Gigabyte or Asus? (Please reply)

What should i go for, Asus rampage II gene or Gigabyte ex58-UD5 for my i7-920 configuration. I would be adding ATI HD 5970 and GTS 250(physx). Which would be good for overclocking? Which would be more cooler?
22 answers Last reply
More about gigabyte asus please reply
  1. Considering purely overclocking, asus is the way to go.. BTW what is meant by "I would be adding ATI HD 5970 and GTS 250(physx)".. Could you explain??
  2. Hey don't bother.. I dug out the info..
  3. My personal choice, all down to reliability to be honest is Gigabyte. I have had many a Asus board fail and where its Gigabyte - 2... and one was because some one plugged in a usb cable which had a faulty device on it.
  4. I also has an ASUS board fail(915 chipset,Pentium 4 LGA775).
    Now I have two Gigabyte mobo which work very well.

I also lean towards GB board now!
  5. Go for gigabyte!
    Rock Solid performance & Good VFM!
  6. shubham1401 said:
    I also has an ASUS board fail(915 chipset,Pentium 4 LGA775).
    Now I have two Gigabyte mobo which work very well.

I also lean towards GB board now!

Please don't talk about the old mobos, cause pentium 4 is much old and since then they must have undergone vast improvements.
  7. are micro atx boards good as ATX boards, and what are the limitations of micro atx boards?
  8. are they stable for overclocking?
  9. I would say that Asus are better at overlocking... But Gigabyte are over clockers, but much more reliable than Asus.

its a bit like choosing Mercedes or BMW. Gigabyte being Merc and Asus being BMW
  10. go for a MSI ,eclipse....gagabytu is noob and asus si lier..:::D:D:D:D
  11. ussr said:
    go for a MSI ,eclipse....gagabytu is noob and asus si lier..:::D:D:D:D

Trust me...Do not go for MSI..

Also ussr - what language is that... oh yes its crap..
  12. +1 Hell boy!
    Do not go for MSI!
    Good for nothing.
  13. why....give me an answer....asus is a good mobo,but sometimes...there are a lot of problems,and is to expensive,for intel msi is very good,starting from p45 i think msi is much better than gaga or asus.....and don't forget about the best....EVGA :d
  14. ussr said:
    why....give me an answer....asus is a good mobo,but sometimes...there are a lot of problems,and is to expensive,for intel msi is very good,starting from p45 i think msi is much better than gaga or asus.....and don't forget about the best....EVGA :d

Can anyone convert crap into English on this forum
  15. hell but...u are an ass,,.... ok???a big one...and probably u are an english stupid man,, a junky one....rocknrolla
  16. ussr, your english is un-understandable.
  17. what you are not understanding..???mobo= motherboard, u = you, so . it is too hard???and hell but is stupid man :D
  18. Gigabyte.
  19. ussr said:
    hell but...u are an ass,,.... ok???a big one...and probably u are an english stupid man,, a junky one....rocknrolla

Should'nt you be playing with your action man dude of somefink as you tork like u av nuffink to say but rubbesh.

Or is becoz you mom wipesup uranus 4 yoz and adz a bit of attitood cream for goodz messaz
  20. Can anyone convert crap into English on this forum????
  21. ussr said:
    Can anyone convert crap into English on this forum????

No need. I have done the conversion for you so that your type of language is understood.

Moronish is available in every country around the world..
  22. ok.have a nice week!
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Gigabyte