Nightlife music

Last response: in Video Games
August 31, 2005 4:32:34 AM

http://www2.warnerbros.com/sims2/

Call me crazy, but I think this is actual music from the game,
including music apparently by Junkie XL and Timo Maas... two rather
famous artists/groups.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo

More about : nightlife music

Anonymous
September 1, 2005 3:40:28 PM

> Call me crazy, but I think this is actual music from the game,
> including music apparently by Junkie XL and Timo Maas... two rather
> famous artists/groups.

<Peter Griffin>
So famous I've never even heard of them
</Peter Griffin>
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 6:28:00 AM

>><Peter Griffin>
>>So famous I've never even heard of them
>></Peter Griffin>

>Famous in northern europe, at least :-) That is, IF you like that kind
>of music :-)

Wonder if they get nose bleeds if they listen to too much techno ^_^
!