New computer build

G

Hi this is my first post on this site. I am about to start building my first rig and i'm coming a little bit stuck. I want something that will be future proof and i want good overclocking oppertunity.

I was looking at asus p7p55d-e premium.

any ideas??

lauxenburg

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
Try the Homebuilt Systems forum. You'll get more responses there. Use the template provided in the sticky post on top to explain to forum members what you want to do and what kind of budget/part preferences you have.

james49

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
:bounce:
Hi this is my first post on this site. I am about to start building my first rig and i'm coming a little bit stuck. I want something that will be future proof and i want good overclocking oppertunity.

I was looking at asus p7p55d-e premium.

any ideas??
if ur going to build an amd i would consider the msi 790fx gd 70 around 170 smackers. this supports affordable amd 3,amd phenom II, ddr3, although it has no on board video. the features of this board are fantastic,considering the cost this mobo is a win win. I finished a build using this board for a geek squad guy a few days ago, and will soon use it myself. go to the msi web site and check it out. also intel makes good boards in the P series.