that is what makes her feel comfortable, we'll do
    it.

    > LOL no worries :-)

    LOL Thanks.

    HH

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:40:45 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Part of my sleep depreivation is severe post traumatic stress disorder. A
    >little gift left over from early childhood. The rest of it is the apnea,
    >restless legs, and not getting level four R.E.M sleep (from the fibro). I
    >do drive, but ONLY when I'm fully awake. When I feel like I'm slagging, I
    >refuse to drive.

    They suspended my license when I was diagnosed with apnea! I wasn't
    supposed to get it back until it's under full treatment and remedied.
    Drivers dozing off and being unconcentrated is responsible for
    something like 80% of fatal traffic accidents, which is why I'm ok
    with it. I took a full set of psychological, neurological tests and it
    turns out that despite my disorder I'm in remarkable health hehe

    >The one with the tubes in the nose drove me batty. I tried it out at a
    >hospital supply company and I almost hurled from the pressure of the air
    >being pushed through. I had to rip it off or change the color of their
    >carpet.

    Oh, I never had one with tubes, just a "halfmask" that you put over
    the whole nose and left the mouth open to breath if you wished, or got
    claustrophobic. Was it because you're claustrophobic that you almost
    threw up? I don't think air pressure can actually force stuff out of
    your stomach hehe

    >I remember having problems for years and everyone kept telling me it was all
    >in my head. It took almost 10 years to find out it was no where near my
    >head.

    Same here. I've been to shrinks and take anti-depression and
    anti-anxiety medication. Turns out I haven't had a good night's sleep
    since 1992!

    >Before they found out about the fibro, I would do that for about a week,
    >every other week. I can understand how frustrated how my husband must have
    >felt.

    Yeah... it's frustrating for my friends and family too, but I have
    very little control over it :-(

    >> Urinal tract infection?
    >
    >Yeah. Urinary actually, but yes. I finally got the test results back and

    LOL! My poor english comes back to haunt me once again... a urinal is
    a toilet, isn't it? I'm glad you're not offended like some people LOL

    >they did come up positive for infection so they called in a prescription for
    >her. She had another accident last night so she asked me if she could sleep
    >in her diapers just until this goes away so she can sleep without wetting
    >the sheet. I told her if that is what makes her feel comfortable, we'll do
    >it.

    Oh :-\ Tell her many adults have to wear them too, and they don't have
    any congenital disorders hehe

    > They suspended my license when I was diagnosed with apnea! I wasn't
    > supposed to get it back until it's under full treatment and remedied.
    > Drivers dozing off and being unconcentrated is responsible for
    > something like 80% of fatal traffic accidents, which is why I'm ok
    > with it. I took a full set of psychological, neurological tests and it
    > turns out that despite my disorder I'm in remarkable health hehe

    Wow! I've heard of that for seizures, but not for apnea. Mine is moderate
    level apnea, but I'm sure being untreated doesn't help much.

    > Oh, I never had one with tubes, just a "halfmask" that you put over
    > the whole nose and left the mouth open to breath if you wished, or got
    > claustrophobic. Was it because you're claustrophobic that you almost
    > threw up? I don't think air pressure can actually force stuff out of
    > your stomach hehe

    No with me, it was the post nasal drip that led to the nausea. It felt like
    my brain was draining down the back of my throat. I got so queasy I ripped
    it off. The mask that fit over the mouth and nose, made me claustrophobic.
    One night I was sleeping with it, and my husband walked in the bedroom while
    I was sleeping. After having some traumatic nights as a kid, I had a
    flashback being half awake and all, and freaked out and almost broke the
    mask ripping it off my face in a panic. I have issues with anything
    covering my face while sleeping. I can't have a blanket or pillow on my
    face while sleeping, I freak out so badly. I had to stop wearing the mask.
    I'm okay with enclosed spaces, it's only when something covers my face that
    I become claustrophobic. When I was delivering my daughter they put an
    oxygen mask on me in the OR delivery, and began strapping me down for the
    cesarean. Once the straps when on, I began to panic and struggle against
    the straps to rip the mask off. By the time I began struggling, the drugs
    knocked me out.

    > Same here. I've been to shrinks and take anti-depression and
    > anti-anxiety medication. Turns out I haven't had a good night's sleep
    > since 1992!

