Sign in with
Your question

How to reinstall new fresh install of msi

Last response: in Windows XP
February 21, 2012 3:22:40 PM

Hello,
Please kindly help i'm so frustated now when all of the solution I tried but nothing had happen, i start to notice this problem when my windows automatic update said that, updates are ready for your computer, click here to install this update, then i click it but it failed to update, then i try not to so serious about it maybe perhaps it's just a minor or maybe i'll just fixed it up later, but suddenly a pop-up window show that an update to adobe reader, so same thing what i did i select install update, then after a few second it displays an error can't update adobe acrobat reader then update failed, again an update pop up message show an update to ms silver light, i also click install update but same thing had happen so i'm wondering maybe my application is corrupted, so what i did i try to uninstall adobe reader just to solve the problem, but it does not allow me to remove the application the uninstall application fail to uninstall adobe reader, same thing also happen to ms silver light, i cannot install and uninstall and othe related messages that displays was this... windows installer

the feature you are trying to use is on a
network resource that is unavailable.

click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a
folder containing the installation package
"silverlight.msi" in the box below.

installation failed

thank you in advance sir...
hoping your response and expertise to reply with your convenience my email address: just to make sure I could received your highly advice please kindly email at...
nick_246810@yahoo.com

respectfull yours

nick

end.

February 22, 2012 6:35:55 AM

nicktomshardware said:
Hello,
Please kindly help i'm so frustated now when all of the solution I tried but nothing had happen, i start to notice this problem when my windows automatic update said that, updates are ready for your computer, click here to install this update, then i click it but it failed to update, then i try not to so serious about it maybe perhaps it's just a minor or maybe i'll just fixed it up later, but suddenly a pop-up window show that an update to adobe reader, so same thing what i did i select install update, then after a few second it displays an error can't update adobe acrobat reader then update failed, again an update pop up message show an update to ms silver light, i also click install update but same thing had happen so i'm wondering maybe my application is corrupted, so what i did i try to uninstall adobe reader just to solve the problem, but it does not allow me to remove the application the uninstall application fail to uninstall adobe reader, same thing also happen to ms silver light, i cannot install and uninstall and othe related messages that displays was this... windows installer

the feature you are trying to use is on a
network resource that is unavailable.

click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a
folder containing the installation package
"silverlight.msi" in the box below.

installation failed

thank you in advance sir...
hoping your response and expertise to reply with your convenience my email address: just to make sure I could received your highly advice please kindly email at...
nick_246810@yahoo.com

respectfull yours

nick

end.

If this recently started happening, easiest thing to do is Windows System Restore to date prio to the errors. Then keep an eye on all updates.

There is also a Windows Installer Cleanup (for failed installs) you may choose to run. Here is a download link.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Secure-cleaning/W...
m
l
Related resources
!