Nightlife music

http://www2.warnerbros.com/sims2/

Call me crazy, but I think this is actual music from the game,
including music apparently by Junkie XL and Timo Maas... two rather
famous artists/groups.
--

I'm going to corner Miami attorney Jack Thompson in a dark alley and beat him to death with my pink lawn flamingo
2 answers Last reply

    > Call me crazy, but I think this is actual music from the game,
    > including music apparently by Junkie XL and Timo Maas... two rather
    > famous artists/groups.

    <Peter Griffin>
    So famous I've never even heard of them
    </Peter Griffin>

    >><Peter Griffin>
    >>So famous I've never even heard of them
    >></Peter Griffin>

    >Famous in northern europe, at least :-) That is, IF you like that kind
    >of music :-)

    Wonder if they get nose bleeds if they listen to too much techno ^_^

Sims Music Games Video Games