Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Watercooling One hundred ice ??

Last response: in Overclocking
December 4, 2011 5:11:32 PM

hey guys, id like to know if its possible to w/c a one hundred ice case ( theres always a way i know )
but i cant find find anyone who made it , heres a picture of my setup
just let me know if you found any picture of a w/c'd one hundred ice, thanks

+ the case seams to have 2 precut holes in the back + some sort of bolt patern on the bottom.

a b K Overclocking
December 5, 2011 8:05:46 PM

You're going to have to measure out your case and see if you can find radiators that will fit in there. If it hasn't been done before, you get to be the first :) 
December 5, 2011 8:20:22 PM

theres the front of the case ( duh )
correct me if im wrong but i guess that if i remove the hdd racking i would have acess to both fans ( 2x 120mm ) if i remove them, place the rad then put back the fan behind, could it work ?

probably easier to way than to do.

BTWW, im french so sry for the mistakes -.-
Related resources

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
December 5, 2011 8:24:11 PM

You might be able to. I'm not sure of the dimensions of the case, so I have no idea what will fit.

I'd recommend mapping out places rads might work, and then sitting down with a tape measure and compare the measured areas to the radiator dimensions available online. Most manufacturers have detailed dimensions of their products.
December 5, 2011 8:31:00 PM

most of the 2x120mm rads have 1.3inches depth. height and width are good enough to fit, ill just need to cut the hdd rack a bit.

keeping you posted when ill do it.
December 5, 2011 8:31:23 PM

Best answer selected by fr3der1c.
December 5, 2011 8:34:52 PM

Make sure to make a build log so we can see! :) 

Good luck on your build!
a c 324 K Overclocking
December 5, 2011 8:35:20 PM

You are likely going to lose the HDD rack when you do this, but there might be a way to fit it, depending on how much depth clearance you have.
a b K Overclocking
December 5, 2011 8:39:46 PM

rubix_1011 said:
You are likely going to lose the HDD rack when you do this, but there might be a way to fit it, depending on how much depth clearance you have.

If he converts to SSDs then he won't need to worry about vibrations! :D  :D 
December 5, 2011 8:42:37 PM

boiler1990 said:
If he converts to SSDs then he won't need to worry about vibrations! :D  :D 

I still cant believe I paid 90$ for a SSD.
a b K Overclocking
December 5, 2011 8:47:12 PM

SushiDragon said:
I still cant believe I paid 90$ for a SSD.

I bought my 64GB WD SSD for $120 back when 64GB SSDs were over $150-175. It was such a steal...and it's served me well.

When I sold my MacBook Air and bought a Toshiba Portege, the first thing I did was get on the forums and bought a Kingston 128GB SSD (only $100 too!). Now I get ~10 second cold boot times and ~7 second hibernate restore times.
a c 324 K Overclocking
December 5, 2011 8:51:18 PM

I'm still holding out on SSDs until my next hardware upgrade.
!