Sign in with
Your question

How to cancel sending messages through ms outlook

Last response: in Windows XP
February 22, 2012 12:51:30 AM

I have a couple of messages that I tried sending through email (MS Outlook) that just will NOT go through. I want to know how to cancel those messages so that outlook doesn't try sending them each time I login to email. I don't even know what the messages are or where to find them. Recently had some updates done to my PC, and since then, I cannot replay to a message that I receive. I have to send a new, separate email because my PC will not send a reply from the original received email. I think that's what these messages are, where I tried replying to emails.

Can you help?
a b 1 Email
February 22, 2012 6:08:51 AM

lynnybug said:
I have a couple of messages that I tried sending through email (MS Outlook) that just will NOT go through. I want to know how to cancel those messages so that outlook doesn't try sending them each time I login to email. I don't even know what the messages are or where to find them. Recently had some updates done to my PC, and since then, I cannot replay to a message that I receive. I have to send a new, separate email because my PC will not send a reply from the original received email. I think that's what these messages are, where I tried replying to emails.

Can you help?

Give this a read.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/how-to/delete-a-message-stu...
m
l
!