    I think my last good night sleep was when I was given morphine and dererol
    after the birth of my daughter. I slept for 4 uninterupted days. LOL
    Before that, my best night was when I was 5.

    > Yeah... it's frustrating for my friends and family too, but I have
    > very little control over it :-(

    There's a shirt I want off of a fibromyalgia website. It shows someone
    suffering from an invisible illness and it says, "But you look so good."
    They now even have an Invisible Illness week to try and bring awareness to
    it.

    > LOL! My poor english comes back to haunt me once again... a urinal is
    > a toilet, isn't it? I'm glad you're not offended like some people LOL

    LOL Nah! To tell the truth, I've heard english is one of the hardest
    languages to learn! You have the homophones that sound the same but are
    spelt differently. Such as There (place), Their (ownership), and They're
    (they are), To (place), Too (also), and Two (number amount). I can only
    imagine how hard this language can be one someone who's never heard it
    before. It's weird, you use the "urinary" tract to pee in the "urinal".
    LOL Go figure! LOL

    > Oh :-\ Tell her many adults have to wear them too, and they don't have
    > any congenital disorders hehe

    LOL I told her when Mommy becomes really old, she'll probably wear them
    too. LOL She asked one day what menstrual pads were and I laughingly told
    her that were Mommy diapers. LOL I told her everyone wears them eventually
    and can't stand them either, so she's not alone. LOL That made her feel
    better.

    HH

    On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 00:53:38 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Wow! I've heard of that for seizures, but not for apnea. Mine is moderate
    >level apnea, but I'm sure being untreated doesn't help much.

    Apnea isn't even the worst! Narcolepsi is really worrying! People who
    have it, and drive, are like 800% more likely to be in a seroius
    accident. For apnea patients it's only like 3-400%.

    >One night I was sleeping with it, and my husband walked in the bedroom while
    >I was sleeping. After having some traumatic nights as a kid, I had a
    >flashback being half awake and all, and freaked out and almost broke the
    >mask ripping it off my face in a panic. I have issues with anything
    >covering my face while sleeping. I can't have a blanket or pillow on my
    >face while sleeping, I freak out so badly. I had to stop wearing the mask.

    This is more common than you'd think. We had special training to avoid
    claustrophobia when using the masks.

    >I think my last good night sleep was when I was given morphine and dererol
    >after the birth of my daughter. I slept for 4 uninterupted days. LOL
    >Before that, my best night was when I was 5.

    LOL

    >There's a shirt I want off of a fibromyalgia website. It shows someone
    >suffering from an invisible illness and it says, "But you look so good."
    >They now even have an Invisible Illness week to try and bring awareness to
    >it.

    I feel ya... cause that's how I feel too. Everyone thinks you're a
    slacker or a bum and you're strugling to have a normal social and
    family life!

    >LOL I told her when Mommy becomes really old, she'll probably wear them
    >too. LOL She asked one day what menstrual pads were and I laughingly told
    >her that were Mommy diapers. LOL I told her everyone wears them eventually
    >and can't stand them either, so she's not alone. LOL That made her feel
    >better.

    hehe :-) In fact MILLIONS of grown men OUGHT to be wearing diapers
    because they leave racing stripes in their underwear! LOL

    Lockerroom humor... :-P

    > Apnea isn't even the worst! Narcolepsi is really worrying! People who
    > have it, and drive, are like 800% more likely to be in a seroius
    > accident. For apnea patients it's only like 3-400%.

    Never heard of that before.

    > This is more common than you'd think. We had special training to avoid
    > claustrophobia when using the masks.

    I didn't have that. I had to sleep one night with the mask in the sleep lab
    then I was sent home with it. That was it.

    > I feel ya... cause that's how I feel too. Everyone thinks you're a
    > slacker or a bum and you're strugling to have a normal social and
    > family life!

    Amen! I've been so abnormal for so long, I'm beginning to find normalcy in
    abnormalcy!

    > hehe :-) In fact MILLIONS of grown men OUGHT to be wearing diapers
    > because they leave racing stripes in their underwear! LOL
    >
    > Lockerroom humor... :-P

    I've been married 11 years and bought him my share of underwear because I
    couldn't stand looking at the racing stripe. LOL

    HH

    On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 02:46:04 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >I didn't have that. I had to sleep one night with the mask in the sleep lab
    >then I was sent home with it. That was it.

    Same here. But we spent the entire day before, in training.

    >I've been married 11 years and bought him my share of underwear because I
    >couldn't stand looking at the racing stripe. LOL

    LOL that's one of my worst nightmares. Another thing I dont understand
    is why it happens so much to men and not women... or are you better at
    hiding it? Personally, I believe PREEMPTING the problem LOL
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

    > Lacey itches.
    >
    > I don't like to wear anything that itches.
    >
    > Thongs come in cotton too. And frankly, when you have buttfloss, there is
    > nothing there to catch poo.
    >
    > -georg

    When it's a stiff lace, hell ya! LOL Personally I could never get into
    thongs. And that look where you wear pants that show the thong??? What the
    hell??!!!???!!! LOL

    HH

    Happy Homemaker29 wrote:
    > "Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>Lacey itches.
    >>
    >>I don't like to wear anything that itches.
    >>
    >>Thongs come in cotton too. And frankly, when you have buttfloss, there is
    >>nothing there to catch poo.
    >>
    >>-georg
    >

    > When it's a stiff lace, hell ya! LOL Personally I could never get into
    > thongs. And that look where you wear pants that show the thong??? What the
    > hell??!!!???!!! LOL

    Thongs should have a square yardage maximum so that they can't make them
    in really large sizes.

    -georg

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:18:55 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >When it's a stiff lace, hell ya! LOL Personally I could never get into
    >thongs. And that look where you wear pants that show the thong??? What the
    >hell??!!!???!!! LOL

    You know, I like thongs, they are the 8th wonder of the world... but
    they are not suitable on 60 year olds or above your waist LOL... some
    girls have them stick up over their pants... and they look like
    sumowrestling diapers!
    --

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:30:21 GMT, Jeanie <taureanmoon@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >My teenaged grandson spent part of the summer with us last year. He was
    >helping me carry clean laundry into the various bedrooms to be put away
    >one day, carrying a basket of clothes into my bedroom for me. Something
    >fell off and he bent down to scoop it up again, only to realize that it
    >was a pair of my underwear. He shuddered and shook and flinched so
    >badly he dropped the entire basket. "Granny panties! I touched Granny
    >panties!" ROFL!
    >
    >One of my fondest memories now, I must say.

    LOL, I'm sure they're very comfortable, though, and as long as you're
    not trying to make an impression, you might as well... I've twice been
    with an older woman (well, ok, one was 24 when I was 20 and 27 when I
    was 22), and I was under the impression all women wore laced underwear
    and thongs :-P
    --

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:30:21 GMT, Jeanie <taureanmoon@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>My teenaged grandson spent part of the summer with us last year. He was
    >>helping me carry clean laundry into the various bedrooms to be put away
    >>one day, carrying a basket of clothes into my bedroom for me. Something
    >>fell off and he bent down to scoop it up again, only to realize that it
    >>was a pair of my underwear. He shuddered and shook and flinched so
    >>badly he dropped the entire basket. "Granny panties! I touched Granny
    >>panties!" ROFL!
    >>
    >>One of my fondest memories now, I must say.
    >

    > LOL, I'm sure they're very comfortable, though, and as long as you're
    > not trying to make an impression, you might as well... I've twice been
    > with an older woman (well, ok, one was 24 when I was 20 and 27 when I
    > was 22), and I was under the impression all women wore laced underwear
    > and thongs :-P

    The older one gets, the more comfort and a sense of humor matters.

    Truly in my dating years, I thought all men wore silk boxers. Then I
    tried living with a man. Hello poo-stained tighty-whities! Ew.

    -georg

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:30:21 GMT, Jeanie <taureanmoon@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>My teenaged grandson spent part of the summer with us last year. He was
    >>helping me carry clean laundry into the various bedrooms to be put away
    >>one day, carrying a basket of clothes into my bedroom for me. Something
    >>fell off and he bent down to scoop it up again, only to realize that it
    >>was a pair of my underwear. He shuddered and shook and flinched so
    >>badly he dropped the entire basket. "Granny panties! I touched Granny
    >>panties!" ROFL!
    >>
    >>One of my fondest memories now, I must say.
    >

    > LOL, I'm sure they're very comfortable, though, and as long as you're
    > not trying to make an impression, you might as well...

    Oh, honey, I'm 50 years old. I stopped trying to "make an impression"
    years ago. I took a cue from my husband a decade ago. He brushed his
    teeth and combed his hair, what more did I want? LOL

    I've twice been
    > with an older woman (well, ok, one was 24 when I was 20 and 27 when I
    > was 22), and I was under the impression all women wore laced underwear
    > and thongs :-P
    > --

    27 is not an "older woman" unless you are maybe 12. My cookie sheet is
    older than that.

    Jeanie

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:56:03 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Truly in my dating years, I thought all men wore silk boxers. Then I
    >tried living with a man. Hello poo-stained tighty-whities! Ew.

    LOL... sounds like my dad. And his dad before him. And so on. May I
    never go down that path... I'm probably doomed to though lol
    --

    > Thongs should have a square yardage maximum so that they can't make them
    > in really large sizes.
    >
    > -georg

    ROTF!! Must have spew warning when making comments such as this! LOL My
    poor monitor! Speedos must join the ban! LOL

    HH

    > You know, I like thongs, they are the 8th wonder of the world... but
    > they are not suitable on 60 year olds or above your waist LOL... some
    > girls have them stick up over their pants... and they look like
    > sumowrestling diapers!
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    I never understood the thong look personally. Most everyone I know bitches
    about how uncomfortable they are. Except for some twelve year olds trying
    to seem adult and Brittney Spearish, I don't know anyone who wears these
    damn things. LOL

    HH

    (has a house a ban on thongs in at some point in life my 9 year old gets a
    brillant idea in her head to get a thong. LOL)

    > I have never seen these grandma panties! Only the laced kind! I am not
    > sure I wish to discover the truth... yet... the truth is out there!
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    You must be single if you've yet to discover the truth. That or your not
    steady with your girl yet, because most married know about it by year 2 at
    minimum. That's when we feel free enough to reveal our true self. LOL

    HH

    "Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > My God, what a sheltered life you must lead! LOL
    >
    > My teenaged grandson spent part of the summer with us last year. He was
    > helping me carry clean laundry into the various bedrooms to be put away
    > one day, carrying a basket of clothes into my bedroom for me. Something
    > fell off and he bent down to scoop it up again, only to realize that it
    > was a pair of my underwear. He shuddered and shook and flinched so badly
    > he dropped the entire basket. "Granny panties! I touched Granny
    > panties!" ROFL!
    >
    > One of my fondest memories now, I must say.
    >
    > Jeanie

    ROTF!!! Man, my monitor is taking a beating today. I think I better wrap
    it in plastic wrap for it's own safety until I'm done reading here. LOL

    HH

    > The older one gets, the more comfort and a sense of humor matters.
    >
    > Truly in my dating years, I thought all men wore silk boxers. Then I tried
    > living with a man. Hello poo-stained tighty-whities! Ew.
    >
    > -georg

    It was funny when I first met my husband, he was a free swinger under the
    jeans. I'd never seen anything like it. LOL When I bought him a pair of
    those boxer/briefs that I think look so good on men, he'd gone free swinging
    for so long he kept getting heat rashes and had to keep using Gold Bond
    powder until he got used to them. LOL

    HH

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 03:39:10 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >ROTF!! Must have spew warning when making comments such as this! LOL My
    >poor monitor! Speedos must join the ban! LOL

    LOL I second the motion to protect the motion... of the ocean. Word!
    That's actually not a bad idea, to limit thong sizes... LOL as for
    speedos they should just be banned outright... only 50-60 year old men
    wear them.
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 03:41:23 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >I never understood the thong look personally. Most everyone I know bitches
    >about how uncomfortable they are. Except for some twelve year olds trying
    >to seem adult and Brittney Spearish, I don't know anyone who wears these
    >damn things. LOL

    I do <g>

    >(has a house a ban on thongs in at some point in life my 9 year old gets a
    >brillant idea in her head to get a thong. LOL)

    LOL
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 03:45:25 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >It was funny when I first met my husband, he was a free swinger under the
    >jeans. I'd never seen anything like it. LOL When I bought him a pair of
    >those boxer/briefs that I think look so good on men, he'd gone free swinging
    >for so long he kept getting heat rashes and had to keep using Gold Bond
    >powder until he got used to them. LOL

    Oh my god LOL... but I can't imagine underwear being rougher on the
    skin than denim. And you know how guys NEVER buy new underwear? I
    bought like a hundred black boxers, so they'd last me a while LOL
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 03:42:35 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >You must be single if you've yet to discover the truth. That or your not
    >steady with your girl yet, because most married know about it by year 2 at
    >minimum. That's when we feel free enough to reveal our true self. LOL

    That's when the granny panties come on, huh? LOL... oh man... do you
    think it would be creepy to find your boyfriend going through your
    underwear? LOL I'm curious now... :-P
    --

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 03:42:35 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    > <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
    >

    >>You must be single if you've yet to discover the truth. That or your not
    >>steady with your girl yet, because most married know about it by year 2 at
    >>minimum. That's when we feel free enough to reveal our true self. LOL
    >

    > That's when the granny panties come on, huh? LOL... oh man... do you
    > think it would be creepy to find your boyfriend going through your
    > underwear? LOL I'm curious now... :-P

    Volunteer to do laundry. She won't be creeped out then. But you'll be
    stuck doing laundry for the rest of the time you're together.

    Some people don't fart or belch in front of their partners. Ever. Others
    wait a while before they allow themselves to do so.

    One boyfriend of mine used to get out of bed, stick his ass out the door
    into the hallway, and then fart. This elimated the smell from my room,
    but really shocked the hell out of my apartment-mates when he mooned
    them with sound effects. My, I think it's polite to roll over so no one
    experiences "hot breath on the thigh."

    -georg

    > Some people don't fart or belch in front of their partners. Ever. Others
    > wait a while before they allow themselves to do so.

    That would be my husband. We've been married now for nearly 20 years
    and he has never done either of those things in front of me. Of course,
    that means I can't do it in front of him, either, which makes for some
    interesting vacations when you are together 24-7 for a whole week. He
    doesn't have the same stamina with the kids, though. They tell me he
    erupts quite regularly, but I've never witnessed it.

    He's not human, that one.

    > One boyfriend of mine used to get out of bed, stick his ass out the door
    > into the hallway, and then fart. This elimated the smell from my room,
    > but really shocked the hell out of my apartment-mates when he mooned
    > them with sound effects. My, I think it's polite to roll over so no one
    > experiences "hot breath on the thigh."
    >
    > -georg

    Now, that's a mental image I'll carry with me all day long.

    Jeanie

    > LOL I second the motion to protect the motion... of the ocean. Word!
    > That's actually not a bad idea, to limit thong sizes... LOL as for
    > speedos they should just be banned outright... only 50-60 year old men
    > wear them.
    > --

    Oh gawd! The imagery I received will now give me a lifetime of nightmares.
    LOL

    HH

    > I do <g>

    Purely as a social expirament, I demand you marry her and wait 2 years to
    see if she still wears them. LOL

    HH

    > Oh my god LOL... but I can't imagine underwear being rougher on the
    > skin than denim. And you know how guys NEVER buy new underwear? I
    > bought like a hundred black boxers, so they'd last me a while LOL

    I can't buy my husband cutesy boxers. I have to buy him plain. It's the
    only way to prevent me from stealing them to sleep in with a tank top. I've
    stolen all his plaid flannel ones. They're soooo comfortable. LOL His
    white boxers the Navy gave him as part of his uniform are completely safe
    from me though. LOL I keep buying him boxers I think look cute and within
    6 months you'll find them in my drawer. LOL

    HH

    > That's when the granny panties come on, huh? LOL... oh man... do you
    > think it would be creepy to find your boyfriend going through your
    > underwear? LOL I'm curious now... :-P

    Just tell her you're going through college panty raid flashbacks and you're
    so sorry. LOL

    HH

    > Volunteer to do laundry. She won't be creeped out then. But you'll be
    > stuck doing laundry for the rest of the time you're together.
    >
    > Some people don't fart or belch in front of their partners. Ever. Others
    > wait a while before they allow themselves to do so.
    >
    > One boyfriend of mine used to get out of bed, stick his ass out the door
    > into the hallway, and then fart. This elimated the smell from my room, but
    > really shocked the hell out of my apartment-mates when he mooned them with
    > sound effects. My, I think it's polite to roll over so no one experiences
    > "hot breath on the thigh."
    >
    > -georg

    In our 5th year of marriage, my husband and I were tickling each other one
    night and did the unthinkable, almost divorcable! He tooted then held
    pulled the covers over my head! LOL I almost killed him. Don't worry, if
    I had a woman judge, she would have ruled it justifiable homicide. LOL I
    remember my adopted brother used to torment my blood brother all the time.
    David (adopted) would come running into the room and hop on Robert's (blood)
    lap while he was trying to watch TV now and then. He would hop on Robert's
    lap, toot, then take off running. LOL Robert would get so pissed he'd
    scream for my dad or stepmother then take off after David with murder on his
    mind. LMAO I thought it a riot!

    HH

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:18:50 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

    >One boyfriend of mine used to get out of bed, stick his ass out the door
    >into the hallway, and then fart. This elimated the smell from my room,
    >but really shocked the hell out of my apartment-mates when he mooned
    >them with sound effects. My, I think it's polite to roll over so no one
    >experiences "hot breath on the thigh."

    LOL!!! Oh boy... :-)
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:04:10 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
    <pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >I can't buy my husband cutesy boxers. I have to buy him plain. It's the
    >only way to prevent me from stealing them to sleep in with a tank top. I've
    >stolen all his plaid flannel ones. They're soooo comfortable. LOL His
    >white boxers the Navy gave him as part of his uniform are completely safe
    >from me though. LOL I keep buying him boxers I think look cute and within
    >6 months you'll find them in my drawer. LOL

    LOL... I've never gone commando, I just can't stand it. It's cold, and
    extremely uncomfortable, I feel like I'm naked.

    How long do you think it will be before society accepts guys stealing
    their women's underwear? LOL

    Uniform boxers!? LOL
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > "Happy Homemaker29" wrote:
    >
    >>I can't buy my husband cutesy boxers. I have to buy him plain. It's the
    >>only way to prevent me from stealing them to sleep in with a tank top.
    >>I've
    >>stolen all his plaid flannel ones. They're soooo comfortable. LOL His
    >>white boxers the Navy gave him as part of his uniform are completely safe
    >>from me though. LOL I keep buying him boxers I think look cute and
    >>within
    >>6 months you'll find them in my drawer. LOL
    >
    > LOL... I've never gone commando, I just can't stand it. It's cold, and
    > extremely uncomfortable, I feel like I'm naked.

    You ARE NAKED if you went commando.... And needless to say, it's cold there
    in Norway....

    > How long do you think it will be before society accepts guys stealing
    > their women's underwear? LOL

    We have male customers buying women's jeans.... Okay, some of the guys are
    really skinny, so they are left with no choice, but anyways....

    > Uniform boxers!? LOL

    I don't think I'd wear those, but that doesn't imply I'd go commando,
    either.... Anyways, GP, whereever you are, there is madness. :-D

    Ashikaga

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:55:09 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >> LOL... I've never gone commando, I just can't stand it. It's cold, and
    >> extremely uncomfortable, I feel like I'm naked.
    >
    >You ARE NAKED if you went commando.... And needless to say, it's cold there
    >in Norway....

    Oh, well done that too... in highschool after gym we'd run out into
    the snow and roll around in the snow in the buff... not together
    though, mind you :-P
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > "Ashikaga" wrote:
    >
    >>> LOL... I've never gone commando, I just can't stand it. It's cold, and
    >>> extremely uncomfortable, I feel like I'm naked.
    >>
    >>You ARE NAKED if you went commando.... And needless to say, it's cold
    >>there
    >>in Norway....
    >
    > Oh, well done that too... in highschool after gym we'd run out into
    > the snow and roll around in the snow in the buff... not together
    > though, mind you :-P

    (*shivers at the image*)

    Ashikaga

    > LOL... I've never gone commando, I just can't stand it. It's cold, and
    > extremely uncomfortable, I feel like I'm naked.
    >
    > How long do you think it will be before society accepts guys stealing
    > their women's underwear? LOL
    >
    > Uniform boxers!? LOL
    > --

    LOL Yeah. I thought a "company" giving their "employees" underwear as part
    of the uniform a kick. LOL There are some designers making male underwear
    almost feminine. *shudder* I think if my husband were to come to me
    wearing silk "panties", I'd probably freak out! LOL Then again, he's so
    macho (sometimes too much), that thankfully that shouldn't be a problem.
    LOL

    HH

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

Sims Games Video Games